Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I'm commenting on yesterday's vlog. At 916-917 Pigface did say "sloppy jew" I very much believe this is on purpose. I reported it because that is hate speech. This is very personal as well. Sorry so late to post old stuff, but I had to put my best friend (dachshund) of 15 years to sleep. I'm broken. I got my dog after my best friend committed suicide. My dog was also there through chemo with me. I left today to pick up a script and when I got home and walked through the door, I called her name... I always do that. When I realized what I had done and she wasn't going to meet me, I broke down. Good vibes to all. ✌

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

sachairiah

I'm caught up again! I hope you are all ready because I have entirely too many things to say

I watched some of last night's vlog and was upset. They make me so angry! Claiming that their trips were before things were happening. I can't remember the timing of the stupid Cabo trip, but weren't things dicey then?

ALSO. Their trip to Atlanta, I think, is unforgivable. They knew then. THEY KNEW. They went and when they were walking around the city, it was basically dead! It wasn't til they were in the aquarium that I really saw too many other people. Covid was probably the other reason that lady in the aquarium was so scared when Abbie grabbed her!

Speaking of, I saw that post someone shared here of how Asa asked how autism was placing Abbie more at risk. REALLY DUDE????? He is purposely deflecting and trying to make people who are RIGHTFULLY concerned feel stupid. ASA LET ME SPELL IT OUT. Abbie constantly grabs at things, including other people's food. Which you find funny, you dingus. She picks her nose all the time. When her hands aren't in her nose, they are often in her mouth. We know she has PICA (i think it's sensory motivated) but she will put anything in her mouth, including fertilizer.

I have no doubt that Abbie is going to be IN Isaiah's dorm room. She may touch or mouth something that belongs to the new room mate. I'm not concerned as much about the Maass's getting covid as much as I am of them passing it to others. It seems like every other day Florida outdoes their previous infection records.

And let's talk about Abbie possibly contracting this virus. She's the only innocent one in this whole thing, after all. She barely keeps a mask on, we were going to have a "oh SO SAD" vlog about her needing to wear one. What would hospitalization look like for Abbie? She would need to be strapped to the bed and drugged up so they could intubate her. Did you guys hear of the young woman who needed a double lung transplant because of covid? What if that was needed for Abbie???? How would you care for her then, as she recovered and needed yet more meds?

I was actually talking to my mother about this, because I was remembering a time when Abbie seemed "off" in a vlog. Brandi came in to work with her, and mentioned to someone (I think Asa) that Abbie mustn't have been feeling well because she was acting different and was uninterested in food. It blew his mind, he never noticed.

Abbie obviously can't tell people, but these people can't pick up on cues of their daughter that they have cared for for 15 years. She has low muscle tone, and I have heard Abbie's attempts at "coughing". They're hardly coughs!! Covid or pneumonia would knock her out for sure, as she can't cough up the gunk. Pretty bad her therapist and myself picked up on it faster than her parents, wtf.

I'm also pissed that they are taking their entire circus to App state. WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC. Even if we weren't, Abbie has no business being there. She will be bored, irritated, eloping, and hollering at the top of her lungs. This is Isaiah's time. Abbie has touched every single other moment that should have been his, please. Please, for the love of ... well, something, give him a minute. This is the first time he will be meeting these people and they aren't going to be like, "oh, that's Isaiah", he's once again going to be "that loud girl's brother" and that's if he's lucky and they don't apply the "R" word to her. Many will, (this is a horrid word and I don't agree with it, just to be clear!!) because Abbie isn't typical.

She isn't, and it has nothing to do with the length of her hair. (Agree with others here that the rat's nest brings more attention, not less, and she has some serious balding/ recession happening, particularly at her temple/ crown region. Please give her a cut and hopefully that loss won't be permanent).

Urgh, I will be back, this is very very long. Thanks for reading if you did, sorry for the length!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Kermy

VIP Member
Here is a little something that hopefully puts a smile on everyone's faces. My niece planted sunflowers and this is the runt, it's only about 6 feet tall...the other 4 are almost 7 foot tall...amazingly they are thriving in North London
download_20200719_170326.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 36

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Good morning. I tried to listen to the video where the gal reviewed FA. How in the fuck do people think they are interesting talking to a camera for over an hour? I just cannot make it through vlogs like that. Boring. Not only that but she did not know enough about this family to review them. The preface to talking about FA is still going 10 minutes....spit it out!

I agree with what has been said about this ridiculous trip to college. The only two people that should be going is Asa and Isaiah. No need for Abbie or Summer to be there at all. I can't believe they are starting the school year with Abbie missing the entire first week. It is a new building with many new protocols, they have been out for months and she will be missing all the info and getting students used to being back. So when Abbie comes a week late, they have to do it all over again and she will disrupt the flow. There also may be parent meetings during the beginning that they will miss.

They are so selfish and self absorbed and all they really care about is vlog content and nothing else. I hate this for Isaiah. I do hope they have a horrible trip, get stopped on campus and made to go away except for one helper. I hope they won't allow them to walk around campus without a mask or enter any building. I hope it's over 100 degrees. I hope Abbie tries to elope every single time they open a door. I hope Abbie honks and screams all night long every single night and poops and vomits all over them. They deserve the worst trip ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I'll help with their vlog tonight.

What is up peeps today we had barbecue!

Cilla had a headache so she had to take it easy.

But she was feeling better really quick and worked out a bit.

Then we were going to walk the dogs but they weren't interested.

So Abbie went swimming.

Then she did some exercises

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9Igml8GJAwKnpHmo/giphy.gif

And we called it an early night.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l378c85KbzBnSDWW4/giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hannah'sMama

Hey all, hope everyone is doing well! Just a quick check in from me. I've been hit pretty hard with postpartum depression, which with me being bipolar we knew was a strong possibility. Not being able to get out very much isn't helping, of course. I try to get out for walks with the family which is helping. My husband & kids have been amazing - I'm so lucky to have such a strong support system. I've tried to keep up with reading the threads but holy cow, y'all are chatty ;) Stay safe, stay healthy everyone - wear a mask if you can and take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

cucumber

VIP Member
Okay. just watched today's vlog.
WTH? They said they're exhausted because theyve been up for 13 hours....I just about puked...I mean...most people are up for more than 13 hours in a day....I've said it before and I'll say it again...these people don't know what real work is. STOP WHINING ABOUT BEING AWAKE FOR 13 HOURS.

• Heart
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Fellow Tattlers. Thank you for the many many laughs!I I found out today that my mother is going to be tested for Covid. She has a horse voice, had some tummy issues, and (get this!), she would not wear her mask at the beauty salon for her haircut. She is 96. Blood pressure and temp. are good, but honestly, everyday she loses a little bit more of herself. It’s tough to be so old. Anyway, I don’t believe in prayer, but I do believe in healing thoughts. And I believe in laughter!!! Thank you again!

• Heart
  • Sad

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
What a bunch of pathetic liars. Asa says that They are asking repeatedly, because her reflex is no and she doesn't really understand. Yet he shows her immediately nodding in the first 30 seconds. What an idiot. Nodding isn't more difficult per se, but I believe it could be for Abbie because of her hump.
Holy shit, Asshole, her jumping in the pool does fucking matter! It is a tactic that Abbie has acquired and she faces zero consequences so she will repeat it as long as she can and it will get more and more difficult to redirect as it becomes more of a habit.
Pigs oh so smart idea with throwing a ball so she can pet Maverick is the same bullshit. Sandy has no business getting in between her and others. You are the boss and you can direct your attention however you please. It is the equivalent of a kid constantly tugging your arm when you are talking to someone. In short: Put in some effort in for once in your life and train your dog, you lazy wankers! And discipline your kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
I think whoever is making it would just be representing themselves, not this forum.
The one with the video is me. I represent my opinion and not the forum. I wasn't even going to mention it (even though i was tempted to use pictures. But without permission I would feel scummy doing it. I am working on this very video for months, so longer than I am even aware this Forum exists. The reason it takes so long is, that I go through each and every of their vlogs to spot inconsistencies. Thing is, I have a demanding dayjob, a dog, a family and again I am special needs myself.
I won't be just me ranting. Everything is will be backed up or I will state that this is my interpretation/opinion.

I am just very protective of this project. I've sunk so many hours in already

Last edited:
  • Heart

Genomefan

The moving in section says:

“Who can be present at move-in?

Students will be limited to one family member or move-in helper.“ , nothing about one at a time.

further on it mentions this will limit crowding the hallways, and since Cilla is a crowd all by herself........

• Haha

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Anyone else having issues with Maidengirls link?
Never mind. It worked.

Hey, nitwit, we all know Abbie has a communication deficit. You bang it in our heads constantly. She has two lazy parents who feel her need to communicate with food far exceeds any useful communication. You have no one besides yourself to blame.

Again, she jumps in the pool, and you guys stand around and discuss it. If you don't jip this in the bud now, I hope she jumps in every morning before school. You deserve to feel the repercussions from your need to keep Abbie happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
They are preparing another sit down crying vlog saying they are going to stop vlogging because of garbage people that say mean things.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, we knew they would send her back, no surprise there. I have no opinion or judgement. I do agree that this is a struggle parents everywhere are facing. If my kids were still minors, as a single mom, if I wanted to keep a roof over our heads and work, they'd have to go too. (depending on their ages of course, teens could be home alone obviously)

But what I thought was shitty was that they said she is starting a week late to take Isaiah to college. How inconsiderate. All the other kids will have struggled through that first week back after so many months, and then here comes Abbie who will disrupt the class flow. Typical Maass logic. Why on earth cant Summer and Becca and Candy stay with Abbie like they have done during A&P's mini-vacations or YT conference crap? They are so selfish.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
I almost forgot
To all the new tattlers and posters
WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
It is a bit of a muddled mess, but for everyone not being present, I am giving a little summary. It is a long story with a ton of screenshots, so I think that I have to split it up. I am also focusing on Rhia despite the others packing quite the punch as well. All images are posted in the last thread (page 33 onward). Thank you @Msbullwnkl for saving everything for posterity.
It was basically a 3-Act-Drama (or more of a comedy). I was following everything and almost got me some popcorn.
ACT I: The kick-off
Piggy posts her bullshit status update including the whole "this isn't a pyramid scheme"-crap on Lipstick Hogletta. The comments fill with the usual asskissers. Except for two threads, where people were disappointed that P. was promoting an MLM. She answered in her usual petty way, either denying everything or saying MLMs are totally different.
Enter Rhia: She was supporting the initial commenters. For example, she called into question that what Pig called "her business" was actually her business (Image 1, if i didn't fuck it up). It was quite late in the thread, which contained such treasures as P. saying that members make their initial investment back in two to three months(!!!). Someone posted a breakdown of those numbers in the thread. It got deleted shortly after. In the other thread, she called P. out for being snippy with a person that voiced her disappointment that she promoted an MLM (Image 2) and the obvious contradictions in her story. The OP and Rhia had a short exchange about P. deleting everything she doesn't like and shortly after, the thread was gone.
She also tried to talk a desperate and lonely mother of children with special needs out of joining (Image 3). Of course, the comment got nuked.
End of ACT I
Join me later for ACT II, where it is Rhia facing off against the fat dragon with the dumb face. But first, I need to give my dog some attention as she threatened to report me to the service dog labour union.
First off, thank you for looking into it (and thank you to Msbullwnkl, too!) and I definitely appreciate your summary of the situation. 😊

For someone who likes to call herself a business woman and entrepreneur, she does not know how to conduct herself professionally - at all. Deleting any and all comments that aren't praising her or happy w. slimelife products and often replying back with passive-aggressive snark, that just screams insecurity as well as unprofessional. Most reputable company representatives/employees are not afraid to deal with people who have questions, concerns and what have you. If the commenter is saying things like "Fuck this. Fuck that. You fucking one braincell'd cow." then yeah... delete stuff like that. But if the person is being civil and courteous - even if you don't agree w. what they're saying - leave it up there and reply with maturity and professionalism.

PS: I think Rhia is one of my new heroes. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29