Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if there financially. Secure for there current expectations. Then why are they still accepting tax based governmental funds. Half million house, luxury items like golf cart, now boat, things tjat familys that collect all or some of the benefits he has described couldnt have or afford. Just saying if he is making out that well. Then continuing to accept assistance is sick. But new boat yayyyayy

Reactions: 20
What sort of shitbag doesn't buy their brother who is economically disadvantaged and has a disability, a cool new computer? One complete with monitor, keyboard and mouse.
@Asa Maass that's who.
@fatheringautism. Thats who
@garbagebrother
@fukyouasamaass
And then of course he needs to shout it out that he’s doing a “good deed”. Hey asshat, it’s not a good deed if you need a pat on the back for doing it. What a piece of tit he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They went to Dunkin with bare feet, walked in the rain outside and then came in and walked all over the house. That house must be filthy. But flip flops are gross?!?
Lol... Lmao yess couldn't believe ishia siad that. Flip flops too gross. Stepping in everything with bare feet. Soo much cleaner. Know where abby learned it from.pray for his collage roommate

Pretty quiet over on 🐷’s FB pages since the last maniacal snout selfie, which is nice!
My first thought was, Don’t they take your phones and such when you go in to rehab or detox? Maybe TinkerTipsy’s Japanese Pasture party, was a last Hoorah!?
She could also be nursing a major “Slimelife retreat“ 2 day hangover, which is probably more likely!
#momslosh #100shotsdown
All deep in thought as to how to push more crap this quarter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just did a regular search for her on youtube
Yeah she comes up I get videos and everything but I’m blocked from commenting on YouTube so that can be why I don’t get the community tab. I can’t do anything on YouTube pretty much but view videos. No biggie I’m used to being blocked from most things. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread title?
Fathering Autism #39 Where’s A’s trike, where’s P’s bike? They spend spend spend with all those likes!
Collecting dust. Any spoiled privileged child and clearly adults no longer care once they had it. Always new. Things that are more important. Not saying they wont use them again but P. For sure has a spoiled kid type mentality. (Food waste)

I’m just thinking JSA is probably thinking and celebrating about one good thing about Covid... we can now keep Ass and Piggy off school property when classes start.
Lol. How will they ever manage without a camrea shoved in there face while a narrssitic tubbly wubbly tries correcting. Them or least just butting in.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And then of course he needs to shout it out that he’s doing a “good deed”. Hey asshat, it’s not a good deed if you need a pat on the back for doing it. What a piece of tit he

He is bad... Butnthats cold to compare him to tit. Least tit can fertilize.. Quietly.
I found a picture of Piggy all dolled up in the pool.
View attachment 193383
Wow.. She lost a few pounds. I see what asa saw in here. Sexxy

He can keep spewing his garbage gospel.
We have the church of the painful truth!!
Once the holy spirit gets in one of the members, the awareness is spread!!
Hallelujah!
😜
Yea that nut loves spreading him some awareness. Id love to spread some awareness signs where he lives about mr perfects abandoned other daughter. Only cause awareness is awesome

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks terrible
The sad thing about it is, it has nothing to do with if Abbie will jump or fall in. The truth is they don’t like to be wrong and they don’t like to be criticized so they will find any excuse to justify their actions even if they sound dumb.

And I agree, I was thinking meltdown too. They say she doesn’t like to wear things on her head or face so they don’t make her. I doubt they were willing to admit that about the life jackets so they went with the no life jackets needed, great swimmer excuse.
Whats crazy is he was in the COASTGUARD!!!!
Supposedly.. Cause with that service he sould be conducting a 100% fellowthrough on safety. Plus him saying no worry abbie can swim really well just radiates his stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It makes me nervous having Abbie in the golf cart as well. We've seen many times that if she just has a regular seatbelt, she'll almost always pull it off her shoulder. Plus them teaching her how to unlock it now. That's just a horrible accident waiting to happen. I think they've gotten a false sense of security from the fact that Abbie doesn't elope as often as she used to and they think it will just continue that way. How many times have they been surprised by her doing something she either hasn't done before or hasn't done in a long time.

Yes, I noticed the noises towards the end of the video. I've heard her do those noises in quite a few previous videos so I don't think it's a new stim. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Those different sounds you hear her making is her just honking in tongues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They went to Dunkin with bare feet, walked in the rain outside and then came in and walked all over the house. That house must be filthy. But flip flops are gross?!?
But.... Its duncan. They gotta have there coffee. Especially asa he's the one doing the hard work. Holding that camera handful of hours each day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Assa for real? No matter the size of the boat, ALWAYS wear a life jacket. I understand the exception for say a cruise ship where there is large safety railing, but for any other boat wear a bloody life jacket it isn't that hard. Maybe the problem was that they couldn't find one to fit themselves. Personally, I would wear ten life jackets if Assa was driving the boat I was on.

I couldn't watch after that comment. They're so monotoned

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Once again filthy feet.

View attachment 193353
Thats just the masses good ole family tradition. They dont wipe there. Ass either. And thats how asa got his nickname. Plus how can you play hide and seen without black footprints leading you.

Is Assa for real? No matter the size of the boat, ALWAYS wear a life jacket. I couldn't watch after that comment. They're so monotoned
Yea.. And he claims he was in the coast guard. Asa maass. Taking stupidity to new levels .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its probably all filthy. Maybe thats why abbie signs for bath all the time. Shes trying to tell them go wash there ass..

Seems like she doesn't have much interest unless it has to do with food or if it is something she really wants to do ... like take a bath. That video I posted of Asshat having to stop at McDonalds before she had a meltdown showed her looking very focused when she noticed the McDonalds.. so she has the ability to notice things if it interests her.

Now if Becca had a donut with her ..there would be all kinds of recognition.
Yea i noticed she only responds to food. Wait. You talking about Priscilla right?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We have a Lipstick Piggie sighting! I have been wondering why she has been so quiet

Here is what bothers me with these type of posts: she is alwaysthisclose to her goal. So her "customers" will do everything to make sure she reaches it.
Screenshot_20200727-015132_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’ll be interested to see how they stop her jumping overboard and let’s hope we get another poonami
poonami lmao he even said its a good thing the boat has a hose built in. Now i remember why thats convenient
ember: 55130"]
I think scamlife pooplazzo has been cancel and it turned into a girls weekend
You know since Cilla had such a hard time lately 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ismt that what its always about lol.

Should we start taking bets on how many
Jamaica explosions happen🙃🤣🤣🤣
I know mean
Hopefully multiple times a trip since there on there own boat.

In the latest vlog Abbie is like... Who said cute boy? Dad you're the only one here who thinks he's cute! Just come out already!!
Imagine the poor bastard he tries his luck with first if he did come out.

Those different sounds you hear her making is her just honking in tongues.
And surprisingly theres more incoherent bullshit spewed from asa and prisscillas mouths

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Asshat loves to talk. Wow, shut the duck up, fat man. I agree with another post about Isaiah. I use to like Isaiah, but I can not stand when he talks now, DUDE or Bro! Again, Abbie is so intelligent, as they sit there talking about her (like she isn't there) he says she probably has no idea what they're talking about. I'm still very very upset about Summer grabbing Abbie's butt. It's just not ok, nor is it ok for anyone to do that no matter what relationship you have with that child/teen. That was 26 min of Asshat not shutting the funk up...26min. 🤦‍♀️ Is Asshat worried that when Isaiah goes off to school the young girls that watch to see Isaiah will leave? Views dropping as if lately?!? BTW...bet Abbie learned the art of manipulation from her two parents. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
They obviously read here as he was trying to justify a lot of the things they do that we have mentioned here. Abbie was making that strange noise again whilst she was on the couch and that rocking just makes me feel sick.one thing I noticed again on the vlog is how animated she gets when food is about, she could hardly contain herself, it’s not attractive , it’s irritating. Notice how they said she is manipulative, we have always said that, the way she goes to them for hugs, is just to get snacks, not because she wants to hug them. In saying that Asa is the biggest manipulator around , so she probably takes after him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And here's Asa talking about Abbies "intelligence" at Halloween. Jump to the 12 min mark. And watch P's face. She hates to even talk about it.

🐷 just can’t stand the fact that her daughter is severely IDD, the look on her face. She walked into the kitchen and changed the subject. I honestly think she is embarrassed by Abbie, that’s why she has so little to do with her and she must think about Asa’s other daughter when she looks at Abbie. Get over it Mrs Von Hog, she is yours for life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.