Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really don't want to know where they put it. especially the girls/women. I'm almost thankful that my rotation was cut short when one of the residents somehow obtained a ceramic cup and smashed it over my head when I told him off. Those people working there every day are heroes.
It can be both a sensory thing and plain aggression/frustration (which parts is unclear, as this isn't a scientific topic people are eager to tackle). sometimes the smell is actively sought after. Sensory issues don't always mean being overwhelmed by sensory input, sometimes a sense is underdeveloped. the squishy feeling helps too.
[/
She always does something to her eyes in pictures.. if you look on the VLOG she really has hooded eyes.. and she has a filter or photo shop or something that changes her eyes.. that might be what is making her look somewhat unnatural and crazy.

more like this...

She always does something to her eyes in pictures.. if you look on the VLOG she really has hooded eyes.. and she has a filter or photo shop or something that changes her eyes.. that might be what is making her look somewhat unnatural and crazy.

more like this...

They are both CREEPY , I look at this picture and I hear " banjos "

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A super unnecessary swimsuit cover up. Looks too much and expensive. Wear a towel or lose some weight and put on a flowy shirt.
Remembered it a little wrong! Here are some screenshots
A boat and Investment are oxymoronic... The only investment it is, is the money you pour into it, to keep it afloat until you sale it and pray you can get money back out of it before it needs to many repairs...

Also, with the smearing, let me tell you, it isn’t easy.. I have two boys that went through it together... It lasted for 7-8 months and then a few episodes here and there, over the next 3-4 years... Thank god when they hit 7 years old and stopped doing it completely because I didn’t know how much more cleaning I could do. We literally would miss taking them to school because it was just so bad on them.. If they could get cleaned up and ready, I would drop them off and then spend a few hours cleaning their room back down... Sometimes to the point that it was time to pick them up from preschool or elementary school... I didn’t have any help either. So, I would have to take them, clean them up, get them breakfast and comfortable and then go to clean their room some, always checking on them. Once breakfast was done, then get them entertained and go back to cleaning...
I will say, they only were allowed 1 washable toy and book at bedtime, 1 blanket and their pillows were plastic lined. They only had their beds in their rooms and their closet was locked off and empty. They didn’t have dressers or anything else in their room because they would destroy anything in there. I did have a “Moon in my Room” for a nightlight and it was removed daily to change batteries because we tried to plug it in and they ruined the cord, so all their plugs were covered...
We never thought that we would be where we are finally today... It took time, work and persistence to change it all though...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just stumbled upon Video of young woman named Carly Fleishmann who was also nonverbal. She is 25 now but saw 20/20 interview when she was 14. She was very similar to how Abbie is but learned to communicate. Kind of an amazing story. Makes me think Abbie may have more potential if she were dealt with differently. Kind of inspiring, maybe hope for Abbie one day.
Yup. I posted that video on here yesterday. Interesting, right.

Reactions: 3
Man hands. Weird lighting and that stupid hat!
Can someone explain to me how the wrinkles under her eyes don't tan? Is she wearing a self tanner and squinting while she applies it and lets it dry? Her skin looks like basted meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me how the wrinkles under her eyes don't tan? Is she wearing a self tanner and squinting while she applies it and lets it dry? Her skin looks like basted meat.
Y’all, if someone approached me, looking like her, and stated that they wanted to talk to me about skin care, I would literally only be interested in finding out the product(s), so that I would know what NOT to use... I am sorry but I don’t see how she thinks this looks attractive or healthy... Her skin is literally crisp and so unhealthy looking..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello Fresh? He's a freshman in college for Christ's sake...he eats in the freshman dining hall like every other college kid in the world. Leave him alone and let him e joy college!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

more like this...

I think part of it is that she really raises her eyebrows on the instagram pics... helps take away some of the hooded appearance. The rest is probably done with photo editing.

Reactions: 11
Just caught up. Didnt even watch vlogs yesterday....I came home from work and slept from 4 p.m.-11 p.m., up for about an hour and then back to bed until 7 this morning. Yes..14 hrs of sleep. If A&P think they are exhausted now they better hope they do not get COVID as they gallavant around in their cheap FA masks. Its been a tad over two months for me and I am still struggling with aches and fatigue. Asa may be able to tough it out but P is already so out of shape she would be in a bad way.

Anyway, I agree with everyone that thinks they're going to reveal a boat purchase. He mentioned "June 11th two years ago" more than once, and that was indeed the vlog about wanting a boat. And you know they just need all the things!

P's video with Isaiah was just cringey. Dry the damn tears. You've known since last Fall he was accepted, more than enough time to mentally prepare. And I LOVED it when a viewer asked how he would feel about not having to be Abbies caregiver. I thought he was kind and diplomatic....he said he wouldnt say he was "happy" but he is looking forward to not having to ask if he could do something because he may have to help with Abbie or consult his family. P's face...lol....for a brief second her smile slipped. That wasnt what she wanted to hear. I think she wanted him to say how he'd miss caring for her or something. In addition, when they asked how often they could call him he tried to blow them off and say "We'll play it by ear." P then says...."But you used to call me everyday on your way home even though you were on your way to see me anyway!" like they were just SO close. Isaiah said "Yeah, I called you on the way home so I didnt have to talk to you when I got here!" LMAO. OMG. Isaiah earned some points from me. I think he is ready to fly coop and I am happy for him.

Lastly, I also assumed Asa was talking about fecal smearing. The backward pjs and vest werent for nudity, they said over and over it was to prevent her from shredding her pull-up and smearing. Its sad shes regressing SO much. But her home life is constant chaos, no schedule, no school, no Brandi, just her idiot family and Summer. Sad. Sorry so long. :)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
TinkTinkWillytheWhale better hope she makes it to shore before she is spotted by blubber poachers! 😂🤣😂
B64530A4-B598-48B0-B8E3-367324E7FF00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just caught up. Didnt even watch vlogs yesterday....I came home from work and slept from 4 p.m.-11 p.m., up for about an hour and then back to bed until 7 this morning. Yes..14 hrs of sleep. If A&P think they are exhausted now they better hope they do not get COVID as they gallavant around in their cheap FA masks. Its been a tad over two months for me and I am still struggling with aches and fatigue. Asa may be able to tough it out but P is already so out of shape she would be in a bad way.

Anyway, I agree with everyone that thinks they're going to reveal a boat purchase. He mentioned "June 11th two years ago" more than once, and that was indeed the vlog about wanting a boat. And you know they just need all the things!

P's video with Isaiah was just cringey. Dry the damn tears. You've known since last Fall he was accepted, more than enough time to mentally prepare. And I LOVED it when a viewer asked how he would feel about not having to be Abbies caregiver. I thought he was kind and diplomatic....he said he wouldnt say he was "happy" but he is looking forward to not having to ask if he could do something because he may have to help with Abbie or consult his family. P's face...lol....for a brief second her smile slipped. That wasnt what she wanted to hear. I think she wanted him to say how he'd miss caring for her or something. In addition, when they asked how often they could call him he tried to blow them off and say "We'll play it by ear." P then says...."But you used to call me everyday on your way home even though you were on your way to see me anyway!" like they were just SO close. Isaiah said "Yeah, I called you on the way home so I didnt have to talk to you when I got here!" LMAO. OMG. Isaiah earned some points from me. I think he is ready to fly coop and I am happy for him.

Lastly, I also assumed Asa was talking about fecal smearing. The backward pjs and vest werent for nudity, they said over and over it was to prevent her from shredding her pull-up and smearing. Its sad shes regressing SO much. But her home life is constant chaos, no schedule, no school, no Brandi, just her idiot family and Summer. Sad. Sorry so long. :)
I couldn't stand to watch the entire video with P and Isaiah. Princess P is just way too over the top, too ridiculous, and extremely cringey. She acts like Isaiah is going off to war and she may never see him again. She gets all teary-eyed and way over-emotional. Isaiah is not the first kid to ever go off to college, well, I guess you can say he's HER first kid to go off to college but even so - stop acting like it's some damn tragedy, Priscilla! Get a grip!
I think inwardly Isaiah is very relieved that he won't have to be the third caregiver for Abbie for a while. A&P put way too much responsibility on his shoulders and seemingly have since he was pretty young. Like it was mentioned earlier, they most likely rely on Isaiah to look after Abbie when they decided to get tipsy or sloshed from adult beverages. That is so selfish and wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I couldn't stand to watch the entire video with P and Isaiah. Princess P is just way too over the top, too ridiculous, and extremely cringey. She acts like Isaiah is going off to war and she may never see him again. She gets all teary-eyed and way over-emotional. Isaiah is not the first kid to ever go off to college, well, I guess you can say he's HER first kid to go off to college but even so - stop acting like it's some damn tragedy, Priscilla! Get a grip!
I think inwardly Isaiah is very relieved that he won't have to be the third caregiver for Abbie for a while. A&P put way too much responsibility on his shoulders and seemingly have since he was pretty young. Like it was mentioned earlier, they most likely rely on Isaiah to look after Abbie when they decided to get tipsy or sloshed from adult beverages. That is so selfish and wrong.
For sure. I was sad for him when he expressed how nice it will be not to worry about being able to do anything. Can you seriously imagine how f'ed up his life has been? Not only was he expected to care for her too, for years he couldnt have friends over because of her behavior, couldnt just make plans with friends like normal kids because he "may be needed". Thats some serious BS. Sure, older kids babysit their sibs sometimes but it isnt their LIFE. Abbie isnt his kid or responsibilty. Once he and Summer are done with school forever and they are left alone with her, they are going to struggle so bad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think all this crying is just to get attention, like the room number and the book safe and the acting like a simpering lady of the plantation. This witch craves attention and another point of course is she will be without her third caregiver and might have to actually spend sometime with her daughter. The tears are for herself, she can see the future and it isn’t bright.
Karma, what a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm still seeing the lipedema post with her thumbs up on it.

View attachment 190678

View attachment 190677
MLMs scammer 101 if someone has a health issue prey upon it. It was in that video I posted where that woman sat in on the video meeting where the top talked to her down line. It’s just how P markets items for special needs... she uses Abbie as a prop to lure viewers in and then targets certain products she’s uses on her to them as good for anyone with special needs. That’s two things right there in the scammer book a child prop and Abbie has autism/IDD. P probably has no clue what this woman is saying about lipedema all she knows is that she wants her to make that purchase so she hits her sales goal. That’s all it comes down to in the end is getting the person to buy the product by any means.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.