Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is only for Florida colleges though.
My ex-husband and I started a 529 college savings plan after our son was born. All fifty states sponsor at least one type of 529 plan, maybe this is what she is talking about? Although, I find it hard to believe they were focused at all on saving for his college back then, however 🐷:m's mom could have started one for Isiah. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
What blows my mind is that Isaiah is focusing on a career based around autism. Yet when his parents pass away, he'll throw Abbie in a facility instead of having her live with him. This is beyond cruel and shows what a spineless POS he is.
I’ve been very quiet lately but I cannot let this one slide. My IDD NOS son is my child, not my other children’s responsibility. Before it gets to the point of needing to place him, we are actively looking into places where he can live and thrive. He is not now, nor will he ever be, the responsibility of my other children. Just like Abbie should never be Isaiahs responsibility. He is her brother NOT her parent/ guardian. And yes, my son will be under a guardianship after I can no longer be his advocate. It will not fall onto just one of my other kids. Two of them have signed paperwork through our attorney. Assuming the care of a sibling is a big deal and not a burden.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Random mentions.... (can anyone think of any more?)

A few were repeating a couple of weeks ago about Abbie eating unwashed peppers. Thilly did say in the background they needed to be washed 1st. I specifically remember that, because they had said how Ab had gotten into the 1st bag (& ate them all?)

And I don’t understand the getting into the car w/o shoes thing. At least have them w/ you in case of an accident or emergency. Strange, not using their brains logic. It’s not cute or vlog worthy.

When Assa exclaimed POOOL DAY the last time I wondered if he has lost his mind. Yes covid keeps people home, but you’d think he’d put some effort into vlogging. He’s only bragging. Again, he has studied the algorithms & leghumpers just want bubblegum content. It’s not FA, it’s Fathering All The Thingz.

Reactions: 18
This idiot at the 9:00 mark really said people in Florida don’t wear life jackets...that’s an issue. Stupid as hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Tonight's vlog 26.7.20
All I got from this is they love their leghumpers.......money
I don't like the word hate so will just say the more I see his ugly know it all face the more I strongly strongly dislike them
And Isaiah gets more and more like his father everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Look what happened to naya Rivera. What ifs are always on people’s mind. Isiah saying if Abbie fell off she could swim doesn’t mean she won’t get into trouble in the water

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This makes me sad. 😢 You will be missed. ❌⭕
It makes me sad, too. These last two weeks while working on my house and only reading bits here and there I was really missing all of you. I will miss Stripe69. I hope she does pop in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Abby can’t swim. She can barely keep her head above water and she doesn’t even know not to drink it (boat explosion in Jamaica) throw all of them in a body of water with a current, murky water, and they can’t touch the bottom, I’d put money on it that only Isaiah would make it. Asa might, but he would try to save Abby and she would throw a fit and take both of them down. And p can’t swim either!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So, I wonder if Amanda Lee and Samantha Cole will quit 'defending' this family now Assfat as much as told 'them' he doesn't need them to!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thoughts on tonite's vlog...🌟Long post warning🌟

Asshat complains that the biggest pain about his very expensive golf cart is that there’s no Bluetooth… oh, boo hoo! One of the many pricey toys you have doesn’t have a certain feature.

Asa prompts Isaiah to say something that he supposedly said, conveniently off camera. Isaiah talks about how it’s interesting that people assume that whenever Abbie sees water, she thinks “I need to jump in there.” Sees it as the same thing as the pool. “Because she doesn’t. I don’t think she does. I mean, it’s like any typical person, like, when you see a lake, you know, it’s not the same as a pool. We can all register that. Abbie has the intelligence to understand that jumping in the pool is not the same as jumping in the river.”
Asshat mentions that the subject comes up a lot. Isaiah mentions ppl asking what if Abbie tries to hop off the boat. Both Asshat and Isaiah claim that Abbie knows the appropriate times to do things.
So, Abbie is aware and cognizant enough to know the difference between jumping in the pool at home vs other bodies of water, and she knows the appropriate times to do things… but yet, she doesn’t know what she’s saying when you ask her if she wants to do something or eat a certain food. She has difficulties differentiating between yes and no.
Isaiah said it’s like any typical person. Except, it isn’t. Abbie is not typical. There isn’t anything wrong with that. She just isn’t neurotypical and doesn’t think of things and ‘register’ things the way NT people do. She has virtually no self-control when it comes to food, what makes them think she has self-control in other areas?

Asshat said he responded to a comment which surprised him because ppl assume that Abbie’s intelligence is not high enough to know not to just throw herself off the side of a boat. He goes on to say that there were a ‘gazillion’ comments about it and so he wanted to address it.
He tries to justify things by saying that both he & P have grown up on boats as have their parents and that it just isn’t common to wear lifejackets. If it’s a kayak, dingy, or other small boat then yes, wear a lifejacket. “And this is not to contest what anybody’s saying, at all, about wearing a lifejacket. I just hope you would know, like, I did see a lot of comments saying ‘I think they would do what is safe’,… rambles on that sometimes we’ll see Abbie in a life jacket if the boat is going fast or if they’re in a situation where less attention is being paid to Abbie, then they’ll have her in the lifejacket.
Asshat continues to ramble on and basically it just sounds like a lot of damage control.

I’ll probably rant some more later on… lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am only halfway through tonight's vlog. Is the majority of it Ass kissing the asses of leghumpers to watch and give them $$$? Because this is all I could picture...
give-me-all-your-money-now.jpeg

Off to the naughty corner for me, but
were-gonna-need-a-bigger-room.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All it takes is Abbie jumping in somewhere she's not supposed to one time. She could have all the intelligence in the world and she could still die. One time is all it takes.

Reactions: 21
This is bothering me so maybe you guys could point me in the right direction? There is or was a landing crew tattle, right?? Did i imagine it? I've looked several times and im only getting hits from where they were mentioned here

Reactions: 1
This is bothering me so maybe you guys could point me in the right direction? There is or was a landing crew tattle, right?? Did i imagine it? I've looked several times and im only getting hits from where they were mentioned here
I think just on YTMD. I watch that family also.

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on tonite's vlog...🌟Long post warning🌟

Asshat complains that the biggest pain about his very expensive golf cart is that there’s no Bluetooth… oh, boo hoo! One of the many pricey toys you have doesn’t have a certain feature.

Asa prompts Isaiah to say something that he supposedly said, conveniently off camera. Isaiah talks about how it’s interesting that people assume that whenever Abbie sees water, she thinks “I need to jump in there.” Sees it as the same thing as the pool. “Because she doesn’t. I don’t think she does. I mean, it’s like any typical person, like, when you see a lake, you know, it’s not the same as a pool. We can all register that. Abbie has the intelligence to understand that jumping in the pool is not the same as jumping in the river.”
Asshat mentions that the subject comes up a lot. Isaiah mentions ppl asking what if Abbie tries to hop off the boat. Both Asshat and Isaiah claim that Abbie knows the appropriate times to do things.
So, Abbie is aware and cognizant enough to know the difference between jumping in the pool at home vs other bodies of water, and she knows the appropriate times to do things… but yet, she doesn’t know what she’s saying when you ask her if she wants to do something or eat a certain food. She has difficulties differentiating between yes and no.
Isaiah said it’s like any typical person. Except, it isn’t. Abbie is not typical. There isn’t anything wrong with that. She just isn’t neurotypical and doesn’t think of things and ‘register’ things the way NT people do. She has virtually no self-control when it comes to food, what makes them think she has self-control in other areas?

Asshat said he responded to a comment which surprised him because ppl assume that Abbie’s intelligence is not high enough to know not to just throw herself off the side of a boat. He goes on to say that there were a ‘gazillion’ comments about it and so he wanted to address it.
He tries to justify things by saying that both he & P have grown up on boats as have their parents and that it just isn’t common to wear lifejackets. If it’s a kayak, dingy, or other small boat then yes, wear a lifejacket. “And this is not to contest what anybody’s saying, at all, about wearing a lifejacket. I just hope you would know, like, I did see a lot of comments saying ‘I think they would do what is safe’,… rambles on that sometimes we’ll see Abbie in a life jacket if the boat is going fast or if they’re in a situation where less attention is being paid to Abbie, then they’ll have her in the lifejacket.
Asshat continues to ramble on and basically it just sounds like a lot of damage control.

I’ll probably rant some more later on… lol
If that's true then why was Izzy holding onto her hand?

Reactions: 9
I think just on YTMD. I watch that family also.
Oh no, i dont know what that stands for! I feel like i was reading somewhere once about them, but now im starting to feel like i imagined the whole thing

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it was really Isaiah who wanted to discuss all the hot button topics, or if Asa put him up to it to deflect. Asa knows that he and P have been taking heat for being defensive....maybe he used Isaiah to make his points to hopefully avoid backlash? Wouldnt put it past him.
And for someone who is so gifted...Isaiah sounds like a 12 yr old when he speaks. I hope he learns how to express himself better. He seems to be one who is limited to "book smarts". All the knowledge but no application...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh no, i dont know what that stands for! I feel like i was reading somewhere once about them, but now im starting to feel like i imagined the whole thing
I don’t know if I’m allowed to mention the site. Just do a google search for Our Landing Crew YTMD. It should lead you to the thread. It is slow loading though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.