Fathering Autism #36 Cooter Board Cow & Moobie Dick work overtime doctoring her pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for starting the new thread ❤
You're welcome! 😊

Another incident of one moment, Abbie is a swimsuit, jump cut, she's in a wetsuit because she took off her swimsuit. Why not just bypass that and put her in the wetsuit to begin with.
Then P tells Abbie that she won't get a tan with the wetsuit on.... Priscilla, you're the last one who should be telling someone to get a tan, Ma'am!! You're like 5 freckles away from very possibly developing skin cancer.

Ass-hat says they look quite a bit at the comments for requests and suggestions...... Ummm... then why do you focus SOOO much time on energy on responding to the "hate" comments and deleting all the other comments that you don't like because they question your so-called, self-proclaimed expertise??

"Oh, and if you look, there's something about autism in every.single.vlog..."
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"We DO listen." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You're welcome! 😊

Another incident of one moment, Abbie is a swimsuit, jump cut, she's in a wetsuit because she took off her swimsuit. Why not just bypass that and put her in the wetsuit to begin with.
Then P tells Abbie that she won't get a tan with the wetsuit on.... Priscilla, you're the last one who should be telling someone to get a tan, Ma'am!! You're like 5 freckles away from very possibly developing skin cancer.

Ass-hat says they look quite a bit at the comments for requests and suggestions...... Ummm... then why do you focus SOOO much time on energy on responding to the "hate" comments and deleting all the other comments that you don't like because they question your so-called, self-proclaimed expertise??

I think he forgot to mention the exact location or incorrectly states exactly where he gets those comments and suggestions from.. We know he reads here and we know he responds and throws out information directly to us... We mention something and 3-4 days, it just surprisingly ends up in the vlog? Seriously?
Hi Asa! Please tell P that you’ll need to stop the photoshop, filters and lighting to show her smaller because it is literally ridiculous. I don’t know how much time you’ll spend trying to figure out how to make her slimmer but then we can see on the vlog, she hasn’t lost any weight and is gaining by the day... Plus, using that DSLR camera significantly bogs down the feed and makes it almost impossible for anyone to want to watch long.. Not that I cared to watch it for the products but wanted to see the train wreck and I got to see that happen in the first 2-3 minutes, with all the lag..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That scene with Summer laying in bed, with Abbie, was gross.
Since when is spooning with a 15 year old appropriate?
I realize she's what I'd call a baby mentally but they refer to her as a typical teenager ALL the time.
So what is the deal here?
Is this normal these days and I just wasn't aware?
Help me understand this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I realize she's what I'd call a baby mentally but they refer to her as a typical teenager ALL the time.
Help me understand this.
Absolutely no clue...
I am sorry but at 15 years old, I won’t even enter my children’s room at that age.. Their room is their “safe space” away from everyone... I have always treated it as such, since they were smaller. They are required to keep it clean and if they need help, they can ask and I will come and help but that is it.. I don’t linger, I don’t stay and hang out and I definitely don’t get on their beds.. If they want to come and lay with me, that happens in my room or on the couch..
Personally, it shows again how they have absolutely no boundaries and don’t allow anyone to have personal space, which is completely wrong...

Thank you to @WowMeowMeowWow for the title!

Please continue here!
Thanks to both of y’all!!!

• Heart
You're welcome! 😊

"We DO listen." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I agree with the swimsuit thing since she hates doing laundry.

Reactions: 9
I agree with the swimsuit thing since she hates doing laundry.
Yep because that wetsuit cannot be taken through a washing machine or it will eventually tear up... I scuba dived for years and we could only wash them down with a hose and hang them up to dry...
Also, there is dive skins that would be a lot better than this... They are skin tight but very thin and a lot better for swimming in the hot Florida sun.. I wore one when I scuba dived off Florida’s coast in Ft. Lauderdale and when I was doing teaching in pools inside because it was too hot to wear my other thick suit.. I am wondering if they got this suit when she was surfing and just don’t want to spend anymore money on her...

Reactions: 16
Help me understand this.
No it's not normal. And Cilla standing in the doorway thinking it's cute is fucked up.

• Sick
Absolutely no clue...
I am sorry but at 15 years old, I won’t even enter my children’s room at that age.. Their room is their “safe space” away from everyone... I have always treated it as such, since they were smaller. They are required to keep it clean and if they need help, they can ask and I will come and help but that is it.. I don’t linger, I don’t stay and hang out and I definitely don’t get on their beds.. If they want to come and lay with me, that happens in my room or on the couch..
Personally, it shows again how they have absolutely no boundaries and don’t allow anyone to have personal space, which is completely wrong...

Thanks to both of y’all!!!
Haha imagine the look on my 15 year old face when my mom came barging in my room one day as I was peacefully sitting there chatting with a friend. She threw all my clothes out of my closet for no reason and told me to clean my room. Ummm... the room was clean until you threw my clothes down. Idk if she was in menopause or the driver we used to have made some allegations against me as usual...saying I went to a guys place on this day and that (and she was not able to yell at me with the friend around?) Idk but that was weird. Menopause?

Not gonna lie, I was a bad ass child. Now that I think of it, I think she was frustrated at not being able to yell at me with the friend around.

Help me understand this.
I don’t think a 20 something spooning a 15 yo is appropriate at all. And I’m not one that’s modest as society calls for in the first place. Some of my girlfriends and I spoon all the time and are quite playful with each other (who cares? We’re grown adults and ...the boyfriends love it 😍😍), but we’re all around the same age, and obviously able to communicate.

Yes, that tit (bed scene with Abbie, summer and Isaiah) was weird af. It appeared to me that they are trying to say “hey it’s not just Ass that lays in bed with the autism princess... we all do! Look!... we’re in the bed altogether as siblings!” I really think that was the point of that scene. I’ll wait for a better take on that one!

Last edited:
Yes, that tit (bed scene with Abbie, summer and Isaiah) was weird af. It appeared to me that they are trying to say “hey it’s not just Ass that lays in bed with the autism princess... we all do! Look!... we’re in the bed altogether as siblings!” I really think that was the point of that scene. I’ll wait for a better take on that one!
Also Summer mentioning Donut. The whole scene seemed set up. Why didn’t Summer tell them that earlier, did she not pass by Asa and Priscilla when they came back from Dunkin.

I think they only said that to make it seem like she utilizes the word donut to communicate. Still there is no reason to teach her donut IMO. Ok you pull up to Dunkin, well no tit of course she’s going to say Donut it’s a Donut shop lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also Summer mentioning Donut. The whole scene seemed set up. Why didn’t Summer tell them that earlier, did she not pass by Asa and Priscilla when they came back from Dunkin.

I think they only said that to make it seem like she utilizes the word donut to communicate. Still there is no reason to teach her donut IMO. Ok you pull up to Dunkin, well no tit of course she’s going to say Donut it’s a Donut shop lol.
Good point... I didn’t think of that! Although I did think it was weird that she brought that up in the bed (and not in passing) as well. Also, was it my imagination or did he start to walk away and she was still wanting to talk about the donut? they must have a crazy operation going on for that girl Summer not being able or wanting to go home. Who the duck spends their summer (ironic) listening to crazy yells and wondering what they’re eating (boogs)?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Had to chuckle at P's latest insta, someone commented, "you know limelife is a mlm right?" Of course she bloody knows! She doesn't care that she's foisting marked-up, poor quality products at vulnerable lonely women, by pretending to be their friends. All she cares about is "meeting her next personal goal!" from the company! She's (quite literally) a cash cow for limelife right now. Of course they're going to make sure she's always close to meeting the next goal!
And the skin around her chest and shoulders... GIRL. Get out of the sun! It is soooooo sun-damaged. I'm just a pale little English rose, but if you compared both of us based on that area. You'd think she was 15-20 years older than me. She's only 3 years older.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
By this point I am "video or it didn't happen". I don't believe anything they say without evidence. They are habitual liars (and not just for the sake of youtube. We've heard them lying to Abbies teachers).
It kind of feels like a told-you-so. "See, you evil haters? Donut was an awesome sign, because Abbie learned it oh so fast and even incorporates it in her everyday vocabulary." Even if that was the case, it is still a crappy sign.

Help me understand this.
Did u also miss I was in the bed with them. It was the three of them in bed together

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Good mornin' tattlers...I just watched yesterdays video.

Maybe Cilla is wearing that hat because it was mentioned that Asa wears one too much? I noticed his head was bare. I wear hats. I wear big sun hats outside and at the beach, I also wear an athletic type with my hair pulled back but Cilla....you do not look good in that trucker cap. You look stupid.

Asa says that if you watch their vlogs you will learn something every day. Really Asa? We learn you and Cilla are very wasteful humans and not good parents. And you ignore your daughter who does try to communicate with you two cows. Just my opinion.

If Abbie was crying for food...why not give her a quick snack to tide her over. That's what I did with my kids, just something light to keep them from melting down cuz they are hungry. Of course, this family loves to ignore what Abbie wants, needs or asks for and they give her something else.

"Oh, you're hungry? How about a car ride?"

"Oh, you have to go to the bathroom? How about rocking on the couch?"

"Oh, you are thirsty? Go jump in the pool"

The bedroom scene....so inappropriate! Then of course when Asa stops by the door, stupid Summer starts talking about Abbie like she isn't there. "she" this and "she" that. So proud that they taught Abbie to sign for donut. I pray people see Summer's behavior from her school, or someone wanting to hire her and know this gal should NOT be working with anyone disabled or any kids at all. I think she should work at DD and that's about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.