Fathering Autism #37 Piggy’s crying, what a shame, she only has herself to blame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I meant the ones before that, the ones Rhia is referring to in that comment. The ones that P thought were rude and blocked her etc.
It's okay if there isn't a screenshot. Just if you can recall what it was. Not a big deal, tho. :)

Reactions: 3
Just wondering why Abbie is in a diaper so much these days... She's was definitely in one in today's vlog, when she came down the stairs in those grey joggers.

2 years ago, she was basically toilet trained. But it comes across like there's been a lot of regression in that area over the last few months.

I mean, she's IDD, but she's got enough clout in her head to choose the perfect moment to run and jump in the pool. I suspect she's also got enough smarts to get properly toilet trained. I mean, they could just be "okay, you pooped in the pool. That's you done with swimming today." Or "No snack, you pooped in the pool." She's 15. She's not an infant. The lack of discipline Abbie gets drives me nuts. They just seem to reward her bad behaviour. You don't want her throwing herself in the pool? Build a fence! It's actually not rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here is most of the conversation from Rhia. (🐷, deleted the very first one.) Go Rhia for sticking it out and taking one for the team! Hopefully they are posted in order. I numbered them just in case.
I admire her for getting right in there but as we know anything that isn’t licking their arse is deleted. They have to mainTain the fantasy that everyone adores them. We all know what they are but the leghumpers are a lost cause . The deleting of comments just enforces the fact that they have no self confidence and can’t take criticism.
The parting comment by mr Maassive about alcohol just shows their insecurity, he has read here, us making fun of them loving a drink or two and has to try to reassure us that it’s just for fun, not necessity but he is really reassuring himself.
They can get pissed ( drunk in the U.K. ) every day for all I care, if I had to live with the noise and tantrums by Abbie , I think I would too.
I noticed she was kicking off in the background of the vlog, it sounded bad but Arsewipe did his if tomorrow is a better day etc...keep telling yourself Asa but it isn’t going to get better, you’ve got it for life. I’ll drink to that.

That's what I meant. In comparison. They were only large because of her size.

Chest does seem to be where we lose size first at regardless. Unfortunately lol
I agree, I have lost a bit off my boobs since I started my diet but to be honest I have always had big boobs and I don’t mind , it’s my mid region that is my main focus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just wondering why Abbie is in a diaper so much these days... She's was definitely in one in today's vlog, when she came down the stairs in those grey joggers.

2 years ago, she was basically toilet trained. But it comes across like there's been a lot of regression in that area over the last few months.

I mean, she's IDD, but she's got enough clout in her head to choose the perfect moment to run and jump in the pool. I suspect she's also got enough smarts to get properly toilet trained. I mean, they could just be "okay, you pooped in the pool. That's you done with swimming today." Or "No snack, you pooped in the pool." She's 15. She's not an infant. The lack of discipline Abbie gets drives me nuts. They just seem to reward her bad behaviour. You don't want her throwing herself in the pool? Build a fence! It's actually not rocket science.
Abbie isn't toilet trained and I don't think she ever has been completely. I think you're right that a couple years ago she could go for longer periods of time without wearing a pullup but she was still wearing one every night.
I think she's almost always wearing one now, sometimes it just looks bulkier than others. I think it depends on if it's a regular pull-up or a swim diaper. It could also be affected by if she needs changing or not. Gross, I know.

Abbie's cognitive abilities are both limited and inconsistent. Just because she's quicker in one area doesn't mean it will carry over to other areas. I think our parents of kids with autism and autistic individuals themselves can confirm this. I've often read that a common issue with autistic kids (even teenagers) are bathroom related (not being toilet trained).

Also, think about the amount of times Abbie has signed 'bathroom' and A&P just ignore it or dismiss it. They've said that she'll use that sign to get out of doing something she doesn't want to do. While I'm sure that's true some of the time, it's not true all of the time. There have probably been times she really did need to go to the bathroom and A&P said no. Even if she is using it as way to get out of doing something, just take her to the bathroom every time she asks and it will lose it's appeal to use it as an excuse.

The bottom line is that A&P can't be bothered to put in the time and effort and consistency to properly toilet train Abbie. They are lazy and don't want to put in the work.
Also, yes Abbie is 15, but she isn't a neurotypical 15 year old. You can't expect her to understand and react like one. Mentally she's a lot closer to an infant than a teenager.

***Edited to add: that should say - I think our parents of kids w. autism and autistic individuals on this site can confirm this...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did P say they were having “sloppy Jews”? She sure had the look of a deer In Headlights, didn’t she? Like she was thinking, “Oh, damn!” And it was only mentioned briefly in the vlog comments! What do y’all think?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sounded a lot like "Sloppy Jews"....
The auto-created subtitles said 'sloppy juice'... 😕
It starts at around the 9:14 mark -

I agree the first is what it sounded like.
If so they are getting more and more relaxed and thinking they are bulletproof

Reactions: 10
Did P say they were having “sloppy Jews”? She sure had the look of a deer In Headlights, didn’t she? Like she was thinking, “Oh, damn!” And it was only mentioned briefly in the vlog comments! What do y’all think?
At 9:14 in the video she said "Sloppy Jews".

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow. Sloppy Jews. Did I mishear? Was it a mistake? If it was a mistake, why wasn’t it edited out? If it was not a mistake, why would a family so marked by a member with no words, use words in this way? This is the kind of family they are, I guess. It explains a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good mornin' tattlers

Another boring vlog and Summer post surgery was not that funny, that kind of tit is getting old. As far as having wisdom teeth extracted it all depends on where they are. If they are erupting and just under the gum, it's a pretty simple extraction. If they are under the bone and have to be taken out by cutting through the bone, you won't be going to work after. It takes a good week to get back on your feet.

I thought Cilla said "sloppy Junes" I have heard of Sloppy Janes instead of Joes...but not what she said. Maybe it's the rum.

I about cracked up when Asa sais they had been up for 13 hours and it wasn't even dark yet. They must sleep half the day usually.....but they work so hard!

That's it for me....love ya, mean it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.