Fathering Autism #37 Piggy’s crying, what a shame, she only has herself to blame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I saw something on TikTok about pyramid schemes that I would not doubt these people would try. Basically this girl was signed up for a the pyramid scheme under her mother as a fourteen year old. She had no knowledge about this until she started getting refund checks and her credit score being extremely low ( other stuff besides this affected it as well). Anyways, since 🏈 has roped her stepdad into this I would not doubt Isaiah, and even Abbie being pulled into this.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Seriously 😲❓
She's actually not lying on that one. I can't recall which specific vlog it was but a couple weeks back there was a 'pool day' vlog and P was in her bathing suit and from a side viewpoint, her chest was pretty flat. I think her tah-tahs got very deflated and saggy when she lost whatever amount of weight she lost. Whatever we see now is just padded bras... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would just like everyone to know that Rhia (the woman that was posting on P's fb) os my new hero. GO RHIA GO

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's actually not lying on that one. I can't recall which specific vlog it was but a couple weeks back there was a 'pool day' vlog and P was in her bathing suit and from a side viewpoint, her chest was pretty flat. I think her tah-tahs got very deflated and saggy when she lost whatever amount of weight she lost. Whatever we see now is just padded bras... lol
Honestly even bigger she wasn't that endowed. Not in comparison.

Reactions: 13
Okay. just watched today's vlog.
WTH? They said they're exhausted because theyve been up for 13 hours....I just about puked...I mean...most people are up for more than 13 hours in a day....I've said it before and I'll say it again...these people don't know what real work is. STOP WHINING ABOUT BEING AWAKE FOR 13 HOURS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her boobs were huge before WLS. But they were the same size as her stomach so it was was hard to distinguish the two.
That's what I meant. In comparison. They were only large because of her size.

Chest does seem to be where we lose size first at regardless. Unfortunately lol

Reactions: 9
Anytime I loose weight, the first place that I loose it, is my boobs.. All the Moms that I know, say the same thing.. So, it isn’t surprising that she doesn’t have anything on top anymore..

Reactions: 7
I would just like everyone to know that Rhia (the woman that was posting on P's fb) os my new hero. GO RHIA GO
Totally agree. She didnt hold back.
I guess the account is blocked or at least shadowbanned. There was a whole group of brave souls during MLMgate. I tried to reach out and message every name I could remember. Maybe give them some pointers in our direction. It is just difficult, because the messages from strangers don't show up in the regular feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha!!
I am dead...
Seriously?!? What are the leg humpers being fed now?? Is the Kool-Aid getting that strong?!?

A&P please stop putting so much of the psychedelics in the Kool-Aid because apparently some are getting way to delusional..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here is most of the conversation from Rhia. (🐷, deleted the very first one.) Go Rhia for sticking it out and taking one for the team! Hopefully they are posted in order. I numbered them just in case.
Thank you for posting!
My memory is a lil crappy at times... what was Rhia's original comment?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.