Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gal in the front (towards L) in Slimelife pic looks like she’s taking a dump. And to the gal in the blue jumper thing on the far L end, burn that piece of fabric so no one ever wears it again.

*US=jumper as in one piece (not sweatshirt or sweater) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
where did this video come from?!? When? where?who? posted this video of I and assA skootering like dipshits in the night... who is this Toby Myers TV??? it is very concerning that abbie is in real danger if someone has access to all their lives off of all their footage where ever it is stored or has access to one if not all their phones. If assA does not have good security there easily could be someone spying. Very frightening to think about. #PizzaGate

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah, it's getting deep! This kind of thing usually happens when A needs to make peace with her or she's being attacked by her haters.....things have been unusually quiet. Could be due to the parents visiting and they are busy showing off the boat and all the things. Maybe P is having an emotional breakdown due to being abandoned by I and criticized by her mother-in-law??
Oh it does seem like something's going on..like why did it take Thumber and her mother to go with her on that business trip? In case PigglyWiggly needed help getting home? And recall that day with no video prior to that trip? And again we're all in the front row!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What kind of support from Ass ?!? Photoshopping support 🧐
That and support her getting out of that bra..
If I put on a bra, that was THAT tight, it would take me 15 minutes and someone to help me get out of it... You can tell it is digging into her sides... That is healthy or proper..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
where did this video come from?!? When? where?who? posted this video of I and assA skootering like dipshits in the night... who is this Toby Myers TV??? it is very concerning that abbie is in real danger if someone has access to all their lives off of all their footage where ever it is stored or has access to one if not all their phones. If assA does not have good security there easily could be someone spying. Very frightening to think about. #PizzaGate
How did you find this?

Reactions: 3
It was in a vlog some time ago.... this person probably "stole" the footage from the vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The fact they delete soo many comments, for just stating facts, giving corrective criticism. Not kissing their asses, and not Telling them they’re the best people ever... tells me they’re guilty of most things we say here. If they had nothing to hide, why would they be deleting comments left and right, and blocking people. I wonder if Asa’s parents watch the vlogs. If so, wonder what they think of everything they post online

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The fact they delete soo many comments, for just stating facts, giving corrective criticism. Not kissing their asses, and not Telling them they’re the best people ever... tells me they’re guilty of most things we say here. If they had nothing to hide, why would they be deleting comments left and right, and blocking people. I wonder if Asa’s parents watch the vlogs. If so, wonder what they think of everything they post online
Ditto, I've been thinking about what all the parents (of A&P) must think..

Reactions: 15
Good mornin'

Watch starting at about 11:15. They are talking (well Cilla is lying) about the convention. Asa is even saying it's bizarre and weird. I bet he knew she was lying and it made him uncomfortable. Their exchange is odd.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I just ate a bacon baguette and it made me think of Pigcill:sick:
Good Morning! Bacon sure is yummy! Nom nom! Pigcill knows that all too well...unfortunately.🐽 I was going back in threads...You are truly the OG FA tattler!?! Thank You! 🤩LOL! Have a great day! 🐷❤🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.