Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same thing...
No government employee is going to walk into a house, to look around, without at minimum, a mask on... Also, if for some reason she did come, and her supervisor sees this vlog, they may have just written her termination papers. First, they state she engaged in inappropriate behavior of a social worker and secondly, exposed herself and her office now, to the coronavirus... If this is all true and she gets terminated (for Asa falsely claiming her coming in and engaging in those conversations), she could end up suing them, for her termination. If she can prove that it didn’t happen that way..
I still believe that she was a delivery person and was delivering food..

Reactions: 13
Yes, I think the Hogs will get a surprise when Isaiah goes to college, he won’t be the stand out one there, there will be lots of kids far superior to him! I wonder how they will handle that, an offspring of theirs not being the best.
Arsewipe is really puffing out his chest at the moment, I’ll just wait it out, it won’t last forever.

Reactions: 20
I love the Fall here too!

Reactions: 4
Just watched Kaitlin’s “100th Video” on YT. Woohoo! (I mean ) She has a PO Box for her leg... , er fans to send gifts to. Reminds me of another family I wonder if she sells makeup too?

Reactions: 13
Saw this and had to laugh
Made me think of piggy wanting her pretty mask lol

Reactions: 11
Perfectly said, it is all about the context of how it's being used.
I grew up in the 70's. My brothers and I jokingly called each other way worse than that as kids and the amazing thing about being a kid back then, no one was offended by every little thing that people said or did. It had no deeper evil meaning, they were words that went in one ear and out the other. We all grew up to be happy, productive members of society who know how to treat others well, but we also still know how to joke around and be sarcastic or crude, in the context of the conversation. If this gets me sent to the naughty corner, I will see you there!!!

Just watched Kaitlin’s “100th Video” on YT. Woohoo! (I mean ) She has a PO Box for her leg... , er fans to send gifts to. Reminds me of another family I wonder if she sells makeup too?
She will soon unless she is a complete fool... she is after all Pigs BFF but I suspect that friendship has ended as I think Kaitlin has a modicum of intelligence that to be seen to be buddies with the hogs is not a good idea...

Reactions: 7
Then heres the thing:
If Asa reads here or even been following MD's vlogs, they didnt need a heads up.
I heard r word/tard especially when I slowed it down. I watched the FA video before I looked at MD’s video or read here. So I had no idea that it was an issue. But even if he said turd, he was still out of line. Isaiah need to be reeled in & brought back down to earth before it’s too late and he ends up an as.hole just like his father. As a mother of two autistic sons, I for sure would not want someone like Isaiah or Dummer for that fact to be their ABA therapist or working with them period.

Last edited:
Friday Fun Day Picture time? No innocent victims..just A & P!
????????
Well...why not! Here goes nothing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She will soon unless she is a complete fool... she is after all Pigs BFF but I suspect that friendship has ended as I think Kaitlin has a modicum of intelligence that to be seen to be buddies with the hogs is not a good idea...
Doubt P would want her to. She is more attractive and likable than P. Her ego wouldn't stand for that.

Reactions: 7

Seriously... if cleaning up is a punishment my kids are in trouble daily...

It is odd to bring up something from a year ago at the old house. And she barely swept for like a minute lol she wasn't Cinderella
I feel like he’s lying and doesn’t want to say the real reason why they were called (maybe Abby on the boat multiple times without a lifejacket or constantly jumping in the pool unsupervised) . Or they were not called at all and this was just used as a way to get the leghumpers riled up.

Reactions: 17
In one of their replies to the messages of praise on last night's video, Asa suggested they turned I's room into a subscriber AirBnB . Pretty sure it was a joke but how strange!
I never expected to be back at home again but Covid has landed me here for 5 months. They deffo need to keep it as his own room

Reactions: 9
beady eyes!!! so true!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.