Fathering Autism #36 Cooter Board Cow & Moobie Dick work overtime doctoring her pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the vlogs keep having zero content I'm going to have to go off topic. I mean really.. I wish we had a speech path here in our collective hive here. I have questions.

They ingest so much cheese and meat because they think they are paleo, with a side of carbs. They really need a nutritionist. Very misguided about quality and quantity.
I have done both Keto and Paleo .. and the main part of the meal is non starchy vegetables (no corn or potatoes or bread), good fats (butter, olive oil, avocado).. and the meat should be just a normal size (4 to 8 oz)..neither encourage cheese or milk products but you can have them occasionally.. no processed foods and no fast foods... only Whole Foods.

Speaking of.. what was the brown stuff on top of the "salad" yesterday? more meat or cheese?

Reactions: 9
Haha imagine the look on my 15 year old face when my mom came barging in my room one day as I was peacefully sitting there chatting with a friend. She threw all my clothes out of my closet for no reason and told me to clean my room. Ummm... the room was clean until you threw my clothes down. Idk if she was in menopause or the driver we used to have made some allegations against me as usual...saying I went to a guys place on this day and that (and she was not able to yell at me with the friend around?) Idk but that was weird. Menopause?

Not gonna lie, I was a bad ass child. Now that I think of it, I think she was frustrated at not being able to yell at me with the friend around.

I don’t think a 20 something spooning a 15 yo is appropriate at all. And I’m not one that’s modest as society calls for in the first place. Some of my girlfriends and I spoon all the time and are quite playful with each other (who cares? We’re grown adults and ...the boyfriends love it 😍😍), but we’re all around the same age, and obviously able to communicate.

Yes, that tit (bed scene with Abbie, summer and Isaiah) was weird af. It appeared to me that they are trying to say “hey it’s not just Ass that lays in bed with the autism princess... we all do! Look!... we’re in the bed altogether as siblings!” I really think that was the point of that scene. I’ll wait for a better take on that one!
Hi, I wondered if you could recommend an alternative natural remedy for insomnia as I suffer terribly, thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the weirdness with Summer should warrant another call to CPS.
I have to ask.
If anybody reading this is a mandatory reporter...
If you witnessed the bedroom scene that was in the vlog, would you have to report that?
I'm trying to gauge the level of seriousness in the eyes of people who work with this population.

Reactions: 8
Had to chuckle at P's latest insta, someone commented, "you know limelife is a mlm right?" Of course she bloody knows! She doesn't care that she's foisting marked-up, poor quality products at vulnerable lonely women, by pretending to be their friends. All she cares about is "meeting her next personal goal!" from the company! She's (quite literally) a cash cow for limelife right now. Of course they're going to make sure she's always close to meeting the next goal!
And the skin around her chest and shoulders... GIRL. Get out of the sun! It is soooooo sun-damaged. I'm just a pale little English rose, but if you compared both of us based on that area. You'd think she was 15-20 years older than me. She's only 3 years older.
I’m 64 and my skin is better than hers, I did post an eye pick of mine to show i had less wrinkles but someone suggested I had had help lol. 1. I don’t believe in ‘ help ‘ and 2. I couldn’t afford it if I did.

At first glance, I seriously thought this was Wide Load Wayne! 😹🤣😹 View attachment 182367
Me too 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I apologize if this was already posted in the previous thread but, apparently due to "high demand"... they've made more items with Abbie's 'art' on them for sale -

I just looked at prices of these new products and OMG the face mask is 14 UK pounds not 14 US dollars. So that would be circa 20 dollars. I am now even more speechless at this complete and utter rip off. Their greed has no end.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Shut the front door! I skipped parts of that boring Vlog. I didn't see this. THAT IS NOT WAYNE? That's Cilla? Wtf.
Haha! I completely expected you to have the same pic. 🤣 You have a knack for catching the small details!!!
Can you believe that tit? 🤣
Mark that as another reason Biggun’ needs to bury that hat under some of her stall shavings!🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to ask.
If you witnessed the bedroom scene that was in the vlog, would you have to report that?
I'm trying to gauge the level of seriousness in the eyes of people who work with this population.
No...door open, fully clothed.

Reactions: 11
I have to ask.
I was a little more concerned that Abb's sheet was rolled up and hanging out of the bed. Fix her bed. Did she sleep with it all twisted up? Not abuse, but simply not even thinking about her comfort. Especially if she doesnt bathe daily. So much easier to change sheets out. If anything to keep comforter out of wash pile.

Just saw a new YT story of P and she looks like HELL...her right side of her face looks beat up around her eye..and she has some kind of dark mark like a zit or something. I'm trying to get a pic but it's hard to freeze the stories for a snap shot.
Her face looks out of proportion..like she is trying to elongate and make it look thinner.

Reactions: 4
Just saw a new YT story of P and she looks like HELL...her right side of her face looks beat up around her eye..and she has some kind of dark mark like a zit or something. I'm trying to get a pic but it's hard to freeze the stories for a snap shot.
God, she looks dreadful. Where are these pix from?

I was a little more concerned that Abb's sheet was rolled up and hanging out of the bed. Fix her bed. Did she sleep with it all twisted up? Not abuse, but simply not even thinking about her comfort. Especially if she doesnt bathe daily. So much easier to change sheets out. If anything to keep comforter out of wash pile.
They probably only have 1 set of those pink sheets.
Stupid I know but we are talking about the hambeasts and the fact that spending money on Abbie is limited to her basic needs. Except for times they spend thousands of dollars on things they can all enjoy and say it's for Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My first gut instincts :

A. Somebody went in for some botched Botox..fillers..something! Hence the Hog hat.🤔

B. Pool days= A mean, drunk Tink Tink. Somebody had to protect themselves and knock her around a little.🤔

C. Thought while typing... not funny..but kind of humorous. Abbie beat that ass! 🤭

ETA : D. The Magical Peloton finally caved to the constant exceeded weight capacity & 🐷 snout planted in to the wall in front of her!
😝😜😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My oh my . Rough as a bears arse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.