Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priscilla won’t even eat better and exercise for herself, how is she going to keep this dog active?

Reactions: 9
I love the puppy but I don’t know if it’s a good idea around Abbie. This might sound awful but did you see the way she grabbed the lollipop, she is feral. She isn’t interested in anything unless it’s food. I really couldn’t do that every day, I would go out Of my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
After my cat and dog died (within 2 years of each other) both living to age 18, I made a commitment of no more pets. I love dogs and cats, but I know my limitations and patience. They don’t realize what they got themselves into. There are no words. 🥺

• Sad
I love the puppy but I don’t know if it’s a good idea around Abbie. This might sound awful but did you see the way she grabbed the lollipop, she is feral. She isn’t interested in anything unless it’s food. I really couldn’t do that every day, I would go out Of my mind.
That was disturbing the way summer and Becca were poking that lollipop in her mouth to teach her to lick it..seems like they treat her like an animal sometimes and then laugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That was disturbing the way summer and Becca were poking that lollipop in her mouth to teach her to lick it..seems like they treat her like an animal sometimes and then laugh.
They all treat and talk to her like she's an animal.
They all laugh at her too.
It's absolutely disgusting how they all deal with Abbie.
The way Abbie grabbed that sucker spoke volumes to me.
She really truly is feral.
IMO

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Summer was literally holding her. They are too immature.

Omg is this a preview that we can expect bunnies for easter next? View attachment 85089

They need to keep Isaiahs life out of the vlog. His love life isn’t any of the fans business.

Reactions: 5
that puppy just completely broke my heart. puppies are obviously adorable, but so so so much work. they need so much commitment and discipline and we both know how a&p do with that.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor puppy, I feel so bad for all the Maass pets: Abbie, Maverick, Nala, Squirt, I think Isaiah had/has a fish, and now Sandy :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is why I said they need to keep his love life out of the vlog.

The Casey Stickel of Facebook.

• Wow
I am so worried about all these animals :(
Didn't Isaiah have a tortoise or turtle at some point as well? What happened to that?

Reactions: 2
I am so worried about all these animals :(
Didn't Isaiah have a tortoise or turtle at some point as well? What happened to that?
Yes, squirt... Thankfully squirt is very low maintenance, my son has a yellow belly. Yes, theirs in a yellow belly, not a red eared slider, like they are thinking it is... They can go without needing anything done for about a month (other than fed)... I can't imagine the cat though, never leaving it alone because the cat uses Isaiah's room to hide from Abbie.. Cats love turtles, to play with them, use their heating lamps for warmth themselves, etc... I know because our cat doesn't leave our turtle alone and we have to keep them separated, unless we are home...

Reactions: 4
This is why I said they need to keep his love life out of the vlog.

The Casey Stickel of Facebook.
How bleeping rude and gross to bash a teenage girl and make assumptions like that. Maybe Isaiah was a misogynistic asshole like his father? Or maybe they just didn’t work out? Or maybe it doesn’t matter because they’re 17/18 and in high school and it’s not that serious.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh great, another thing to ignore when. It loses it's cuteness. I really really dislike these people

• Heart
I'll be shocked if they keep that dog. I bet we'll see her slowly disappear then get some story about how she wasn't a good fit and they found another family she's perfect for.

Reactions: 6
Most of the time I see Abbie in the latest vlogs she's sitting on the sofa rocking back and forth doing nothing. She's probably rocking like that so much because she's bored. There is no stimulation for her mind there. She's ignored. Whilst they fill the house with more and more animals, expensive animals. Yet A can't be bothered to pay his child support.

When she's not sitting on the sofa she can charge around the house, hope the new puppy doesn't get hurt in the process.

Actually feel sick at the whole thing.

• Sad
Most of the time I see Abbie in the latest vlogs she's sitting on the sofa rocking back and forth doing nothing. She's probably rocking like that so much because she's bored. There is no stimulation for her mind there. She's ignored. Whilst they fill the house with more and more animals, expensive animals. Yet A can't be bothered to pay his child support.

When she's not sitting on the sofa she can charge around the house, hope the new puppy doesn't get hurt in the process.

Actually feel sick at the whole thing.
absolutely agreed. they keep talking about how she isn't interested in toys, and yet when they pulled out that bubble wand she just lit up. I think they just don't have the patience it takes to engage her. but even if it only keeps her occupied for 10 minutes at most, that is still 10 minutes of her being actually engaged, instead of just being left to entertain herself on the sofa. if there was more of that, more of keeping her mind and body active, she might start to sleep better at night. but instead of putting in that effort to entertain her, they're just going to get a new puppy that she will not like or engage with (it's stealing attention away from her!), and that they will not put in the effort to properly train and keep active.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
absolutely agreed. they keep talking about how she isn't interested in toys, and yet when they pulled out that bubble wand she just lit up. I think they just don't have the patience it takes to engage her. but even if it only keeps her occupied for 10 minutes at most, that is still 10 minutes of her being actually engaged, instead of just being left to entertain herself on the sofa. if there was more of that, more of keeping her mind and body active, she might start to sleep better at night. but instead of putting in that effort to entertain her, they're just going to get a new puppy that she will not like or engage with (it's stealing attention away from her!), and that they will not put in the effort to properly train and keep active.
100%

Maybe Abbie doesn't like all these new animals because she's jealous? Some sort of deep seated emotion. I've seen it in a friend of mine who has mild Cerebal Palsy. As a child she was given a lot of treatment, interviews/checks on her progress. Her parents mollycoddled her and her sister was sort of left to herself. My friend as an adult was very self-centered. Every conversation had to be about her. I think the transition from childhood (where she had a lot of attention) to being a regular functioning adult hit her hard and her personality was moulded by it. I get the feeling it may be similar with Abbie. Not that she's doing it on purpose or even understands the impact everything. She lashes out at the new cat,and I'm very worried about this puppy, they need so much attention and play. Abbie will be left and may feel resentment.

Anyone else think this?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
One can only hope for the dogs sake.
Very true! Also, they are already making fun of the dog being on the steps.. I was curious if they mentioned how old the dog was (I am watching it now) because Goldens do have hip issues and by what I can tell, she is already starting to show hip issues (walking sideways and stair issues).. It may just be a little young but it is something that they need to be watching... *Over breeding breeders are notorious for having litters of puppies that have hip issues..*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.