Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Asa screwed up the marriage, Cilla got a pregnancy and a move to Florida.

When they did the Asa confession/reveal vlog, Cilla got Sandy.

When Isaiah is moving away and all Cilla has is Asa and Abbie, did Cilla get a boat?...

Rewards for tears. Maybe it’s just Asa realizing he is bored to tears with not much to do that he can call his own except hold a camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here’s one from another thread View attachment 190846

It has nothing to do with how well you swim 🤦🏻‍♀️

People who have been around water their entire lives would know better. Abbie needs to have a life jacket on the entire time and we saw Cilla and her great swim moves on the tubing video. She should wear one too. If she fell out there is no way could haul herself back in from the water, no bleeping way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
P said in those comments that they "are strong enough to help everyone."
Really. This is the same heifer that had to have Asa hold her leg up for a picture.
Cant lift her own leg, but thinks she can lift 110 lbs of dead weight from the water back into a boat?!
God I wish I wasnt banned LOL This witch is delusional!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't believe these leghumper idiots. They claim to love Abbie and the family. So, how is it okay for her not to wear a life jacket? How much money do you want to bet the life jackets are not properly sized for Ass and 🐷. The
They are getting taken to task about a lifejacket on Abbie...on FB...I tried getting screen caps but it's going fast...here's a couple....there are just to many, they are getting pounded by all kinds of different people over this! Haha!
I am collecting the screenshots now. And responding to the comments.

Reactions: 17
They are getting taken to task about a lifejacket on Abbie...on FB...I tried getting screen caps but it's going fast...here's a couple....there are just to many, they are getting pounded by all kinds of different people over this! Haha!
Ha! They will do just what they want to do and no amount of cajoling will change their mind. And they are also doing damage control in the comments over many many life jacket requests. Keeping them very busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
P said in those comments that they "are strong enough to help everyone."
Really. This is the same heifer that had to have Asa hold her leg up for a picture.
Cant lift her own leg, but thinks she can lift 110 lbs of dead weight from the water back into a boat?!
God I wish I wasnt banned LOL This witch is delusional!!
That’s if they aren’t in moving water.
And if Abbie isn’t the opposite of dead weight and panics or has a meltdown.

Reactions: 13
no life jackets, no masks, no gate around the pool...are they hoping someone gets hurt or sick? Or they do think they are just too cute for any of that?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
ive been sailing for 12 years, my wife her entire life and sailing 101 states you wear a life vest the moment the boat leaves the dock

Reactions: 24
Here’s one from another thread View attachment 190846

It has nothing to do with how well you swim 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has a point. With all that fat between 🐷 and Ass, they should float like a whale. Can she claim what she calls strong swimming? tit, who doesn't remember her in the water tube and flopping all over. I hope karma bites them squarely on the ass.

Make room in the corner for me.
i-will-march-myself-to-the-naughty-corner.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ive been sailing for 12 years, my wife her entire life and sailing 101 states you wear a life vest the moment the boat leaves the dock
Not in Florida. You would look weird.

She has a point. With all that fat between 🐷 and Ass, they should float like a whale. Can she claim what she calls strong swimming? tit, who doesn't remember her in the water tube and flopping all over. I hope karma bites them squarely on the ass.
View attachment 190848
I mean I hope they don’t drown. But P falling overboard and not even being able to climb back into the boat would be good. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How are they comfortable bragging about what they've bought and 'living the best life' while selling cheap shite stickers and tacky sunglasses at inflated prices to the suckers they seem to be able to con easily. Meanwhile no doubt his other daughter looks on and wonders why her father is such a selfish blob. On another note I can't wait to see the day they take her mother and husband for a trip on the boat, you watch the back tip up when they all take their places on the tan leatherette sofas 😎
Not to mention the fact that we’re in the middle of a pandemic. Florida is essentially the new epicenter and so many people are struggling to make ends meet. BUT HERE IS OUR NEW BOAT!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
mornin'

Just watched the vlog. Asa, it's too late to make a claim that Cilla's belly is too small to eat much, that ship has sailed, we have watched her eat huge amounts for months. Just stop it.

I am not surprised Abbie has regressed, they seem to take one step forward and three steps back daily with that gal. I never heard them say fecal smearing, just that she is getting undressed again.

I never saw them say they were buying a boat? I saw in the last thread everybody talking about it, I must have totally missed that.

Let's see what they have done since this pandemic.

Cabo
Atlanta
some trip Cilla and her mom took
Ga in the RV
Orlando
Next will be Boone, NC

Did I miss any? And not a mask in sight on any trip at all.
I was wondering the same thing how did everyone know they bought a boat and the fecal smear I also missed ( I know they implied it) but I didn’t pick up on it, my mind must wander

Reactions: 3
Ass was in the bleeping COAST GUARD! He should know that life jackets do zero good stuffed somewhere. Also, Abbie has very little muscle tone. One wrong bump or rogue wave, she is going overboard.

i haven’t watched yet (waiting for popcorn time!). Did they name the boat yet? Any ideas we can give them if they need a clue? How about the Vlog Vessel? Or Content Crack? I know you clever Tattlers have better ideas than me.
I like Content Crack! 🤣But their asses better name it The Abigail..she paid for the damn thing!😼

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.