Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll ever make any real progress. Yesterday I noticed while she was rocking (dizzying) on the couch, she didn’t seem to notice that Becca came over. Does she have any awareness - or just when it comes to food.
Seems like she doesn't have much interest unless it has to do with food or if it is something she really wants to do ... like take a bath. That video I posted of Asshat having to stop at McDonalds before she had a meltdown showed her looking very focused when she noticed the McDonalds.. so she has the ability to notice things if it interests her.

Now if Becca had a donut with her ..there would be all kinds of recognition.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Y’all
I wonder if she’ll ever make any real progress. Yesterday I noticed while she was rocking (dizzying) on the couch, she didn’t seem to notice that Becca came over. Does she have any awareness - or just when it comes to food.
I’m surprised she hasn’t given herself a concussion with all that rocking. One day she is going to rock so hard that she ends up bleeding from her head. All that rocking can’t be good for her neck, back and shoulders.

Reactions: 17
Your sweeping statement was a) that Abbie has not made any progress in potty training, because she is autistic (followed with eh don't know, which renders the sentence in itself void), b) that some people are ascribing hidden motivations to her actions and that is unfounded. Something I have seldom read here. Comments are more about her awareness and overall abilities. C) That lack of proper caring and sufficient effort is an entirely different topic. Which it most likely isn't in this case. Our development doesn't only hinge on genetic makeup, but also on environmental aspects. That's why psychology and education didn't immediately get scrapped once genetics became the new hot tit.

Another sweeping statement of yours is that people here have no clue.

Autism as of now is a clearly defined pattern of behaviours that is more than just coincidental. There are other findings and theories as well (like an above average head circumference in newborns) The genetic variation(s) are an interesting find, but so far there wasn't found anything that applied to a significant portion of autistic individuals (for example Silverman et al.). Using Mouse models or animal models in general is also good to undestand some mechanisms, but it is still a looong way to securely translate findings to humans.

You seem to think that genetics is the be all end all and can solve everything. But given the current status quo, the research is still in its infancy and data that has been gathered so far, is still fragmentary. At the same time, there is a real world impact for autistic individuals (or arguably autistic individuals) and their families that need practical solutions right now. Just scrapping it and waiting for a cure isn't cutting it.

I would like to subscribe to @MaidenX 's question: What are you trying to achieve with your posts?

Y’all are just too smart for me....😚

Reactions: 1
Y’all

I’m surprised she hasn’t given herself a concussion with all that rocking. One day she is going to rock so hard that she ends up bleeding from her head. All that rocking can’t be good for her neck, back and shoulders.
I have been having neck issues for a couple of months...it almost hurts me to watch her rock. 😮

Reactions: 14
I believe Abbie's behaviors would be different if she had different parents. If she was mine, she would have lived in a more quiet, calm home. I would have worked with her calming herself from the loud, scary stims and offered something else to stim with. A lot if not most of her behavior comes directly from her environment.
Totally agree...calm home here too

Reactions: 11
Look what happened to naya Rivera. What ifs are always on people’s mind. Isiah saying if Abbie fell off she could swim doesn’t mean she won’t get into trouble in the water
Dog paddling is not swimming. 🤦‍♀️ I know what these idiots are thinking. If it’s an area where there’s a strong current, then what???? You never know, the Maasives may be hoping for an “accident” with Abbie.

Oh, and she hasn't jumped in a body of water for over eight years? I seem to recall sometime last summer I believe when she jumped into a lake and you titled the video something like "I can't believe she jumped in!"

I guess that's kind of like how you claim that Abbie hasn't slept during the day for many years either. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Like, are you not aware there is video evidence of these things???
Exactly. And on the vlog yesterday she took a nap. If not yesterday it was the day before. He’s such a liar!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think I’ve mentioned this in here before but, I have hydrocephalus (a genetic disorder). I’ve had it since I was in utero. My parents were always told that if they had boys, one most likely would have hydro. 👋🏻 Hello, here I am. My older brother (by 26 months and 7 days is healthy) they were told I’d be blind, couldn’t walk or talk and basically I’d be a piece of flesh. that assessment sent my father into a rage that he just could not accept. My parents worked very hard to give me the best life possible while raising 4 other kids at the same time. They sacrificed a lot. I think my father would have done anything to change the life I had growing up. He always had a hard time accepting my limitations and therefore didn’t teach me things I would need to succeed later in life. ( I learned by sitting on the sidelines watching him instead of hand over hand instruction). as my need for less brain surgeries over the years continued, my ability to do more increased. HS grad, associates degree, bachelor’s degree, learned to drive ( all things doctors said would be impossible for me). my biggest fear when I got married and had a child was that my child would have the same genetic disorder. Nope, he’s a happy thriving 9 yr old who’s loud as all get out ( loud noises drive me nuts as it’s part of my PTSD from being in a garage fire when I was 7).
i guess the point of my ramble was that with my genetic disorder, my father did want the best for me but, didn’t know how to say or express it)
That’s refreshing to hear such a happy ending for you!

Maybe in her little mind the Skippy the Squirrel peanut butter jar on her dresser was for Issa's college fund? I do remember distinctly Assa saying they would not be helping pay, and Issa better rake in some scholarships just last spring? Or did I smoke crack?

And who wears shorts, and sandals hiking? In dry grass? I would think as Floridian as they claim to be they would dress more apropriatly? I have visited and saw many lizards and other reptiles. No surprise there.
They did say he had to get in with scholarships, I knew it was just for content I called it back then that they were paying for it

Maybe in her little mind the Skippy the Squirrel peanut butter jar on her dresser was for Issa's college fund? I do remember distinctly Assa saying they would not be helping pay, and Issa better rake in some scholarships just last spring? Or did I smoke crack?

And who wears shorts, and sandals hiking? In dry grass? I would think as Floridian as they claim to be they would dress more apropriatly? I have visited and saw many lizards and other reptiles. No surprise there.
They did say he had to get in with scholarships, I knew it was just for content I called it back then that they were paying for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know a little off topic but please everyone find some time to rant a little to the creator Mindful Divergence. She is going to do a follow up video. I think many of the comments opened her eyes more. She is truly IMO trying to be an advocate for the Autism community only, not to try and be nasty.
C8ECADB6-74F3-4119-A905-3B4727F88B77.png

By the way:
I meant to say I could stand to lose 10 MORE lbs. 😯
I was pushing 145 lbs. I am 5’1” , so I was looking and feeling quite rotund.
I am now at 130 lbs...still a little round around the middle! 😬
I’m built like you, I’m 5’3, 135, I need to lose 10-15lbs I’m small framed so any weight feels double

• Heart
This was an incredibly revealing vlog — hugely defensive about the life jackets —But in an odd way, different than earlier defensive vlogs — also a little disgusted or embarrassed by their fans — very transparent in their delusion about Abbie — being able to manipulate does not equal intelligence or self sufficiency — Excellent swimmers also drown — awkwardly staged and scripted from start to finish — completely out of content: so many of you have asked about the computer I am building for my brother. What? And what kind of mustard do you use On your sammies again when I’s favorite dim sum place doesn’t offer up enough chow? Stupid dim sum, huh, Asa? This vlog was so very empty — hollow. I don’t think anyone in that house/pool house will be doing in person school this fall. I can’t imagine what he will vlog about for another 18 months waiting for a vaccine. I can barely remember why I was drawn to this channel — I know I was and I know I didn’t always find it depressing or shallow or pathetic or exploitive. But it’s something totally different now. I am not giving it another second of my time. I think I have a good handle on my preferred sandwich toppings. And I’ve had it with folks who don’t take quarantine/masks/economic fallout from the virus seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve been very quiet lately but I cannot let this one slide. My IDD NOS son is my child, not my other children’s responsibility. Before it gets to the point of needing to place him, we are actively looking into places where he can live and thrive. He is not now, nor will he ever be, the responsibility of my other children. Just like Abbie should never be Isaiahs responsibility. He is her brother NOT her parent/ guardian. And yes, my son will be under a guardianship after I can no longer be his advocate. It will not fall onto just one of my other kids. Two of them have signed paperwork through our attorney. Assuming the care of a sibling is a big deal and not a burden.
That’s the way it should be! 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know a little off topic but please everyone find some time to rant a little to the creator Mindful Divergence. She is going to do a follow up video. I think many of the comments opened her eyes more. She is truly IMO trying to be an advocate for the Autism community only, not to try and be nasty.
View attachment 193348
Where is this located

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it was really Isaiah who wanted to discuss all the hot button topics, or if Asa put him up to it to deflect. Asa knows that he and P have been taking heat for being defensive....maybe he used Isaiah to make his points to hopefully avoid backlash? Wouldnt put it past him.
And for someone who is so gifted...Isaiah sounds like a 12 yr old when he speaks. I hope he learns how to express himself better. He seems to be one who is limited to "book smarts". All the knowledge but no application...
He does talk very cringe worthy...

Asshat loves to talk. Wow, shut the duck up, fat man. I agree with another post about Isaiah. I use to like Isaiah, but I can not stand when he talks now, DUDE or Bro! Again, Abbie is so intelligent, as they sit there talking about her (like she isn't there) he says she probably has no idea what they're talking about. I'm still very very upset about Summer grabbing Abbie's butt. It's just not ok, nor is it ok for anyone to do that no matter what relationship you have with that child/teen. That was 26 min of Asshat not shutting the funk up...26min. 🤦‍♀️ Is Asshat worried that when Isaiah goes off to school the young girls that watch to see Isaiah will leave? Views dropping as if lately?!? BTW...bet Abbie learned the art of manipulation from her two parents. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
Yea they seem pretty proud of her being a master manipulator

Reactions: 9
I’m built like you, I’m 5’3, 135, I need to lose 10-15lbs I’m small framed so any weight feels double
Yes! It really does feel double. Our height challeged selves can look literally as wide as we are tall with a quickness! 😂
Are you muscular? Even in my 40’s I still am pretty solid. I have to work at it though. My belly is my problem area. Belly and booty is where I pack on the blubber.
When I weighed in at 145 , I was like, Oh No! We are not doing this. I do not see how 🐷 made it to the 400 lb plus stage. I have flat out told my husband, “You see me pushing 200, you better be saying something. Check me! Do not enable that BS!”
🤣😂🤣

Okay so no joke I was like is Abbie even in the cart and then finally I heard her moan. Seriously, yes she’s physically the size of a 15 year old but would you honestly just throw a toddler back there and start talking to your older child and ignore the younger one. Especially when an idiot has been teaching her how to unlock a seatbelt... Because honestly that scared me. I wouldn’t be ignoring a small child in the back of an open vehicle for that long and to me she’s a small child. Am I over reacting. I’m a bit of a worrier so maybe I am. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So how gross was it they ate on a bench covered in duck tit. 🤢

Abbie has seen plenty of different types of water and has ran to jump in so nice try Isaiah. Better luck next time there kid. You can do tell that was a set up by the way you kept eyeing the camera you little weasel. You are getting more and more like your father!

Hey Asshole your boat is extremely small! And Abbie barely has the mentality of a toddler no matter how you spin it and should be in a life vest. You can’t spin this anyway to win this. Doesn’t matter it’s Florida.... she’s got the mind of a child therefore should be treated like one for her safety! You are not going to listen so it doesn’t matter. You are like talking to a brick wall. Hopefully for Abbies sake nothing happens to her.

Isaiah shut up! I’ve seen you at surfers for autism and you get knocked around by little waves so I don’t believe anyone in that family can swim well.

I had to fast forward it because I couldn’t stand listening to much more of their crap..

And did anyone notice Abbie was making odd noises again while Ass and Isaiah were talking about their hats.

And I stopped I couldn’t continue..
Yes! I thought it was very odd we heard those noises again 2 dats in a row, and never before

Yes! It really does feel double. Our height challeged selves can look literally as wide as we are tall with a quickness! 😂
Are you muscular? Even in my 40’s I still am pretty solid. I have to work at it though. My belly is my problem area. Belly and booty is where I pack on the blubber.
When I weighed in at 145 , I was like, Oh No! We are not doing this. I do not see how 🐷 made it to the 400 lb plus stage. I have flat out told my husband, “You see me pushing 200, you better be saying something. Check me! Do not enable that BS!”
🤣😂🤣
I used to work out a lot so I have some muscle left ( I’m also 57, not a young chicky) but I’ve been eating a lot over the lockdown ( still not back to work bc of indoor dining) I carry my weight from my waist up...big uncomfortable boobs...reduction is hopefully in my future...the most I’ve weighed was 155, I said ooh no I cannot do this and got down to 125, now Covid I’m up again

Yesterday we watched her ask for cereal. Asa tells her to get her bowl. She got a plate. He is nuts.
Exactly!!

Last edited:
Once again filthy feet.

View attachment 193353
What about yesterday, Isaiah talking about how he doesn’t like flip flops because they make your feet dirty all while walking around barefoot after it rained in the wet driveway and then getting in the car to drive to DD. How disgusting is that... putting your bare feet on the pedals and car mats that have had shoes that have walked all over everything and anything. Then come home and walk in the house put your feet on the furniture and in your bed too. These people are dirtier than most animals. That’s why people think they would catch Covid, nah.. this family probably has germs breeding on them that CDC has never even heard of before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay so no joke I was like is Abbie even in the cart and then finally I heard her moan. Seriously, yes she’s physically the size of a 15 year old but would you honestly just throw a toddler back there and start talking to your older child and ignore the younger one. Especially when an idiot has been teaching her how to unlock a seatbelt... Because honestly that scared me. I wouldn’t be ignoring a small child in the back of an open vehicle for that long and to me she’s a small child. Am I over reacting. I’m a bit of a worrier so maybe I am. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So how gross was it they ate on a bench covered in duck tit. 🤢

Abbie has seen plenty of different types of water and has ran to jump in so nice try Isaiah. Better luck next time there kid. You can do tell that was a set up by the way you kept eyeing the camera you little weasel. You are getting more and more like your father!

Hey Asshole your boat is extremely small! And Abbie barely has the mentality of a toddler no matter how you spin it and should be in a life vest. You can’t spin this anyway to win this. Doesn’t matter it’s Florida.... she’s got the mind of a child therefore should be treated like one for her safety! You are not going to listen so it doesn’t matter. You are like talking to a brick wall. Hopefully for Abbies sake nothing happens to her.

Isaiah shut up! I’ve seen you at surfers for autism and you get knocked around by little waves so I don’t believe anyone in that family can swim well.

I had to fast forward it because I couldn’t stand listening to much more of their crap..

And did anyone notice Abbie was making odd noises again while Ass and Isaiah were talking about their hats.

And I stopped I couldn’t continue..
It makes me nervous having Abbie in the golf cart as well. We've seen many times that if she just has a regular seatbelt, she'll almost always pull it off her shoulder. Plus them teaching her how to unlock it now. That's just a horrible accident waiting to happen. I think they've gotten a false sense of security from the fact that Abbie doesn't elope as often as she used to and they think it will just continue that way. How many times have they been surprised by her doing something she either hasn't done before or hasn't done in a long time.

Yes, I noticed the noises towards the end of the video. I've heard her do those noises in quite a few previous videos so I don't think it's a new stim. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.