Fathering Autism #36 Cooter Board Cow & Moobie Dick work overtime doctoring her pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Asswipe was well on his way to being snookered and Prissass also. She announced earlier in the day about the mojitos
That was a extra large bottle of rum. You don't get a bottle like that for occasional casual drinking. That's a size you get for a party or if you drink a lot and don't want to run out in a day or two.

Reactions: 15
The mummy thing is for ice packs. That’s kind of neat. I don’t remember what I did.
B26D4E7F-218B-4DD2-B357-8D0D0702F7F1.jpeg

Reactions: 6
It was only just about a month ago that Ass kept saying it’s fine that she strips at home as she knows the difference between a private place and a public one!
I dont care if she does know the difference between private and public, which I doubt she does, she is 15 and much to old to be naked in front of her father and brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had a child that had these removed last year.
Yes, the sock thing is for ice packs.
My daughter didn’t get one from the oral surgeon but we got it on a “you might want to get this” list from them. Yeah, the day of her surgery.. 🙄 By the time I could order it and get it in, she really didn’t need it..
Also, she would have killed me, if I videoed her. She actually threatened my life, if I did. I did get a few pictures of her but she was not even happy with those...
So, I totally don’t get the whole vlogging thing..
My daughter was also knocked completely out with hers. So, it took about a week to fully recover and 2 weeks for the bruising to completely go away... They cut them out, due to severe pain and ruining the spacing in her teeth...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Tanja Wheeler I wish I had a seriously DD person to exploit and get rich off of. You people are so stupid to give your money to these grifters. Dont you see they are totally living the highlife off of you and they see nothing wrong with it. Seriously what have you learned from them about Autism....nothing because the young girl is mildly if at all Autistic...she is seriously developmentally delayed which is why she cannot retain any of the skills they half ass try to teach her. She has to be taught hand over hand everytime because she is not able to process it cognitively. I guess most people would not contribute to a regular ole DD child but make her Autistic....and the money rolls in.

I'm sure this won't last!
Edited to add: This post did not survive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am losing all my molars, due to an immune system that was mucked up by the insertion of a thin piece of polypropylene mesh under my urether to prop it up after a difficult childbirth 29 years ago. After fighting our no fault accident insurance, I paid to have it removed after 20 years, but by that time, my immune system is rebelling by demineralising my molars and they are left being held together by plastic fillings and crowns/ caps and the central bone stem! I am allergic to latex so currently can’t get dentures to replace them, but as each one is taken out, the journey is different, but do have less trouble with pain/ dry sockets etc, the more skill the remover has (ie whether it’s done at the hospital special needs dentist or at a subsidised clinic!) $1000 per removal is too much, so sometimes the clinics hav3 to do!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So, as they close out the vlog, a large rum bottle on the counter and happiness at the prospect of mojitos! They need a drink cuz Abbie had a bad day. But heck, there are no bad days Asa assures us - only bad moments. Abbie is melting down in the background and Asa returns to assure us that they don't self-medicate and that WE should seek help and treatment if we use alcohol to find relief. I guess we will have to keep our eyes open for the rum bottle on the kitchen counter to see how fast they might be emptying it!! Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, it seems like the funniest (and last) post is already gone. Doesn't matter though, I switched to my tablet and took a screenshot (stupid phone). Behold and wait for the inevitable poor-me vlog (maybe with a cameo from mum)
Well, what now? Now this is a family business and Cilla's mom can chime in??? Can someone tell me if that's true? I had the impression it was Cilla's jam! Okay, I plead guilty...I was the one who left her mom the message which got deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"Swim. Cook. Eat. Repeat!!"
(from Hotographer)

If no one has any objections within the next 15 minutes, I'll use this one as the new thread name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There was one, Lying, Crying ....forgot the third word. Stripe made it. I have been looking.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.