Fathering Autism #37 Piggy’s crying, what a shame, she only has herself to blame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I meant the ones before that, the ones Rhia is referring to in that comment. The ones that P thought were rude and blocked her etc.
It's okay if there isn't a screenshot. Just if you can recall what it was. Not a big deal, tho. :)
It is a bit of a muddled mess, but for everyone not being present, I am giving a little summary. It is a long story with a ton of screenshots, so I think that I have to split it up. I am also focusing on Rhia despite the others packing quite the punch as well. All images are posted in the last thread (page 33 onward). Thank you @Msbullwnkl for saving everything for posterity.
It was basically a 3-Act-Drama (or more of a comedy). I was following everything and almost got me some popcorn.
ACT I: The kick-off
Piggy posts her bullshit status update including the whole "this isn't a pyramid scheme"-crap on Lipstick Hogletta. The comments fill with the usual asskissers. Except for two threads, where people were disappointed that P. was promoting an MLM. She answered in her usual petty way, either denying everything or saying MLMs are totally different.
Enter Rhia: She was supporting the initial commenters. For example, she called into question that what Pig called "her business" was actually her business (Image 1, if i didn't duck it up). It was quite late in the thread, which contained such treasures as P. saying that members make their initial investment back in two to three months(!!!). Someone posted a breakdown of those numbers in the thread. It got deleted shortly after. In the other thread, she called P. out for being snippy with a person that voiced her disappointment that she promoted an MLM (Image 2) and the obvious contradictions in her story. The OP and Rhia had a short exchange about P. deleting everything she doesn't like and shortly after, the thread was gone.
She also tried to talk a desperate and lonely mother of children with special needs out of joining (Image 3). Of course, the comment got nuked.
End of ACT I
Join me later for ACT II, where it is Rhia facing off against the fat dragon with the dumb face. But first, I need to give my dog some attention as she threatened to report me to the service dog labour union.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Their fans need to do a simple google or youtube search on LimeLife. Honestly I think they may be too stupid to figure out how, they like being spoon fed info from Assa and Cilla.

• Haha
It is a bit of a muddled mess, but for everyone not being present, I am giving a little summary. It is a long story with a ton of screenshots, so I think that I have to split it up. I am also focusing on Rhia despite the others packing quite the punch as well. All images are posted in the last thread (page 33 onward). Thank you @Msbullwnkl for saving everything for posterity.
It was basically a 3-Act-Drama (or more of a comedy). I was following everything and almost got me some popcorn.
Piggy posts her bullshit status update including the whole "this isn't a pyramid scheme"-crap on Lipstick Hogletta. The comments fill with the usual asskissers. Except for two threads, where people were disappointed that P. was promoting an MLM. She answered in her usual petty way, either denying everything or saying MLMs are totally different.
Enter Rhia: She was supporting the initial commenters. For example, she called into question that what Pig called "her business" was actually her business (Image 1, if i didn't duck it up). It was quite late in the thread, which contained such treasures as P. saying that members make their initial investment back in two to three months(!!!). Someone posted a breakdown of those numbers in the thread. It got deleted shortly after. In the other thread, she called P. out for being snippy with a person that voiced her disappointment that she promoted an MLM (Image 2) and the obvious contradictions in her story. The OP and Rhia had a short exchange about P. deleting everything she doesn't like and shortly after, the thread was gone.
She also tried to talk a desperate and lonely mother of children with special needs out of joining (Image 3). Of course, the comment got nuked.
End of ACT I
Join me later for ACT II, where it is Rhia facing off against the fat dragon with the dumb face. But first, I need to give my dog some attention as she threatened to report me to the service dog labour union.
First off, thank you for looking into it (and thank you to Msbullwnkl, too!) and I definitely appreciate your summary of the situation. 😊

For someone who likes to call herself a business woman and entrepreneur, she does not know how to conduct herself professionally - at all. Deleting any and all comments that aren't praising her or happy w. slimelife products and often replying back with passive-aggressive snark, that just screams insecurity as well as unprofessional. Most reputable company representatives/employees are not afraid to deal with people who have questions, concerns and what have you. If the commenter is saying things like "duck this. duck that. You bleeping one braincell'd cow." then yeah... delete stuff like that. But if the person is being civil and courteous - even if you don't agree w. what they're saying - leave it up there and reply with maturity and professionalism.

PS: I think Rhia is one of my new heroes. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Good mornin' tattlers

Another boring vlog and Summer post surgery was not that funny, that kind of tit is getting old. As far as having wisdom teeth extracted it all depends on where they are. If they are erupting and just under the gum, it's a pretty simple extraction. If they are under the bone and have to be taken out by cutting through the bone, you won't be going to work after. It takes a good week to get back on your feet.

I thought Cilla said "sloppy Junes" I have heard of Sloppy Janes instead of Joes...but not what she said. Maybe it's the rum.

I about cracked up when Asa sais they had been up for 13 hours and it wasn't even dark yet. They must sleep half the day usually.....but they work so hard!

That's it for me....love ya, mean it.
I mentioned yesterday that I had a wisdom tooth that has come through, my dentist said originally before it erupted that it was sideways on, but it seems to have come through normally. Is it best to have it removed or not .

Reactions: 4
I mentioned yesterday that I had a wisdom tooth that has come through, my dentist said originally before it erupted that it was sideways on, but it seems to have come through normally. Is it best to have it removed or not .

If it fits in there well enough for you to be able to clean it, it should be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Too bad Assa's dream of a viral video from Summer's oral surgery failed. Miserably. 😂
The tone of his voice in the drive over was as fake as two ton tiktok thot's.
2 carrots and mustard? Wtf. Is that and a grubby nose wiping t rex hand full of chips all she was "allowed" for a snack? What does tiktok have to do with it? I am at a loss for anymore words about that whole situation. For now anyway. 😜
That dog Sandy, has zero home training and all that noise and running around bothering the cat and Maverick is just too much. Add in the honking and clapping and it's literally chaos. Hell on earth to me.
I listened at least 10 times. I am pretty certain that she said sloppy jews. Why I do not know. I have never heard them called by any other name but Joe's.
Either she had already been in the alcohol, or the word Jew gets thrown around in that house a lot. I'm guessing maybe both. Not in front of Summer however.
They are sneaky, lying, nasty, dirty, gluttonous, hateful, deplorable trash. This vlog had it all.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Too bad Assa's dream of a viral video from Summer's oral surgery failed. Miserably. 😂
The tone of his voice in the drive over was as fake as two ton tiktok thot's.
2 carrots and mustard? Wtf. Is that and a grubby nose wiping t rex hand full of chips all she was "allowed" for a snack? What does tiktok have to do with it? I am at a loss for anymore words about that whole situation. For now anyway. 😜
That dog Sandy, has zero home training and all that noise and running around bothering the cat and Maverick is just too much. Add in the honking and clapping and it's literally chaos. Hell on earth to me.
I listened at least 10 times. I am pretty certain that she said sloppy jews. Why I do not know. I have never heard them called by any other name but Joe's.
Either she had already been in the alcohol, or the word Jew gets thrown around in that house a lot. I'm guessing maybe both. Not in front of Summer however.
They are sneaky, lying, nasty, dirty, gluttonous, hateful, deplorable trash. This vlog had it all.
IMO
Remember, Maverick already had some training before A&P got him. They basically just had to repeat what he'd already been taught.
Hey Asa, there are dog training videos on youtube that you can watch! Or maybe P should since Sandy is her dog. You may think it's cute now when Sandy gets aggressive w/ Maverick etc.. you'll be singing a different tune when she really hurts someone. Remember in last night's vlog that part where Abbie was 'playing' with Sandy and trying to get her to bite her arm?? I've seen Abbie do that in past videos, btw. There's going to come a time when Sandy will oblige and take a chunk out of Abbie's arm. That'll be bad news both for Abbie and for Sandy.

I agree w/ you that either the word Jew gets used a lot or Princess P was somewhat sloshed when she said it, possibly both.
Plus, the look on her face after she said it. That little "Uh oh!" look.

Reactions: 19
Wow. Sloppy Jews. Did I mishear? Was it a mistake? If it was a mistake, why wasn’t it edited out? If it was not a mistake, why would a family so marked by a member with no words, use words in this way? This is the kind of family they are, I guess. It explains a lot.
Cilla, you're digging yourself a great big huge, huge hole with the Jewish community! But go ahead and say you didn't say that, okay hun? Cilla, that wasn't "cute". You're not cute!

• Heart
2 carrots and mustard? Is that a thing?? Who thought that up? Yuck! To each his own I guess.......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t watch the vlog but trying to listen to what she said about dinner I rewinded too far and saw Abbie jump in the pool.

She wouldn’t like me as her mom because I would have got her out of that pool so quick and told her no.

How is it that these two hambeast are seemingly healthy besides obesity and neither of them have jobs but their daughter lacks basic discipline.

I would have sympathy if they were disabled themselves but they are two capable ppl and they have multiple respite workers.

• Heart
Okay, back for the next part. Are you guys ready?
ACT II
After everything got deleted, there was a short break. The OPs were either blocked or decided that this whole thing wasn't worth their time and they moved on to find a nice brick wall to argue with (as that had a higher success rate, not to mention the intellectual superiority).
Rhia however, decided that this was bullshit and attacked again (Image 1). The tone of the comments was rather matter-of-fact and unemotional (or at least they sounded like that to me. Differing views always welcome). P. however, was clearly rattled and began her typical shtick (sing it with me, friends):
My page, all non-leghumpers are miserable haters, everyone who doesn't like me should just leave. They were sooooo mean (they weren't). Just GO and leave me in my happy little echo chamber.
Rhia countered the talking points and tried to put everything into a more neutral perspective, trying to be as nice as humanly possible (Image 2).
P. (or Asshat or Summer, as the writing style changed - just a theory though) started throwing accusations that were blatantly (and evidently) false. (She got called out immediately - lol) She tried to paint the commenters in a bad light and for the first time attacked her counterpart directly (Image 3).
Rhia didn't back down and again mentioned the blatant contradiction (not Pyramid, but MLM --?) and poked holes in those aforementioned accusations (Image 4). P. didn't answer, there were just a few short comments from third parties and then everything was gone.
Side note: At around the same time there was some stuff going on on Piggys other page (the I can't cook and am clearly colourblind one). At least two people confronted her about her doctored pics and didn't buy into her usual denial crap. I noticed way late and didn't really follow it, but there are pictures in the previous thread).
That concludes ACT II. I'm going to take a short break and then move on to the grand finale!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
End of ACT I

These are what I posted - and she acted like I made it up - when it's literally all from LimeLifes income statement and their buisness model.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree the first is what it sounded like.
If so they are getting more and more relaxed and thinking they are bulletproof
When you have as much flab as Piglips has, you really are bulletproof.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can also confirm - the reason my " hate thread " (aka me saying congrats on your success but just asking her to not lie about it being a pyramid scheme, and pointing out the truth that she wouldnt have the sales she did without FA), was after her shorty retorts back, she deleted it and blocked me.

I am unblocked now though.. so a little confused.

• Wow
  • Haha
I can also confirm - the reason my " hate thread " (aka me saying congrats on your success but just asking her to not lie about it being a pyramid scheme, and pointing out the truth that she wouldnt have the sales she did without FA), was after her shorty retorts back, she deleted it and blocked me.

I am unblocked now though.. so a little confused.
Its a trap.
This is what she does.
Notice she rallied the troops for support last night with her "be kind" post?
Now shes waiting for you to come back while thats fresh so they will chime in with her.
She and Asa both use this tactic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did P say they were having “sloppy Jews”? She sure had the look of a deer In Headlights, didn’t she? Like she was thinking, “Oh, damn!” And it was only mentioned briefly in the vlog comments! What do y’all think?
As a Jew, that’s the first time I’ve heard this expression for Sloppy Joes (which I don’t like to eat). With Summer living with them, would they really go there?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.