Fathering Autism #37 Piggy’s crying, what a shame, she only has herself to blame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange vlog tonight. Not sure why they were all dressed up. Not sure what I think about Abbies dress. P's was way to short!
Abbie's dress was def. Not flattering. Not sure what the hell Pig was wearing. I was scared her woman parts were gonna show at some point. Just seeing how big the back of her legs are was not flattering either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think this is just ugly.

1595458521443.png

1595458608389.png

Yep.. I bet they bought a boat..or financed a boat... they are in desperate need of CONTENT .. and lol at P's WLS piece of the sandwich... I think Isaiah knew they were lying about it and said she got a whole sub for herself.

Wonder if Abbie will have some "Abbitude". all over their boat to christen it?
Yep a boat. Next week a private Jet to whisk Cilla off to her Limelife meetings. And next year an Island. You watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

So, this was the vlog published on June 11th 2018, the date Ass mentioned in tonight's vlog! Did they buy a boat. And fatass spent the day cleaning it, I wonder!?
I hope they got good insurance if they did. All I can picture is Gillians Island... maybe they should start teaching Abbie how to sign coconut now. I can see Piggy thinking she’s the islands Ginger while Summer in her little shorts would be Mary Anne. Of course fat ass would be Skipper and Abbie Gillian. And it would be a storm Piggy would be just moving around the boat and she’d swamp the engine because she wanted to make a cooter board because it was 10 minutes she went without eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not to mention, where are they going to keep it? They can't park it on the road, so a monthly rental shed? Geesh!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Of course, no one can know for sure how closely they are following professionals recommendations. Judging by what we are seeing, they just don't and at least at one point were blatantly lying to a therapist about Abbie being able to fix her own breakfast. They don't follow through with anything. That has all been discussed ad nauseam here, maybe read a few threads back.
The approach to treating this issue is interrupt and redirect. If possible, try to teach that masturbation is okay in a private setting. If not, just figure out what is acceptable for your family and immediately stop it when it happens outside of those limits. Close Physical contact to people outside her family shouldn't happen.
Them disregarding Abbies boundaries is a huge issue and makes following through virtually impossible. Sadly it will ultimately be Abbie who pays the price. Again, that has already been discussed.
Funny that you’d say “that has already been discussed” when so many discussions are very repetitive here. Anyway, thanks for your input. Too bad Abbie doesn’t understand anything but food. With them saying she fixes her own breakfast, I think we all know the the majority of her breakfasts consist of cereal. I think what they mean was that she is capable of getting the bowl, the box of cereal and milk. It’s not rocket science but once upon a time, I’m sure it was for her. Regarding the issue at hand with her hormones, If they have trouble teaching her things like how to use the bathroom and not strip in public, I don’t see how any of the suggestions you mentioned would work. The way I see it, she’s too far gone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Well I'm turning on now, folks. After midnight here. And I have to be up at 6am.
See you all on the new thread. 🇬🇧💖

• Heart
They wouldn't fit in a small boat lol, got to be big and that means a big price.
Honestly depends on what type of boat they got. I own a Robalo and then I have twin engines on it. So it all boils down to every modification and brand too.

Reactions: 6
Funny that you’d say “that has already been discussed” when so many discussions are very repetitive here. Anyway, thanks for your input. Too bad Abbie doesn’t understand anything but food. With them saying she fixes her own breakfast, I think we all know the the majority of her breakfasts consist of cereal. I think what they mean was that she is capable of getting the bowl, the box of cereal and milk. It’s not rocket science but once upon a time, I’m sure it was for her. Regarding the issue at hand with her hormones, If they have trouble teaching her things like how to use the bathroom and not strip in public, I don’t see how any of the suggestions you mentioned would work. The way I see it, she’s too far gone.
The way I see it, you are correct. It is just my opinion that it didn't have to be that way. All it took was consistency from her parents. Maybe bathroom was impossible due to her not feeling when she had to go (even though she was on a good way and was wearing underwear to school if I remember correctly.
When was the last time you saw her getting her own cereal? I remember her learning in the earlier vlogs. Seems to be gone now.

• Heart
Ye
So again, how do you and the other member who first posted about this know how well they listen to the professionals? I forgot about masturbation and groping. According to some members on this site, she has already been masturbating in the living room which to me constitutes as a public setting. She also is already groping and sitting on people’s laps all the time, including Isaiah’s friends. Not saying that it’s right because she’s been doing it already. But what do you and the other member think this “intervention” would look like? They allow her to touch strangers and they are very inappropriate with her all the time in that they touch her too.
Right, - no Stranger = Danger training. I didnt know she has physically groped males? Is that verifiable? I know statistically if she has no boundroes, thats sets her up to be prey to preditors. They are everywhere. I have to wonder what their house map is like on Elisabeth Smart' s pedophile locator? I have two creeps within three blocks of my house. I hope THEY check that out at least quarterly.

And I hope you with little or other easy prey people check it too. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It bugs me, too. Maybe it's a form of denial. They want to show that she is "typical" to gloss over the issues she has. I wish they'd do more to help her where she's at than push a role that doesn't fit onto her.
I think no matter what, they still love her, well Assman loves her. I'm an old gal, and I have a grandson with ADD and I could see that we wanted him to not have any problems, but there were other children that had far more serious problems. We're lucky he has a great Dr and he's a great kid. But why do they lie, why do they flaunt their toys, why do they feel they have to pretend they're something they're not? What are they really hiding if they feel the need to lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

So, this was the vlog published on June 11th 2018, the date Ass mentioned in tonight's vlog! Did they buy a boat. And fatass spent the day cleaning it, I wonder!?
LOOK at those thighs, you can see them 2 miles away in the boat. :ROFLMAO:

Yep....I bet they bought a boat! SMH! like they needed that! No wonder they were all dressed in fancy swim cover ups. Idiots!
Yeah, because Abbie didn't look like she was headed to therapy in that swimsuit cover up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.