Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to come back and re-read your comment again this morning!🤣😂🤣The visual of this scenario has me in tears.
It's only fair I return the favour :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, Isaiah, Summer and Ass must read some of these comments about Piggy and snort with laughter. I bet they do. You know they do.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am betting the shirts were made for this trip. Why two (maybe three if they made one for mom) adults would wear matching shirts anywhere but maybe Disney is hilarious for me. More proof Summer is filling the hole 🐷 feels without a normal daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And
I am betting the shirts were made for this trip. Why two (maybe three if they made one for mom) adults would wear matching shirts anywhere but maybe Disney is hilarious for me. More proof Summer is filling the hole 🐷 feels without a normal daughter.
the sad thing is she could have “ all the things “ with a NT daughter that is her step daughter. I just can’t believe he has no contact with that child. Here he’s buying “ all the things” while giving her 250$ a month. It’s gross. I hope he’s giving more money and we just don’t know it otherwise he’s nothing but a deadbeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey all, happy Saturday! I notice we have a lot of new/newish posters. Welcome aboard! Seeing our numbers grow means more and more people are seeing the light. Love it!

I find their parenting style with Abbie very telling. Think about it. With Isaiah they were TOO involved, helicopter parents. They had a hand in his schoolwork, his activities, his social life. They had and maintained a schedule, they DID make the effort to make sure he was successful.
With Abbie....no schedule. No consistency. Minimal effort. Passing the buck to Brandi and JSA.

Its just my opinion but to me it is very clear they are quite capable of giving their all to Abbie, but frankly, they know there will not be much of a return on their investment. They grew weary of the meltdowns years ago and simply choose the easy route to avoid them. I do believe they love her, especially Asa, but I think they surrendered long ago, and simply talk the talk to keep the humpers humping. They may not talk about her IDD much on camera but behind the scenes I believe they have decided this is it for her. Its sad, but just my opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I have wondered the same thing. Outside of the obvious lack of consistency, what other issues are keeping the potty training from moving forward? Why has she not progressed? Even if she has the inability to feel the need to use the restroom, based on their knowledge of generally everybody’s habits, ie. some of us are morning after coffee people... shouldn’t they have a general idea of when she normally goes #2.
All this seriousness has me feeling lightheaded! LOL!

OINK!🐽

Ahhhh.. all better now
Because they just don’t give a duck and they are lazy parents.

They get a dog and they don’t train the dog, they are just like “it’s” a dog and doesn’t need any more care than what we do for her(feed, take for walks to tit), Same they did with Nala their cat, they get a cat and they don’t interact with the cat. It’s exactly how they treat their daughter. They’re are like well she has autism so that’s it..... we teach her a few signs, we make sure she has a few things that she needs, a pool to swim in, a golf cart to go, and an iPad to watch videos.

And yes you’ll see Priscilla holding Nala sometimes but she is being so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone ever wonder is Prissass got pregnant but the only one she could hook was Asswipe? I keep picturing her as a 'good time gal'
Oh man! The overcompensation has always been a thing...no doubt..
🐽I may be a little heavier, not real cute and my personality is annoying, but at least I let all the boy hoggies touch my teats!🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And

the sad thing is she could have “ all the things “ with a NT daughter that is her step daughter. I just can’t believe he has no contact with that child. Here he’s buying “ all the things” while giving her 250$ a month. It’s gross. I hope he’s giving more money and we just don’t know it otherwise he’s nothing but a deadbeat.
I agree.
The problem is, unless the mother asks the court to modify the amount he pays, it won't happen.
In some states, child support enforcement can step in and do it but Wisconsin isn't one of those states. And...this matter is being handled through the court system, not child support enforcement. So it's really up to the mother to get the ball rolling.
She has not filed anything new since the facts were discovered. My guess is she's leaving well enough alone. Stupid on her part, IMO but that's what it appears like.
I hate that the girl can't live like Isaiah does.
She's certainly entitled to.
IMO.

• Heart
Have you seen what she eats? She does need a totally different diet!
100%. They are those “ She has always eaten doughnuts, NVB and ice cream and it has never caused a problem” type people. Meanwhile, Abbie is in the biohazard corner, loading her diaper, honking and biting herself in the midst of the sugar crash!
Diet is a HUGE issue in my opinion.

• Sick
  • Heart
I'd also bet money she introduces Summer as her daughter to people that don't know her.

I agree.
The problem is, unless the mother asks the court to modify the amount he pays, it won't happen.
In some states, child support enforcement can step in and do it but Wisconsin isn't one of those states. And...this matter is being handled through the court system, not child support enforcement. So it's really up to the mother to get the ball rolling.
She has not filed anything new since the facts were discovered. My guess is she's leaving well enough alone. Stupid on her part, IMO but that's what it appears like.
I hate that the girl can't live like Isaiah does.
She's certainly entitled to.
IMO.
I'd like to know what happened with her and Asa that was so bad she doesn't want him in her life or her daughter's life.

• Heart
It's only fair I return the favour :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, Isaiah, Summer and Ass must read some of these comments about Piggy and snort with laughter. I bet they do. You know they do.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haha! To that I owe you a “ bleeping Hell”! 🤣🤣

I picture Summer and Isaiah hanging out in the pool shack ,after a spoon fest with Abbie, scanning these comments and pissing themselves!
Look...even if this tit was directed at me, I would still have to give credit where credit is due! I mean when somebody refers to another's anatomy using mostly terms for hog parts, how can you not laugh at that tit? 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd like to know what happened with her and Asa that was so bad she doesn't want him in her life or her daughter's life.
if he treated me any way like he treated P, he wouldn’t be part of my life either.

plus “oh sorry, I knocked you up, guess I’m leaving the state and going back to my wife”. Probably didn’t help either

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Because they just don’t give a duck and they are lazy parents.

They get a dog and they don’t train the dog, they are just like “it’s” a dog and doesn’t need any more care than what we do for her(feed, take for walks to tit), Same they did with Nala their cat, they get a cat and they don’t interact with the cat. It’s exactly how they treat their daughter. They’re are like well she has autism so that’s it..... we teach her a few signs, we make sure she has a few things that she needs, a pool to swim in, a golf cart to go, and an iPad to watch videos.

And yes you’ll see Priscilla holding Nala sometimes but she is being so fake.
For sure! Everything they do is lazy..habitual take the easy way out whales.
Sad state of affairs for Abbie!😙
If they started posting vlogs with nothing but Nala attacks Tinkerhog content, My ass would be trying to become a paying supporter. I will subscribe, I will buy the sunglasses...EVERYTHING! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd also bet money she introduces Summer as her daughter to people that don't know her.

Its always been theory that Asa was abusive, or she saw the potential for abuse. And remember abuse doesnt just mean physically obviously. I think she saw Asas need for control and power. I think he was also off his nut at that point in time. He had left his marriage, Coast Guard career ended and we have never really heard a reason why, he was also on his burglary spree them too....he wasnt all that. This woman wasnt madly in love like P was and said screw it. And I believe with every inch of my being that the ONLY reason he went back to P was because this woman dumped him, and he had no place to go. For all his big talk Asa needs someone taking care of him. Someone to handle everyday life like finances and housing so he can do the things that make him happy and be himself....like quitting jobs without worry of starving, bucking authority and being a hotshot. He can only do that with someone backing him....and he knew P would take him back and she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I think it had to do with his breaking and entering charge.
They were probably living together and had a fight so Assa broke in to get his things.
I feel like Assa was the agressor in the fight whatever it was about.
The mom probably decided then to keep her distance and send him back to his wife.
Or he just went back because he didn't have anywhere else to go.
Just speculating. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Greetings!!! Happy to have found a space where I hope I can voice my opinions about this disgusting family. I was ecstatic to have found this thread where people are so much more in tune to what I feel about them. They are disgusting, inappropriate, everything gross in this world in human form. Well just wanted to say hi for now and that I am here. Thanks for having this forum going as people need to know and hear the other side. I watch their vlogs now and then but each time is a horrific experience because they are wrong in so many ways. Hopefully this thread will shed some light onto their blind followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The thing is. I don't really know what the law is about lifevests but I'd think they'd just wanna be as safe as possible with her. Put a life vest on her. Being able to swim doesnt mean all that much if your boat tips over or if she impulsively jumps out.
They KNEW that if they difn't put a life jacket on her the fans would wildwith good and bad comnents. Its all about views and I am convinced they will do anything to get them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Greetings!!! Happy to have found a space where I hope I can voice my opinions about this disgusting family. I was ecstatic to have found this thread where people are so much more in tune to what I feel about them. They are disgusting, inappropriate, everything gross in this world in human form. Well just wanted to say hi for now and that I am here. Thanks for having this forum going as people need to know and hear the other side. I watch their vlogs now and then but each time is a horrific experience because they are wrong in so many ways. Hopefully this thread will shed some light onto their blind followers.
Welcome❤🐽❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
In addition, in a sense I feel sorry for P. I dont think she has ever truly dealt with Asa walking out on her and Isaiah. She lived in fear for so many years. Fear he would leave again, fear she wasnt pleasing him and keeping him happy, balancing her real life with the fake image of their relationship she presented to the outside world....the stress had to have been crushing. Its no wonder she ate herself into oblivion. Even now, with all the money and success we still see plenty of times that P looks less than impressed or agreeable with Asa, yet she says nothing or agrees half-heartedly. Time has distanced the pain but its still there..that fear is right below the surface for her. I think P needs Asa in order to feel complete. A husband and marriage. And that in itself is just sad for anyone. :confused:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
They KNEW that if they difn't put a life jacket on her the fans would wildwith good and bad comnents. Its all about views and I am convinced they will do anything to get them.
Some of the dumb tit they do for views is pushing the limit IMO.
Child protective services could very well make another visit.
They act like it won't happen.
Things like:
Drinking alcohol.
No pool gate.
Eloping because Assa forgot to lock the door. Was he drunk?
Stripping naked at random jumping in the pool.
Allowing Summer to spoon with in the bed and grope and fondle Abbie at will.
Abbie is in a constant state of looking like a street urchin. Neglect.
Pool baths.
Forcing her to do things she clearly objects to doing because Assa believes she will have fun doing it.
I'm leaving things out but you get the idea.
And before someone jumps my ass, I realize that not ALL of my examples rise to the level of CPS involvement. I'm just saying they put this type of tit out there and it could be deemed by someone, somewhere to be neglectful and or unsafe.
They are pushing it.
And...maybe they want CPS to come back for the views?
Who knows.
I just know they are garbage people.
IMO.

In addition, in a sense I feel sorry for P. I dont think she has ever truly dealt with Asa walking out on her and Isaiah. She lived in fear for so many years. Fear he would leave again, fear she wasnt pleasing him and keeping him happy, balancing her real life with the fake image of their relationship she presented to the outside world....the stress had to have been crushing. Its no wonder she ate herself into oblivion. Even now, with all the money and success we still see plenty of times that P looks less than impressed or agreeable with Asa, yet she says nothing or agrees half-heartedly. Time has distanced the pain but its still there..that fear is right below the surface for her. I think P needs Asa in order to feel complete. A husband and marriage. And that in itself is just sad for anyone. :confused:
You make some valid points and if it were any other woman besides 🐖 I would agree.
I tend to save my empathy for animals and humans who have souls.
🐖 has no redeeming qualities or a soul, IMO.
😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.