Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as she is paying cash for it, she can have what she wants. An insurance company is the one that wants to make sure the person is ready and that they don't have to keep paying for their failures down the road. Since her insurance isn't paying, the surgeon could care less as long as he gets his $$$

Hmmmm....

Hmmmm....
I mean think about it - just yesterday, people on here were saying that Abbie doesn’t eat enough and that’s why she’s skinny! LMAO 😂😂... seriously? Anyone who watches knows she eats all day everyday to the point that it’s disgusting to watch ( for me at least)... idk about how much y’all eat ... but damn. People talking about “they restrict her food” yeah ... we’ve all seen that, and they need to do it. I’ve been reading here for a while - one minute you all want to say she’s an overfed feral, and next thing you know, she’s food deprived. Ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah, none of the above. But you can continue to amuse yourselves with all your daily made up feed though.

I must say, it’s interesting reading here and looking into what the human imagination can bring about.

😂😂
Ahhh! You are so right! Imagination, Creativity and a magical place that provides the freedom to express and share both. It truly is the little things in life that can provide such joy. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it really possible to have a revision? Just because the patient failed (not the surgery)? Without some kind of counseling?
I worked for a WLS.. he had ethics and would have never taken on Piggy. Even his cash patients had to go to all the classes, psychiatrist and see the nutritionist. I’m sure she would need to doctor shop around to find one that would take her again if she actually was to give it another go. But second time around is going to be even more stressful and they need to check to see if her stomach can even handle it. And she would really want to go to a decent doctor second time around because if they are just doing it for cash and she has complications she’s going to be headed for a world of trouble. Trouble that they can’t afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I worked for a WLS.. he had ethics and would have never taken on Piggy. Even his cash patients had to go to all the classes, psychiatrist and see the nutritionist. I’m sure she would need to doctor shop around to find one that would take her again if she actually was to give it another go. But second time around is going to be even more stressful and they need to check to see if her stomach can even handle it. And she would really want to go to a decent doctor second time around because if they are just doing it for cash and she has complications she’s going to be headed for a world of trouble. Trouble that they can’t afford.
I’m not sure Florida is doing elective surgeries now.

Reactions: 4
I should have phrased question better. I also meant physically, how can a revision work, what is left to remove or tighten or manipulate.
If your stomach stretches back out after having it done then can go in and redo. Most people who do not have their stomach stapled and instead get the sleeve or the other one not sure the name they can go in and elect to have the stomach staples. Statistics show that most people who have the others go in and have their stomach stapled after because it didn’t work or they gained all the weight Right back

Reactions: 6
I mean think about it - just yesterday, people on here were saying that Abbie doesn’t eat enough and that’s why she’s skinny! LMAO 😂😂... seriously? Anyone who watches knows she eats all day everyday to the point that it’s disgusting to watch ( for me at least)... idk about how much y’all eat ... but damn. People talking about “they restrict her food” yeah ... we’ve all seen that and they need to do it. I’ve been reading here for a while - one minute you all want to say she’s an overfed feral and next thing you know, she’s food deprived. Ok.
Not sure anyone said she was starved or being subjected to abusive food deprivation. Most food conversations were about the quality of food. Obviously she shouldn't be allowed to make herself sick and can not self regulate. And we all have different views and opinions. That's the point.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had to go to groups weekly along with see a nutritionist weekly also had to have a physical with full blood work up and had to see cardiologist and pass a stress test well before my surgery date. I did the process for a year before me surgery date.

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure Florida is doing elective surgeries now.
I seriously wouldn’t expect her to be doing it EVER again in my personal opinion. She doesn’t follow through with anything.

And besides she thinks she lost 100 pounds and looks good so why would she need it right. Plus she rides her bike and also swims. 🤣

But yes Florida is doing elective surgeries.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is what they’re exposing their daughter to when they exploit her all over the internet
Asa and Cilla , seem not to care . Her parents as well as her brother have a sick need for "Fan's" or " Fame " . There are deviants and predators who prey on children and adults with special needs . As a parent I am very protective of my daughter . I follow my instincts , If I feel a bad vibe , I follow through and not allow this person around her .

Reactions: 16
I tried to watch Cilla and Isaiah cook. Does she really believe he will want to cook Hello fresh meals in the dorm? Ridiculous as usual. She is either way over acting, way too prone to histrionics or doing this for views. I don't think most moms get this upset at their kid going to college, he'll be back in 3 months for Thanksgiving. Give it a rest Cilla.

I am still wanting to see the mess this trip to take him to school will be. They will have to wear masks to just walk the campus, even Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As long as she is paying cash for it, she can have what she wants. An insurance company is the one that wants to make sure the person is ready and that they don't have to keep paying for their failures down the road. Since her insurance isn't paying, the surgeon could care less as long as he gets his $$$

Hmmmm....

Hmmmm....

I could be wrong, but I thought she had the sleeve.
This newcomer reminds me of a member who recently left the group....but makes some comments that correctly point out that sometimes it seems we are all watching different versions of the vlogs! And yes, she had the sleeve.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just stumbled upon Video of young woman named Carly Fleishmann who was also nonverbal. She is 25 now but saw 20/20 interview when she was 14. She was very similar to how Abbie is but learned to communicate. Kind of an amazing story. Makes me think Abbie may have more potential if she were dealt with differently. Kind of inspiring, maybe hope for Abbie one day.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I should have phrased question better. I also meant physically, how can a revision work, what is left to remove or tighten or manipulate.
Yeah - someone clearly said that the parents are most likely withholding food from her so she doesn’t gain weight. The conversation switched to the quality of her food, right after a few posts were called out. People even went so far as to say that she didn’t have water or snacks in the pool area. Y’all know she eats all day everyday. More than we can even see. They control her food intake for reasons that we all know. Just the other day she was having carrots with mustard (which I know is a weird combo) and people on here were clowning on that. And then yesterday the same people want to say she needs more veggies. Have you seen the damn peppers they’ve been giving her? Their small steps will make a difference if they carry on.
I think anytime they give her healthy stuff its for content to make them look good. Almost everytime she whines for a snack, she gets it. Plus 2 breakfasts most days cuz she is up so early. She asks nonstop for food so of course you will see them say "no" on camera. The huge portions they give her at each meal is enough for a grown man.

They talked about the backward PJ’s they used, in the old house, for certain instances. They mentioned regression. Whatever it is, hopefully it is handled.
Maybe they should go back to the pvc pipe shirts backwards at night. Then she won't be able to bend her arms to strip and shred.

They talked about the backward PJ’s they used, in the old house, for certain instances. They mentioned regression. Whatever it is, hopefully it is handled.
Maybe they should go back to the pvc pipe shirts backwards at night. Then she won't be able to bend her arms to strip and shred.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Okay I was trying to limit my posting ( sorry ) but I can’t not say anything because this is driving me nuts. I have a 17 yr old daughter she will be a senior. She’s a varsity cheerleader and an Allstar cheerleader. She has a car as do her friends. I worry every single time she walks out the door for practices Or whatever that sometimes last until 1030 pm. There is no way in hell I’d let some creeper ass dude say stuff like some of these men ( pigs) are commenting on their page. Is the money more important then their child ? I dare a guy to talk like that to my NT child let alone a disabled child. I will never understand. Money does not make you happy , that’s obvious with this family so why not stop vlogging and exposing your child to pedophiles and creepers ? It makes me so mad that exploitation of your child is not against the law. I’m sorry as a mom this just got me wrong. My daughters friend just picked her up and I had to do the mom lecture about weirdos and stuff. This family has serious serious issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I mean think about it - just yesterday, people on here were saying that Abbie doesn’t eat enough and that’s why she’s skinny! LMAO 😂😂... seriously? Anyone who watches knows she eats all day everyday to the point that it’s disgusting to watch ( for me at least)... idk about how much y’all eat ... but damn. People talking about “they restrict her food” yeah ... we’ve all seen that, and they need to do it. I’ve been reading here for a while - one minute you all want to say she’s an overfed feral, and next thing you know, she’s food deprived. Ok.
So far, the only comments I've seen in regards to food deprivation are when she's spent some time in the pool and burned off some energy therefore making her hungry. Instead of giving her a snack, A&P make her wait until the next mealtime. I don't think anyone has said anything to the effect of Abbie being regularly starved.
Second, an opinion on something doesn't always stay the same over time. Sometimes you're unaware or misinformed when you make your first opinion and then as you talk with ppl and watch more videos, your opinion can change. That's not people being two-faced. Don't get me wrong, there probably is the occasional hypocrite floating around... but that's not the norm here. Before anyone asks - I'm not talking about anyone specifically, I'm talking in general and in statistics.
Then we get people who create accounts just to say things to try to get people riled up.... Hmm... :unsure::unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Until she gets fully toilet trained it will always be an issue with her I think. I don't think Abbie will ever have the capacity to learn much more than she already does.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, none of the above. But you can continue to amuse yourselves with all your daily made up feed though.

I must say, it’s interesting reading here and looking into what the human imagination can bring about.

😂😂
The majority of comments made on here are not made up and if you don’t like the content we know a place where you would fit in nicely. Jog on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Hmmmm....

Hmmmm....

I could be wrong, but I thought she had the sleeve.
She said she had the gastric sleeve that made her stomach the size of a banana. Unfortunately now her stomach is the size of a banana tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think anytime they give her healthy stuff its for content to make them look good. Almost everytime she whines for a snack, she gets it. Plus 2 breakfasts most days cuz she is up so early. She asks nonstop for food so of course you will see them say "no" on camera. The huge portions they give her at each meal is enough for a grown man.

I don't think they ever left the PVC pipe on at night.. it was just for short times during the day until she got over the gag STIM.. or stopped doing it.

I agree about Abbie always eating (as P and A do as well).. and lots of sugar and junk ,processed and huge portions at meals.. imagine eating like that and having to change them regularly.. its only a matter of time till her metabolism changes and she will be P's mini me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.