Fathering Autism #36 Cooter Board Cow & Moobie Dick work overtime doctoring her pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF, and I mean IF Abbie is using the šŸ© donut easily/accurately in a few short days shy in the heck have they not taught her more signs? I thought Asshat explained that Abbie is free to take off her clothes in her own pool? I remember the entire clan saying Abbie is very aware of when and where she is allowed to take her clothes off. Yeah, laying in bed with a 15-year-old is not ok. I just can't wrap my brain around Summer living there and not having her own friends and social life. Summer's weirdness was evident way before the virus has us hanging out at home. I really want Asshat to explain what happened to Brandi. Even if the virus is keeping Brandi away, can't Brandi be doing a Zoom visit while Asshat instructs/enforces Abbie with different tasks like Brandi use to do. I remember Asshat having to take over while Brandi instructed him?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely no clue...
I am sorry but at 15 years old, I wonā€™t even enter my childrenā€™s room at that age.. Their room is their ā€œsafe spaceā€ away from everyone... I have always treated it as such, since they were smaller. They are required to keep it clean and if they need help, they can ask and I will come and help but that is it.. I donā€™t linger, I donā€™t stay and hang out and I definitely donā€™t get on their beds.. If they want to come and lay with me, that happens in my room or on the couch..
Personally, it shows again how they have absolutely no boundaries and donā€™t allow anyone to have personal space, which is completely wrong...

Thanks to both of yā€™all!!!
@Sam-I-Am My Pleasure!ā¤

Reactions: 3
Assa didnā€™t invent nuthinā€™. Abytude is how many describe the personality of Abyssinian guinea pigs. Leave it up to him to now call Miss Thing a rodent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Good mornin' tattlers...I just watched yesterdays video.

Maybe Cilla is wearing that hat because it was mentioned that Asa wears one too much? I noticed his head was bare. I wear hats. I wear big sun hats outside and at the beach, I also wear an athletic type with my hair pulled back but Cilla....you do not look good in that trucker cap. You look stupid.

Asa says that if you watch their vlogs you will learn something every day. Really Asa? We learn you and Cilla are very wasteful humans and not good parents. And you ignore your daughter who does try to communicate with you two cows. Just my opinion.

If Abbie was crying for food...why not give her a quick snack to tide her over. That's what I did with my kids, just something light to keep them from melting down cuz they are hungry. Of course, this family loves to ignore what Abbie wants, needs or asks for and they give her something else.

"Oh, you're hungry? How about a car ride?"

"Oh, you have to go to the bathroom? How about rocking on the couch?"

"Oh, you are thirsty? Go jump in the pool"

The bedroom scene....so inappropriate! Then of course when Asa stops by the door, stupid Summer starts talking about Abbie like she isn't there. "she" this and "she" that. So proud that they taught Abbie to sign for donut. I pray people see Summer's behavior from her school, or someone wanting to hire her and know this gal should NOT be working with anyone disabled or any kids at all. I think she should work at DD and that's about it.
Good morning to you,too!! That was me who mentioned Asa wearing a hat all the time lol I wear one too in the hot sun, but, I don't wear one 24/7 like he does!! P does look stupid with that hat! I think your right, she's wearing it because it was mentioned here! Yup, they read here constantly!!

Reactions: 12
I mentioned the hat thing as well. But mostly in regards to Asa & Isaiah wearing them indoors, at the dinner table and first thing in the morning.

The hat wearing has gotten weird. She looks like one of those Crayola crayons for toddlers (like a top you spin, but upside down). Does she have a hair condition? Acne to cover up? Skin cancer removal? Or is the brand on the hat paying her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please don't do anything like that. Being inappropriate and stupid is not a case for CPS.
I'd never do that as i don't care. But showing things like a brother and a friend laying in bed with a non verbal special needs child just doesn't look right no matter how people perceive it to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So much for patriotism folks! Can we all just say a little prayer for the stars and stripes tent she is wearing?šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ That poor thing doesnā€™t have much of itā€™s lifespan left.šŸ˜‚ It must take her half a day to transform her hide in to something halfway picture worthy. I know Moobie Dick is no select deli piece, but Daaaammmmmnnnn! šŸ¤Ø
2D82ACCC-E67A-40C5-BF12-DF3939BEC0DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey @Appalled watcher from Eng I'm responding to your comment regarding ABA on here as the previous thread has now closed.
I think ABA is widespread because of the mindset created by Autism Speaks that autism can be cured or fixed, therefore leading most professionals particularly in the US to think that that's the way to help autistic children thrive in the world.
It was originally invented in the 1960s or 1970s as a conversion therapy for autistics to make them behave more neurotypical.

As for alternatives, acceptance and understanding is the way forward. Behaviour is communication so making sure their needs are met and understanding them based on what they're trying to communicate is important. If they can't communicate verbally, get them an AAC. Also make sure they have sensory toys and aids to help them cope with triggers such as loud noises and allow them to stim and have alone time, as too much social interaction can overwhelm them.

As for therapies, there is speech therapy and occupational therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even though Pigcilla's face is very big, her body is Massive. When she wears that hat it actually draws more attention to her body. It's like those shrunken head voodoo dolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The hat wearing has gotten weird. She looks like one of those Crayola crayons for toddlers (like a top you spin, but upside down). Does she have a hair condition? Acne to cover up? Skin cancer removal? Or is the brand on the hat paying her?
I wondered if Abb Normal pulled out a chunk of her hair, or she has lie induced stress hair loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else tired of watching them swim and cook and eat?
Yes! Seriously, ā€œpool daysā€ really arenā€™t that special if itā€™s everyday & the pool is your yard. I grew up with a pool so & live in Pennsylvania. So the first few days of the pool being open were exciting. But after that, it was just regular summer time.

Reactions: 15
Those pork chops she was cooking in yesterdays VLOG were HUGE .. I've never seen them that large..looks like about a pound each. P is so anti weight loss .. the way she cooks, the way they get fattening take out and sugary drinks... but continues to lie about it.

At first glance, I seriously thought this was Wide Load Wayne! šŸ˜¹šŸ¤£šŸ˜¹ View attachment 182367
I did too!! Until she stood up I totally thought ole Wayne was there.

I'd never do that as i don't care. But showing things like a brother and a friend laying in bed with a non verbal special needs child just doesn't look right no matter how people perceive it to be.
I agree but find it even more inappropriate that Summer does it. Last week she was forcing hugs and tickling Abbie in bed. Still...
"doesn't look right" is still no reason to call CPS. Whoever did it the first time was as wrong and fucked up as a football bat. Abbie is not abused or neglected to the points or having that family investigated or having her taken away. Not even close.

Sadly...I have been involved in a case or two and true abuse and neglect is heart breaking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If the vlogs keep having zero content I'm going to have to go off topic. I mean really.. I wish we had a speech path here in our collective hive here. I have questions.

They ingest so much cheese and meat because they think they are paleo, with a side of carbs. They really need a nutritionist. Very misguided about quality and quantity.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I apologize if this was already posted in the previous thread but, apparently due to "high demand"... they've made more items with Abbie's 'art' on them for sale -

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.