Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does he expect really?
They are public figures of their own free will.
They hid a sin and a lie and a child.
There are public records of these things.
Somebody found these public records and told others where and what they were.
In this case the public documents were court documents, which do not lie.
He makes a fake crying video that was not 100% truthful in an attempt to redeem his transgressions and call people who aren't kissing his ass, garbage people.
That video was not believed by some, and people saw right through the BS. The video incited his vile, mentally challenged (IMO) fans who went on a rabid attack on different platforms on the internet.
These vile fans used the same modus operandi that they use on the FA platforms across the internet and went berserk and straight for the jugular to defend their Messiah.
He brought this on himself but as per usual he is placing blame everywhere but where it belongs.
IMO
This is big now. Now I bet every vlog will be about this. See are actually going to watch these scuzzy people who exploited their Way Severe daughter, get it. We are really going to watch it crash down

Reactions: 7
And, the Mother only calls her "girlfriend". I have a daughter as well. I have never said "good job girlfriend!" To my baby. That is distancing yourself from your child. Anyone ever watch the first video when Ab was about 6 ? She's Completely gated into the living room. You can see her 'mother' sitting out in another room. They just close the doors, put tons of gates up and, let it run around yelling and slapping the television. Has no one EVER thought to slap this kids hand? My daughter was top in her graduating class. I slapped her hand if she broke things, stole things that were other peoples, ummm Busts in the bathroom and gets naked to shower with Priscilla!!! Is it me?? These people are NUTS. I had panic disorder growing up so, my parents would desensatize me. Big ceilings scared me, open places. I read everything, I learned and now (I'm 53) never panic anymore. But, this kid doesn't know what's happening to her. And one more thing; her father FILMS every single thing she does. Did you ever wonder if he tells CUT,let's do it again?! They all have the Sellable clothes on, the sunglasses, t-shirts and,they can't understand why that kid hides near the washing machine. I hate this ignorant family
Just fyi, "desensitisation" doesnt work the way NT's think. People, especially autistic people, can end up lesrning how to hide and mask their emotions, so even though it might LOOK like it doesn't bother them, but they might just not be SHOWING it. FA tries to do this too, and Abbie probs has learned to just nit show that it still bother her, whatever the discomfort is, lots of autistic people do..

I feel bad for the daughter not having having a father(or maybe she had a stepdad) but she sure did dodge a bullet not having Asa in her life. I suspect her mother knew that and wanted no part of it.
My thoughts too! People say how surely she must want to know who her dad is....well if my father was Assa I'd hate him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This also adds to my point that they were just recently told. When he said "the kids" he was referring to Isaiah and Summer who apparently was also messaged in some fashion. If it were a "we told him long ago" type of thing why on God's green earth would they have told her as well. We all know "the kids" didn't mean Abbie. She doesn't know her ass from a hole in the wall. No way would she comprehend this.
My 1st guess was age 13? for Isa. Just because A. referred to himself as a man. Man to (young) man talk. Which then leads me to think it was very recent, like while Isa. is 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't even care. She's hitting him where it hurts. tit is going to go down and I'll have my popcorn ready. lol
What the heck is wrong with CILLA? She met him, they spent the night or weekend, he took off. She found out she was pregnant and had to get in touch with HIS MOM to find him. Only TWO YEARS LATER, he didn't want to be married anymore? Then finds out about another kid? Maybe Abbie was the Golden Ticket. Sounds Awful but, he's a snake and CILLA has no self respect.

Reactions: 18
Ok new cilla stuff and things vlog popped up on my feed...didn't watch it but.. WHAT THE HELL CRAWLED ON TOP OF HER HEAD AND DIED...ahhhhhh I feel better now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 1st guess was age 13? for Isa. Just because A. referred to himself as a man. Man to (young) man talk. Which then leads me to think it was very recent, like while Isa. is 18.
I worry about Isahiah. He doesn't want to do this. You can see it all over his face.

Ok new cilla stuff and things vlog popped up on my feed...didn't watch it but.. WHAT THE HELL CRAWLED ON TOP OF HER HEAD AND DIED...ahhhhhh I feel better now
Why is she someone we want to follow?! I dont! I think she cries all the time and is condescending.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I only saw the blackened out court documents here a week or two ago, nothing more. It seems like he has a couple of enemies in his life who came on here & released the court documents & emailed Isa. I would guess it’s the same person who reported them to social services. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 11

Asa comes to attach things to the walls and says, Abbie hates things on walls and tables....as he hammers to put them up.

Then Abbie comes in with her anxious stims and basically is ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Asa comes to attach things to the walls and says, Abbie hates things on walls and tables....as he hammers to put them up.

Then Abbie comes in with her anxious stims and basically is ignored.
Typical right

Reactions: 5
If she’s visually hallucinating nearly 24/7 & has trouble w/ feeling grounded, then maybe wall art is disorienting to her. Or maybe she just likes to remove things as if her world is a giant puzzle. It’s something for her to do.

Just fyi, "desensitisation" doesnt work the way NT's think. People, especially autistic people, can end up lesrning how to hide and mask their emotions, so even though it might LOOK like it doesn't bother them, but they might just not be SHOWING it. FA tries to do this too, and Abbie probs has learned to just nit show that it still bother her, whatever the discomfort is, lots of autistic people do..

My thoughts too! People say how surely she must want to know who her dad is....well if my father was Assa I'd hate him!
But, this is forever now. In 10 years,she might want to meet Ab and Isaiah. When the kid gets in trouble, asa will probably know. Poor Isaiah. He's either going to write a down and dirty book or, drink too much. sad.

Reactions: 7
Right at the end of the of the video, A makes a point that this room looks like something you could make tik tok's in and P agrees. What is it with these two and their obsession?

Reactions: 13
If she’s visually hallucinating nearly 24/7 & has trouble w/ feeling grounded, then maybe wall art is disorienting to her. Or maybe she just likes to remove things as if her world is a giant puzzle. It’s something for her to do.
Next VLOG. .. fecal smearing all over new room. All decorations pulled off the wall... curtains flushed down toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right at the end of the of the video, A makes a point that this room looks like something you could make tik tok's in and P agrees. What is it with these two and their obsession?
My guess is:
1. They think they can get money
2. They aren't the brightest bulbs in the box.
IMO

Reactions: 9
They have the minds of teenagers. And, they just got RICH making videos.

Next VLOG. .. fecal smearing all over new room. All decorations pulled off the wall... curtains flushed down toilet.
Other than the sensory toys and couch not one thing in that room is for Abbie, it's all for P.

Reactions: 15
P so wants Abbie's room to be a "teenage girl" room. Abbie would probably be happy with bright colors, a big Childs swimming pool in the middle of the room filled with balls and pillows.. and washable walls that she could write or paint on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
P so wants Abbie's room to be a "teenage girl" room. Abbie would probably be happy with bright colors, a big Childs swimming pool in the middle of the room filled with balls and pillows.. and washable walls that she could write or paint on.
I would add a swing and a full sound system with easy to locate and press buttons so she can turn on music.

On youtube search Lame Goth Mom I think they are all on the main channel, if not click the link on the splash screen video to the other channel, BTS something.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.