Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Thanks to @Juicy Lucy for the thread name.

I just hope that I didn't screw it up.

Since a TL;DR of the last thread gets requested (at the bottom of the page), why not start with a new and improved tradition?
The last thread dealt with the aftermath of the supposed CPS visit. There is one girl who tries to build a following start a movement to take all them evil gossip sites down (preferably with a dead petition). They are such meanies, you guyssss!
Our favourite family of failures hauled everyones ass (including Grandma and Grandpa) and a ton of stuff for Isaiahs palace dorm room to NC to help with moving in. Nevermind the pandemic, rules are for plebs, not for famous youtubers!
P. became no. 1 sales person. So she is a successful professional hunbot now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

whatamidoinghere

A story in three parts:

Just eating a donut, ignoring my family
1597270675606.png

crap he's filming
1597270752310.png

*swiftly moves donut behind the coffee cup* they'll never know
1597270817937.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was just sitting here thinking about how rough tomorrow (1st day of school) will be for Abbie.
I know when my kids were little (and lets face it, mentally she is little) I started preparing them for the 1st day at least a week in advance. I cracked down with a school routine again. Dinner time was set. Bath times were set. And they went to bed as if it were a school night. As the week progressed I woke them up a bit earlier each day so by the time the 1st day hit they had been going to bed on time and also starting their day earlier and earlier.
And heres Abbie....zero routine....been out of school since March...up very late at night and sleeping late daily...and one day to recover at home after a weeks vacation that they said she had little rest. She is going to have a hard time, the teachers will have a hard time with her, and all the other kids who made it through their first week will no doubt be effected by the disruption as well.
But you watch, Asa will say she had SUCH a good day. No way. I dont believe it. They set her up for failure all the time. And I admit, I do not think she is capable of much. But even the things she IS capable of, they sabotage because they are selfish and unorganized. Its a damn shame.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

sachairiah

So here is some of my thoughts toward Isaiah and P, and I think this dynamic is more common than we realize. I also had a short instance of indulging in it. Hopefully this doesn't cross any rules, and it's not abuse but also not ideal.

So Asa left P, with a small child. She likely knew he was off with other women. She had her parents, but I think her main support was Isaiah. He has acted like another adult in some ways in that house while also being tightly controlled, and it seems to me that Isaiah has to worry about his mother's emotional wellbeing.

I'm going to tell a personal story, and I swear it's all related. So I had my first baby seven years ago. I had severe pain issues, breastfeeding was a nightmare (mastitis, yeast infections, blebs, just awful). My husband wanted little to do with the baby, as he cried constantly. He would yell at me for everything, it got pretty toxic for a while.

I remember times of holding my baby, crying as I fed him bc mastitis is seriously SO PAINFUL, and feeling like it was just me and my son against the world. I remember sharing my problems with him because I had nobody else I could talk to. Once he hit six months, I knew I needed to stop venting to him because it wasn't healthy. My husband and I fixed our issues (after I left him) and things are great now.

While I was my child's protector and defender, I wasn't the greatest mom. I needed a therapist, not venting to my child.

When you have these expectations on a child, put them into a parental role, it's known as emotional ******. It's about depending on your child like you would a partner. It looks, to me, that P and Isaiah have some of this dynamic. Once Asa came back, I'm sure nothing was the same. Maybe she thought getting pregnant again would help. I personally think that they knew there was another child out there, and maybe P kept depending on Isaiah in some ways. I don't know, she just seems closer to her son than her husband.

Thoughts?

Edited a word

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I had to watch on mute. I cannot STAND when Princess P acts like that. It does something to my brain. Like damn, you arent some little preteen waif. Stop with all the screeching and thrashing....I swear she does it because she thinks its cutesy behavior....the delicate southern belle. I kept hoping Abbie would reach over and pull her hair LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Kermy

VIP Member
They are also totally wrong about college/uni not being a "big thing" outside the states. What a load of crap.
Also the fact that we "tend to stay at home". Really? Where did they pull that stat from? My nearest city has about 20% of its students from one particular foreign country. I personally know many who have moved out to go to college/uni in another place, one of them went to the States to study. Others have gone to larger cities, and many of these are building lots of blocks of student housing which wouldn't be required if we tended to stay at home.

Like @SpiritofSalty said they have "mashed potatoes for brains". They just spouted some random crap.
And here you have the Maass Family
1 young adult who has a chance(I think slim) of maturing at college
1 IDD/DD teenager who has no choice but to be dragged along
1 twenty something playing surrogate daughter (even though there is a real daughter but that's a whole other story)
And the main event
Drum roll please
Asa and Priscilla AKA Asswipe and Tinkerhog...these 2 are the epitome of the term ugly American

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I am a college grad, fyi. Also took a test to be a Vet Tech by proxy, without education. I passed. I am by no means dumb, but am disabled ( and haven't collected S.S. yet, so they can take their ideas and shove them where the sun don't shine.

I got in this group after being a daily blog veiwer, and thought they were awesome, all the way to the move, when they threw away 90% of their household in that big orange dumpster and started fresh with everything. I saw Assa get big headed at the YouTube thing in June 2019. From then on the difference was night and day, and Abbie was left to sit on the couch so much more. She had jobs before, and they totally dropped the ball.

I don't care about Priss and Assa, but wish for Abbie to get the kind of contact Cody Speaks gets. I wish Issa all the luck there is because he will need it. I hope he finds his sanity and humility.
I too went to University, studied for 4 years for a PhD, never finished writing up but have several papers published in major journals including the American Journal of Obs and Gynae and the British Medical Journal so dont think I am uneducated. I started watching FA in the very early days and found it very educational and admired Arsehog for his interaction with Abbie. Pig, in those days, was very very obese which, I have to admit, I found a source of fascination as we dont see very many people of that size in the UK but apart from cooking she did very little and left everything to do with Abbie to Arsehog apart from buying her clothes.

I stopped watching for over 16 months as I didn't have access to a phone or tablet. When I turned in again I circa March this year I felt like Sleeping Beauty waking up after 100 years. I literally couldn't work out what was going on. In a new house, Pig all full of herself etc etc. Their whole attitude had changed and was horrific. I then found out about the third child and was suddenly in a very different mindset about the whole set up. My anger at their hypocrisy led me to finding this site and, as they say, the rest is history.

I now feel very strongly that they need to be stopped in using Abbie as a meal ticket. It is sickening. And as for Pig using vulnerable people to lash out money on a cheap product I cannot Express strongly enough my total disgust.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Your girl is confident, Leghumpers, and YOU can be too! Hurry and slide into my DM‘s for this limited time and let me help you transform your life from Snoutless to Snoutful..TODAY!! Just $169! That is less than what it costs for my morning feed!
I am at the top of my sty, and you can be too! Lets chat!
28345002-E92E-4ED6-BE9C-AB0729AAFFD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hey all. Been catching up. Random thoughts:
I remember in 1985 when I was 14 going to my brothers college with my mom to bring him home for winter break. I went up to his dorm with him to help bring his bags of laundry down. His bed was like Isaiahs, except home made. You know the plastic dairy crates that milk is delivered to grocery stores in ? Yep....all the beds were up off the floor using stacks of milk crates, with the desks under them just like Isaiahs.

For all the shopping P did, Isaiahs side of the room looks barren. I had to stare to see that tiny beige rug she had to buy. It looks like a cheap indoor outdoor rug, while the roomie has colorful lights and pretty rug, etc.

P's MLM crap. Why she thinks thats such a "great" job I dont know. Having to lug products and swag around so you can work while on vacation isnt great to me. It doesnt matter if you can work remotely if you are expected to work/sell/push 7 days a week.

And Asa, it isnt normal to want credit for our childrens accomplishments. People who do that are people who never had any accomplishments of their own. What if Isaiah wasnt an honor student? Didnt go to college? What if he was content working at McDonalds, or worse yet, had a drug or behavioral issue? Would you be on social media everyday blaming yourself? Dont think so, and thats the kind of attention whores you are.
And as someone else mentioned, Asa is always doing the "Abbie, you are changing lives...Abbie you help so many people..." Abbie doesnt even know where she is...she isnt doing a thing...but his ego cant admit that...Isaiah is the best NT kid ever and Abbie is the best special needs kid ever. Nothing average about a Maass child. Gag me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

whatamidoinghere

Of course being pulled over has to turn into a scene- pull out the autism card, cameras, make Abbie wave, and praise him 50 times!! Oh my god. Also how rude to cut Isiash off when we was talking, he looked out the window quite sadly!
Not only that but the fact that they were laughing and joking about it. With the state the country is in right now, maybe have a real conversation about the privilege you have that allowed you to just be let off with a warning. To be able to laugh and joke and not fear for your life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

NeedTeaSis

Priscilla referring to the buffalo in tonight's vlog: "THEY ARE WAY BIGGER THAN WE ARE!" Uhmmm, no. No, they aren't.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Stars?
Really?
Do these leghumpers think she's giving them real stars from the heavens?
They must.
Shes exploiting and getting rich off of the mentally challenged and the uneducated and using her profoundly IDD daughter to do it.
She's the most vile lowlife human there is.
IMO.

• Heart
I bet the real crying starts when Pig gets home and it sinks in that Isaiah has flown the nest. I fear Abbie is going to be ignored even more as Pig realises what is ahead.

• Sad

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch Ass saying "the world is an amazing place". Dude, while I agree to an extent, you don't have the faintest idea about anything not directly in front of your doorstep. I bet that they don't even watch documentaries. Their idea of "the world" is to find every fast food joint in existence and an annual hike.

• Haha
  • Heart