Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are now non verbal autistic teenagers, they may have developed some form of vocalised communication through therapy or medical treatment they have had in their earlier years. So they may be able to vocalise words like yes, no, ok, happy etc
Nicky from nickytv was nonverbal until 13 I think they said.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Be right over
A friend of mine owns a winery and she just sent me a few bottles😉🍷🍷🍹🍺
Of course I have other libations
Move over, I need some 🍷 and if that cinnamon roll is still good, I will take it too!!

Nope, it’s a complete surprise that’s why I said why was Abbie showered and dressed today if they weren’t going anywhere.
Not always.. I have had 2 phone calls by CPS workers, +10 years ago... Our area’s workers are spread thin though too.. They call to verify addresses before going out... Maybe it was because ours were really unwarranted though, as they were based on “neglect” and whoever keeps calling into the DFS goes into the “abuse” category on the Maasses? I am assuming today was over abuse...

• Haha
Yes, they are that close they can’t wait to use his room as a guest room. Like you my boys’ bedrooms were left as they were until they left home permanently. Just an aside, my son came up just before Christmas last year and I put his old ninja turtle bedding on for a bit of fun. He’s 35 by the way.
My room was made into an art room and my sisters rooms in an office for 1 and den for the other...4 bedrooms and when my condo was being built the timing was off so I stayed with my parents...on the damn couch for 5 months 😂😂. I thought it was funny but my parents felt so bad that in their house in Virginia I was the only one with her own bedroom. Worked out since I ended up living there from Monday to Friday for 10 years when I took care of my mom but still🙄

Reactions: 4
I agree. I came here to make fun of them. I never wanted a crusade or to be part of an army. They started to unravel already without content and a handful of relentless commenters. I also didn't want to keep it about autism, but Pritchys little pyramid scam or their piss poor covid reaction. Autism was a part of it (and admittedly the only thing I know anything about.)
I did agree with the first video. I liked the fact that there was an open comment section without Asa meddling. The other videos....eh. They were pumped out too quickly and had an aura of self-righteousness and I found that some claims were a bit hard to believe. I also thought that it fundamentally changed the atmosphere here. That's why I took a little break.
I got really turned off by this whole "I know how someone else with autism feels. No, just no. Autism isn't everything, It doesn't define who I am and there is almost as much variation between people with autism as there is between people without.
Sorry to bother you about this again. Back to the usual broadcast.
Not bothering me at all!

I also found it off/off-putting that Asa said Isaiah is never coming back - "that's the goal." Does he... realize the world we live in? I mean. I mean he's got a few years yet but the economy is gonna take a while to recover. Unless they boot him off into the military like Asa was he may very well end up needing to be back home, why already set the stage for making that a shameful thing?
Exactly. Especially since they lived with Wayne and Big Candy.

Reactions: 8
Move over, I need some 🍷 and if that cinnamon roll is still good, I will take it too!!

Not always.. I have had 2 phone calls by CPS workers, +10 years ago... Our area’s workers are spread thin though too.. They call to verify addresses before going out... Maybe it was because ours were really unwarranted though, as they were based on “neglect” and whoever keeps calling into the DFS goes into the “abuse” category on the Maasses? I am assuming today was over abuse...
Come on down🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have any of you guys checked to see if Candy Von Hog’s comments are still posted? I think they may be gone. 🤔 I am sure her comments and the following responses does not fit the Maassive narrative, so no surprise! 😎

• Haha
Have any of you guys checked to see if Candy Von Hog’s comments are still posted? I think they may be gone. 🤔 I am sure her comments and the following responses does not fit the Maassive narrative, so no surprise! 😎
Yeah most of her comments are gone. Good thing the screenshots were posted already.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow!! They are KILLING her over there. Hundreds of nasty remarks from all of FA lovers! I tried to help her a few times but I’ve never seen anything like this ! It’s mob mentality and it’s scary!!
It doesn’t matter. Enough people have gotten the point and are starting to look at Assa and Pig in a different light. I personally will continue to report their videos to you tube to get them demonetized. I will also support Huxley’s law. No disabled IDD/Autistic 15 yr old should be the breadwinner for a bunch of lazy adults that are exploiting her for $$$. I hope more you tubers continue to speak out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone remember like a week ago when Asa was telling people in the comments section to not attack anyone on their behalf?

Ain't it funny how fast the night changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow!! They are KILLING her over there. Hundreds of nasty remarks from all of FA lovers! I tried to help her a few times but I’ve never seen anything like this ! It’s mob mentality and it’s scary!!
What did she expect? She sent her mob out after FA. So, now there are two groups going back and forth. Like others have said. I tried to help point her in the direction of the concerns. But then it became less about Abbie and issues, more about why it was wrong according to her. I wanted her to be able to make a serious dent into their lies and half-truths. But she lost me after saying those of us who didn't speak up were cowards.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nicky from nickytv was nonverbal until 13 I think they said.
Beautiful!! The Maassives are so set on this 'love has no words' motto, and I believe they are holding Abbie back because of this. I'd love to see them change that to 'It's never too late to communicate' and actually start listening to what Abbie is saying!!
I want to see where they take it from here now they're under pressure. Asswipe needs to take a long hard look at himself and realise he is one trashy, compulsive lying, facade upkeeping, POS himself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just went to look at MD's comments for the first time in days. I saw that she said that she did not call CPS, that the group who told her about FA did.
So does anyone know who that is? I have no clue how all this started.

1596766081165.png

Reactions: 5
He just can’t handle the heat. If he keeps bringing attention to it, more people will start to pay attention.

It would be gold if she turned her comments off.
Why? It would mean he can't comment, but also mean that other people can't either...

Reactions: 1
What did she expect? She sent her mob out after FA. So, now there are two groups going back and forth. Like others have said. I tried to help point her in the direction of the concerns. But then it became less about Abbie and issues, more about why it was wrong according to her. I wanted her to be able to make a serious dent into their lies and half-truths. But she lost me after saying those of us who didn't speak up were cowards.
I don’t think she has a mob. I think she did fine as she is stating HER opinion. She does not represent anyone here or anyone else but herself. Ppl told her why they didn’t like FA and she formed her own opinion based on the videos she watched.

• Heart
Stripe I agree. I do not think this worker was whooping it up with them. But it really is a delicate line. A worker is going in as the "enemy" already. If you're too hardcore, you make it even more difficult to communicate.
As for me, my short stint with CPS was too heart wrenching. I couldnt do it for a living. It is SUCH a intense job, your sadness is more intense and so is your happiness. There were times I was downright giddy to find a call was unfounded.
The way Assa made it sound, this woman was buddying up to them, laughing, joking, praising them for being great parents and basically acting like her mind was already made up.
Of course we know Assa has been known to lie but if he was being truthful about their interaction, and her mind was already made up, that's totally fuked up.
I gotta wonder if her mind got clouded by all the privledge that surrounded her inside that house. If she got the same call with the same allegations that took her to a tiny apartment on the "other side of town", would she have acted the same way?
Just wondering.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just went to look at MD's comments for the first time in days. I saw that she said that she did not call CPS, that the group who told her about FA did.
So does anyone know who that is? I have no clue how all this started.

View attachment 204249
It certainly wasn’t me. As others have said, I enjoy the gossip here, but I wouldn’t report them. They do take care of her, she is fed, clothed, bathed, has a good place to sleep, her medical needs are met, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It doesn’t matter. Enough people have gotten the point and are starting to look at Assa and Pig in a different light. I personally will continue to report their videos to you tube to get them demonetized. I will also support Huxley’s law. No disabled IDD/Autistic 15 yr old should be the breadwinner for a bunch of lazy adults that are exploiting her for $$$. I hope more you tubers continue to speak out.
I'm with you! Report the videos and if YT gets enough reports they will demonitize or remove the video = loss of money.

The way Assa made it sound, this woman was buddying up to them, laughing, joking, praising them for being great parents and basically acting like her mind was already made up.
Of course we know Assa has been known to lie but if he was being truthful about their interaction, and her mind was already made up, that's totally fuked up.
I gotta wonder if her mind got clouded by all the privledge that surrounded her inside that house. If she got the same call with the same allegations that took her to a tiny apartment on the "other side of town", would she have acted the same way?
Just wondering.
I'm sure Asa was exaggerating how they "laughed" etc. I mean, we dont believe most of what he says so I'm not inclined to believe that. But personally, (literally just me lol) location/income/status never mattered to me and I never saw it influence those I worked with. But like everything else....who knows? I work with the very very poor. But in many ways they are much richer than the Maass'.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.