Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stumbled upon Video of young woman named Carly Fleishmann who was also nonverbal. She is 25 now but saw 20/20 interview when she was 14. She was very similar to how Abbie is but learned to communicate. Kind of an amazing story. Makes me think Abbie may have more potential if she were dealt with differently. Kind of inspiring, maybe hope for Abbie one day.
I don’t think so because that would mean dedication and hard work from her parents and that isn’t going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't imagine cleaning tit up that has been smeared all over carpets/the walls etc. Where would you even start? I'd just set fire to the room and build a new one. It must stink in there. Then it would be all under her fingernails and in her mouth and hair UGHHH

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I believe she had the band. The band can be repositioned or they could convert to the sleeve or bypass.
Maybe I shouldn't be commenting (I know nothing about WLS) on something like this, but I feel it would be unethical (money or not) for a doctor to do another WLS surgery. Piggy obviously has some serious issues with food. The entire Massive family has food issues. I'm assuming pig needs to get her mental health issues worked through first, and that could take a lot of work and a very long time.
I'm just wondering if Asshat is next for out of pocket WLS?!? It is really sad when you watch their blogs and what their life revolves around. I get we see such a small portion but think about, the small portion of what we see is what they're making the conscious decision to show. 🤦‍♀️ It turns my stomach to watch the amount of food they show, talk about, and eat. It's like watching a meth head tweak, but this is food with a side of big bootie twerking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She said she had the gastric sleeve that made her stomach the size of a banana. Unfortunately now her stomach is the size of a banana tree.
Another seat for the naughty couch🤣
I think you've just put me off bananas for a bit unless you're bringing banana daiquiris

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean think about it - just yesterday, people on here were saying that Abbie doesn’t eat enough and that’s why she’s skinny! LMAO 😂😂... seriously? Anyone who watches knows she eats all day everyday to the point that it’s disgusting to watch ( for me at least)... idk about how much y’all eat ... but damn. People talking about “they restrict her food” yeah ... we’ve all seen that, and they need to do it. I’ve been reading here for a while - one minute you all want to say she’s an overfed feral, and next thing you know, she’s food deprived. Ok.
I can't speak for everyone but I go off of evidence that they themselves put out in their vlogs.
Their lies. Their contradictions. If it appears that opinions here are all over the place, it's because THEY are all over the place with their bullshit.
Sometimes they show Abbie as overfed. Sometimes they show her begging for food only to be told no. The feral part, for me, is a constant but that's just my opinion based off of seeing her grab food, shove food in her mouth like she hasn't eaten in days, etc. The hambeasts showed that behavior. Nobody made it up.
Making tit up isn't nearly as fun as using their own words and actions to express my opinions based off of evidence they themselves have given me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't imagine cleaning tit up that has been smeared all over carpets/the walls etc. Where would you even start? I'd just set fire to the room and build a new one. It must stink in there. Then it would be all under her fingernails and in her mouth and hair UGHHH
I've worked in group homes where this was a daily occurrence on multiple beds in different rooms. its no fun to clean

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I've worked in group homes where this was a daily occurrence on multiple beds in different rooms. its no fun to clean

Is it just a sensory thing? That it's squishy? I wonder why they aren't turned off by the smell? Please tell me they didn't put it in their mouths?

Reactions: 8
My daughter did it once (as a toddler) and it was terrible. She got it EVERYWHERE. She was covered, her crib, every inch of the wall she could reach. I didn't know all that could come out of someone so small. All this before I even knew she woke up. Hard to know where to start that clean up.

It is hard to say if she was redecorating with the brown stuff or not. May just been getting undressed and they are trying to catch it before it gets that far. They should just invest in sleep cloths that are comfortable and hard to get off. P can take some of the money she throws at food, alcohol, and clothes for herself and spend some of Ab's money on Abbie. She is the one earning all the money they are spending she deserves to have all the things too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is it just a sensory thing? That it's squishy? I wonder why they aren't turned off by the smell? Please tell me they didn't put it in their mouths?
You really don't want to know where they put it. especially the girls/women. I'm almost thankful that my rotation was cut short when one of the residents somehow obtained a ceramic cup and smashed it over my head when I told him off. Those people working there every day are heroes.
It can be both a sensory thing and plain aggression/frustration (which parts is unclear, as this isn't a scientific topic people are eager to tackle). sometimes the smell is actively sought after. Sensory issues don't always mean being overwhelmed by sensory input, sometimes a sense is underdeveloped. the squishy feeling helps too.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
As a parent , you just do what you have to do , 1st , Gently speak to you're child or adult reassure to them they are going to be bathed and have their hair washed . No drama , soothing voice . 2nd . If possible have them clean , the wall , floor , have them place the clothes in the washing machine . But if the child or adult is to overwhelmed just do it you're self . 3rd. Have cleaning supplies . 4th . Realize , You brought this special person in this world . He or she wants what you want , to be loved , nurtured , taken care of , respected , being pissed off is normal , never project you're anger on you're child , just clean this up . 409 and Spick and Span smells so much better than poop . Try to keep you're sense of humor . And if you are feeling over whelmed see a Dr. seek therapy and medication never vent you're anger on you're child . " You Just Do "

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Until she gets fully toilet trained it will always be an issue with her I think. I don't think Abbie will ever have the capacity to learn much more than she already does.
I disagree about dismal prognosis. Some current research has remarkable results and potential, not necessarily for Abbie, specifically. And, yes mouse research is not human research, yet. That’s why I think Isaiah should go into science and forget ABA. i would like to see ABA out of business, not that I am pro or con about it, but that I would rather see a medicine that redirects the pathway of the defective gene.

Reactions: 4
I think anytime they give her healthy stuff its for content to make them look good. Almost everytime she whines for a snack, she gets it. Plus 2 breakfasts most days cuz she is up so early. She asks nonstop for food so of course you will see them say "no" on camera. The huge portions they give her at each meal is enough for a grown man.

Maybe they should go back to the pvc pipe shirts backwards at night. Then she won't be able to bend her arms to strip and shred.

Maybe they should go back to the pvc pipe shirts backwards at night. Then she won't be able to bend her arms to strip and shred.
I think the PVC pipes would be dangerous to sleep with at night. It was used for the gagging stim.

Reactions: 9
@Stripe69 @BloodyMermaid ...
What other fun games can we play? We currently have :
Wax the pig
Pin the tail on the pig

How about...
Red Rover send Piggy right over?
Ring around the Pig Pen
Perhaps a board game, Hogonopoly..
oh....Cards against Hogmanity
maybe we can play a couple Hooves of Spades?
Game show? Who wants to weigh a Million-aire?
Wheel of Cooter Boards?
🐷🐽🐷 Ouch!
I think Pig and her piggies should play musical chairs to the moves of her tik toks

• Haha
As a parent , you just do what you have to do , 1st , Gently speak to you're child or adult reassure to them they are going to be bathed and have their hair washed . No drama , soothing voice . 2nd . If possible have them clean , the wall , floor , have them place the clothes in the washing machine . But if the child or adult is to overwhelmed just do it you're self . 3rd. Have cleaning supplies . 4th . Realize , You brought this special person in this world . He or she wants what you want , to be loved , nurtured , taken care of , respected , being pissed off is normal , never project you're anger on you're child , just clean this up . 409 and Spick and Span smells so much better than poop . Try to keep you're sense of humor . And if you are feeling over whelmed see a Dr. seek therapy and medication never vent you're anger on you're child . " You Just Do "
I didn’t have a problem when my kids were potty training but to do it on a daily basis for an adult or teenager, god no, I wouldn't know where to start and to be honest I wouldn’t want to know. I would rather spend weeks and months training them as toddlers than spend one day For a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You just do it . No drama , have cleaning supplies , just clean it up . My mantra " You just do , to clean up the poo "

Sensory , yes squishy , yes when my daughter was very young she put it in her mouth hair , smeared poo on her body .

Reactions: 3
Man hands. Weird lighting and that stupid hat!
She always does something to her eyes in pictures.. if you look on the VLOG she really has hooded eyes.. and she has a filter or photo shop or something that changes her eyes.. that might be what is making her look somewhat unnatural and crazy.

more like this...

• Wow
  • Sick

Such a wonderful post. And I agree, as a parent of any type child you need to adapt and Just Do.

Reactions: 6
No clue. I never heard them say one single word about a boat or fecal smearing. I don't get it. Are my eyes and ears different than other members?
I saw the post people are referencing- it was based on a vlog they posted two years ago. Someone even commented that they could use it as a business write off. Glad they decided not to get the boat

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.