Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They sure have been quiet. I think the ceremony was last Sat and no videos since. That is 5 days. It could be that Asa isn't going to sit and edit while they have company. But who knows?

Reactions: 17
Good morning Tattlers! A 5 min boring video last night! No action for me to see this morning! lol T.G.I.F!! Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They sure have been quiet. I think the ceremony was last Sat and no videos since. That is 5 days. It could be that Asa isn't going to sit and edit while they have company. But who knows?
Something is up that's for sure. I think P is ill as she seemed a bit subdued to me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Good morning Tattlers! A 5 min boring video last night! No action for me to see this morning! lol T.G.I.F!! Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

Want me to start some trouble? I kid....I kid....

Thoughts for the Day:

Drink coffee
Wear pants
Don't stab people in the neck...with a fork

Ok...I'm good.

Except the pants thing....it is too hot for pants, or panties for that matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The graduation was Monday so they are only a day behind on vlogs since he broke it up over two days, but Summer’s vlog was date night/Wednesday. I would assume tonight’s vlog will be Tuesday or they will skip a day to spend time with Asa’s parents

Reactions: 7
The graduation was Monday so they are only a day behind on vlogs since he broke it up over two days, but Summer’s vlog was date night/Wednesday. I would assume tonight’s vlog will be Tuesday or they will skip and just spend time with Asa’s parents

I thought it was Sat, shows ya what I know. I am lost on the Summer vlog, the one where it says "summer is in charge"? That was graduation day as well wasn't it?

Reactions: 10
And they’ve been posting to their stories and other pages? I’m not really seeing anything unusual in their activity.

I thought it was Sat, shows ya what I know. I am lost on the Summer vlog, the one where it says "summer is in charge"? That was graduation day as well wasn't it?
Summer posted a vlog to her channel

Reactions: 3
Something is up that's for sure. I think P is ill as she seemed a bit subdued to me.
I wonder if the family is giving her the major side eye for exposing them all? Her own mother knows she lied about the LL thing.

And they’ve been posting to their stories and other pages? I’m not really seeing anything unusual in their activity.

Summer posted a vlog to her channel
Oh ok, I just looked it up. The timelines always confuse me.

I haven't seen anything from FA or Cilla since graduation.

Reactions: 9
yes, That was the exact same day. Just from another perspective. It really is weird how inactive they are. Haven't checked P.s pages, but everything FA related is unusually quiet.

Reactions: 11
It may be that they are spending a lot of time on the boat or perhaps getting Isaiah ready for college.

Reactions: 8
where did this video come from?!? When? where?who? posted this video of I and assA skootering like dipshits in the night... who is this Toby Myers TV??? it is very concerning that abbie is in real danger if someone has access to all their lives off of all their footage where ever it is stored or has access to one if not all their phones. If assA does not have good security there easily could be someone spying. Very frightening to think about. #PizzaGate
I saw Assa has cameras installed way up in the ceiling.
Want me to start some trouble? I kid....I kid....

Thoughts for the Day:

Drink coffee
Wear pants
Don't stab people in the neck...with a fork

Ok...I'm good.

Except the pants thing....it is too hot for pants, or panties for that matter.
well I got a possum in my patio dresser ( and I dont mean that proverbially ) I'm dealing with today. I'm fairly sure it will be more exciting than a vlog drop these days. Pool, BBQ, boat repeat. Nothing going on, just not a priority righ now, I guess....I dont think anything's up. Assa is just bust bragging and showing all those things. #scamlife

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They could be plotting & scheming their next scam.
Maybe at the same time, counting the cash and gift cards sent to boy wonder for his graduation, in response to the announcements sent out to Patreon humpers.
Whatever is keeping 🐖 off of her scamlife live shows and posting selfies 3x a day on all of her platforms, has got to be money related.
Somehow.
IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I figure we will see a vlog about the day date that P posted about on her lipstick page. Anything remotely intimate between these 2 creeps me out. Assa is so passive-aggressive with the unflattering shots he captures of P, and he gratuitously throws out praise and compliments for the benefit of the vlogs with a tone of voice that sounds forced and fake.

Reactions: 20
Asshat is laying it on a bit thick
View attachment 197491
Ffs. People who have to advertise how much they love someone are just trying to convince themselves and their partner, it’s like people who talk about how much sex they are having, usually it’s none. In saying that, these two hambeasts were made for each other 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ffs. People who have to advertise how much they love someone are just trying to convince themselves and their partner, it’s like people who talk about how much sex they are having, usually it’s none. In saying that, these two hambeasts were made for each other 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Nah, it's all about the $$$. The more likes, comments, and shares each and every post they make on every platform pays them for their efforts based on how much "engagement" it generates. Sappy tit just brings out the leghumpers.

I figure we will see a vlog about the day date that P posted about on her lipstick page. Anything remotely intimate between these 2 creeps me out. Assa is so passive-aggressive with the unflattering shots he captures of P, and he gratuitously throws out praise and compliments for the benefit of the vlogs with a tone of voice that sounds forced and fake.
I wonder if he has a camera set up in the bedroom as well, never misses an opportunity to vlog

• Sick
  • Haha
Truth tea! Same tit different day..
Pictures full of lies.. vlog videos full of the real deal. Facial expressions and body language of all involved usually say everything you need to know. 👍🏼🐷👍🏼
ps..typing this while taking a barn break... felt something wiggling in my boot. I have never come out of a shoe so quickly in my life. So fast that I damn near got a cramp in my calf! Killer tarantula turned out to be just a stupid little beetle!! 😫
It’s Friday!! 😸🐽😸

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if the family is giving her the major side eye for exposing them all? Her own mother knows she lied about the LL thing.

Oh ok, I just looked it up. The timelines always confuse me.

I haven't seen anything from FA or Cilla since graduation.
They post to their stories but those expire after 24 hours and they’ve been on lipstick mama. They were on the boat with parents on Tuesday. Had date night on Wednesday. And P and Abbie had a girls day with Summer yesterday.

Edit - there are multiple posts since Monday on Facebook both on cillas stuff and things and lipstick mama. As well as FA sharing jen’s video, which he usually only posts vlogs on Facebook. And to that all three (A, P &S) posting to stories on Instagram, I would say they are posting even more than usual. The vlog was lacking content but they have by no means have gone silent

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They could be plotting & scheming their next scam.
Maybe at the same time, counting the cash and gift cards sent to boy wonder for his graduation, in response to the announcements sent out to Patreon humpers.
Whatever is keeping 🐖 off of her scamlife live shows and posting selfies 3x a day on all of her platforms, has got to be money related.
Somehow.
IMO.
What happened to her lives she did on Tuesday evenings???That ended quick!

Nah, it's all about the $$$. The more likes, comments, and shares each and every post they make on every platform pays them for their efforts based on how much "engagement" it generates. Sappy tit just brings out the leghumpers.
What does it mean when someone sends stars???I seen on one post someone sent 50 stars?? Is that money??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They post to their stories but those expire after 24 hours and they’ve been on lipstick mama. They were on the boat with parents on Tuesday. Had date night on Wednesday. And P and Abbie had a girls day with Summer yesterday.
They both usually post more than 1 time per day.
That's what is so unusual.
Edit: But if you say they are posting the same amount and more, then I'll go with that.
I just haven't seen it.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.