Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ok thank u. Wasn’t sure how long ago. J in knew it must’ve been just at year or maybe even a lil longer. My point was She’s not that far out from having it. I’m 9 years out and still can’t eat what and how much she eats. It truly amazes me how big her portions are and most importantly the types of food she can eat for example: bread, rice, ice cream, Pasta, her coffees. I am just able to finish a coffee now if I drink it slowly. As for bread, pasta and rice I can’t do To this day. IMO she has no doubt 💯 stretched her stomach back out. She’ll be having a secret revision in no time
Is it really possible to have a revision? Just because the patient failed (not the surgery)? Without some kind of counseling?

Reactions: 8
Wow, as wide as the sink and there is a serious issue with the symmetry here.

Screenshot_20200723-075335_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it really possible to have a revision? Just because the patient failed (not the surgery)? Without some kind of counseling?
Yea she definitely can if she’s paying cash out of pocket. Insurance won’t cover it but cash will

Reactions: 15
No clue. I never heard them say one single word about a boat or fecal smearing. I don't get it. Are my eyes and ears different than other members?
They talked about the backward PJ’s they used, in the old house, for certain instances. They mentioned regression. Whatever it is, hopefully it is handled.

Reactions: 13
We have some things..house, SUV, pickup truck, TVs, computers. They are all paid off completely. I have no debt and I like it that way. I don’t have all the things, though.(boats, vacation homes, RVs, etc) because I don’t want to spend and/or waste the money and I don’t want to have a payment. When insurance payments, property taxes, income taxes come due, I know I can swing it. Or if an unexpected medical emergency (hope not) happens, I know I can also manage it. Do they ever consider that? Life is full of surprises...good and bad.
All this talk of boats and vacation homes is a different world to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yea she definitely can if she’s paying cash out of pocket. Insurance won’t cover it but cash will
I should have phrased question better. I also meant physically, how can a revision work, what is left to remove or tighten or manipulate.

Reactions: 10
She will never ever have a boyfriend! She doesn’t even know what the word means. She is mentally a 2 year old! What is wrong with people??
Well cons
I hope he finds a boyfriend and some sane happiness

PITA...pisses in the air? What is it really?
It's Pain In The Ass
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And
Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening depending where you are
The corner is stocked with a crawfish boil(so much better than low country IMO) and subway so come on over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Stripe69 @BloodyMermaid ...
What other fun games can we play? We currently have :
Wax the pig
Pin the tail on the pig

How about...
Red Rover send Piggy right over?
Ring around the Pig Pen
Perhaps a board game, Hogonopoly..
oh....Cards against Hogmanity
maybe we can play a couple Hooves of Spades?
Game show? Who wants to weigh a Million-aire?
Wheel of Cooter Boards?
🐷🐽🐷 Ouch!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought what P had on was cute.... IF she bought a size that fit her better. Or it is meant for different body shape. Ab's was just meh. Hated the colors so that doesn't help my opinion. Getting dressed up for the beach? Sounds like doing photos or video... Boat wouldn't surprise me (though they didn't say specifically. ) can't imagine what they would have been working out in the sun on that was 2 years coming.

P has been shown washing chicken often. Another proof how little knowledge she has on cooking and food handling.
Does anyone think they were paid actors?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I should have phrased question better. I also meant physically, how can a revision work, what is left to remove or tighten or manipulate.
I believe she had the band. The band can be repositioned or they could convert to the sleeve or bypass.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they will play games at the SlimeLife conference... how about grease Piggy up with some product and see who can catch her. But you must hold the hog down for the count of 5 seconds if she wrangles loose then games still continues. Winner gets a set of waxy lipsticks!
right-you-two-get-to-the-naughty-corner.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh ok thank u. Wasn’t sure how long ago. J in knew it must’ve been just at year or maybe even a lil longer. My point was She’s not that far out from having it. I’m 9 years out and still can’t eat what and how much she eats. It truly amazes me how big her portions are and most importantly the types of food she can eat for example: bread, rice, ice cream, Pasta, her coffees. I am just able to finish a coffee now if I drink it slowly. As for bread, pasta and rice I can’t do To this day. IMO she has no doubt 💯 stretched her stomach back out. She’ll be having a secret revision in no time
You may be on to something with this "revision" thought. She is going out of town with Summer and her mom under the guise of SlimeLife meetings? Purely hypothetical, but wouldn't surprise me if she did it eventually.

Reactions: 13
A failed attempt to look Classy and less Hog like for the new boat slip neighbors! It must be a pontoon boat, and Assa worked all day installing larger, barge like pontoons that will withstand Tinkerhogs burgeoning girth. 😂🤣😂
❤Good Morning Tattlers and Good Morning Naughty Corner! ❤
Maybe she is wearing the pontoon boats cover as her cover up?

You may be on to something with this "revision" thought. She is going out of town with Summer and her mom under the guise of SlimeLife meetings? Purely hypothetical, but wouldn't surprise me if she did it eventually.
I thought the same thing. A secret revision.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think we got a sympathetic humper. Or a SlimeLife fan. 🤣
Yeah, none of the above. But you can continue to amuse yourselves with all your daily made up feed though.

I must say, it’s interesting reading here and looking into what the human imagination can bring about.

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As long as she is paying cash for it, she can have what she wants. An insurance company is the one that wants to make sure the person is ready and that they don't have to keep paying for their failures down the road. Since her insurance isn't paying, the surgeon could care less as long as he gets his $$$

Yeah, none of the above. But you can continue to amuse yourselves with all your daily made up feed though.

I must say, it’s interesting reading here and looking into what the human imagination can bring about.

😂😂
Hmmmm....

😂😂
Hmmmm....

I believe she had the band. The band can be repositioned or they could convert to the sleeve or bypass.
I could be wrong, but I thought she had the sleeve.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.