Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
0E1119DC-8D7E-4784-9F9B-4E0DB3F88A52.jpeg

Do you want to see a difference in what can happen?
These two girls are the same age in this picture...
Both girls are non-verbal at this age..
The girl on the left, is the older sibling..
The girl on the right, is the younger sibling..
The girl on the left, has a Mom that is battling doctors and tells them that their daughter only has developmental delays...
The girl on the right, has already been diagnosed with Autism...
The girl on the left, has a Mom that won’t give up, takes out every loan possible to put her daughter through weekly Speech therapy, OT and PT privately.
The girl on the right, has Medicaid (and probably SSI) and can get all the therapies for free and ABA therapy...
The girl on the left, is battling feeding issues and allergies. Mom is extra burdened with doctors that haven’t a clue what is going on. They keep telling her to try everything she can to get protein in her and just deal with the daily stomach pains and throwing up... This is when Mom can pop out the extra funds to go to the GI doctors..
The girl on the right is eating away with no issues...
Both girls seem to have really bad ADHD. The girl on the left goes untreated because it is just common for kids to be rambunctious..
The girl on the right is probably getting medicine and told to do therapy..
The Mom on the left never gives up. She calls the school, gets a semi-placement. When the school doesn’t assign a place, the state department of education helps her sue her own school and finds her not only placement, but a speech therapist is assigned to her, 30 hours a week... Over top of the Mom spending 4 nights a week, in a private therapy office... Money going out faster than it is coming in.. Parents fight, both knowing that they are doing everything they can and they are seeing progress but it is so time consuming.. Mom spends 5-10 minutes, 2-3 times a day, between running to the therapy office and then dance studio (when PT stopped working, we switched to dance, which was not only cheaper but way better and helped with social skills)...
The girl on the right, went the a daycare facility, then back to a motor shop. The parents didn’t even seem the care to get extra help nor therapy for her. I don’t even know what her afternoons looked like but totally different than what the girl on the other side looked like...
As the years went on, the girl on the left potty trained at 6 years old, with lots of help of therapist and teachers...
The girl on the right, still isn’t potty trained...

Now, these girls are 1 year apart.
The girl on the left, is preparing to take her first SAT this year and looking at colleges. She is even enrolled into a step-up program for a major college, just for teenagers on the Autism Spectrum that are in college/ready track.. She may still have some apraxia issues with speech and talks like a college professor but her friends love her dearly and she has a great sense of humor. She may never be able to drive but she loves her parents, can express vocally her wants and needs and is just an awesome teenager. Her parents have fought in her corner and finally got her diagnosed at 11 years old with Autism and finally at 13, were able to start getting help with medical bills and found out that she has a medical allergy condition/disorder...

The girl on the right, is being used by her parents as a cash cow.. Still is non-verbal and will never live alone without a caregiver..

The difference? The girl on the left, is my oldest daughter... The girl on the right, is Abbie..

Please tell me, how A&P can flaunt the “we are Autism Parents, we know all and see all...” If they did, they would have fought harder, longer and done what needed to be done, so many years ago... Sadly, they missed out...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Hotographer512

VIP Member
That scene with Summer laying in bed, with Abbie, was gross.
Since when is spooning with a 15 year old appropriate?
I realize she's what I'd call a baby mentally but they refer to her as a typical teenager ALL the time.
So what is the deal here?
Is this normal these days and I just wasn't aware?
Help me understand this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Thanks for starting the new thread ❤
You're welcome! 😊

Another incident of one moment, Abbie is a swimsuit, jump cut, she's in a wetsuit because she took off her swimsuit. Why not just bypass that and put her in the wetsuit to begin with.
Then P tells Abbie that she won't get a tan with the wetsuit on.... Priscilla, you're the last one who should be telling someone to get a tan, Ma'am!! You're like 5 freckles away from very possibly developing skin cancer.

Ass-hat says they look quite a bit at the comments for requests and suggestions...... Ummm... then why do you focus SOOO much time on energy on responding to the "hate" comments and deleting all the other comments that you don't like because they question your so-called, self-proclaimed expertise??

"Oh, and if you look, there's something about autism in every.single.vlog..."
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"We DO listen." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

therealamylynn

VIP Member
View attachment 185279

Do you want to see a difference in what can happen?
These two girls are the same age in this picture...
Both girls are non-verbal at this age..
The girl on the left, is the older sibling..
The girl on the right, is the younger sibling..
The girl on the left, has a Mom that is battling doctors and tells them that their daughter only has developmental delays...
The girl on the right, has already been diagnosed with Autism...
The girl on the left, has a Mom that won’t give up, takes out every loan possible to put her daughter through weekly Speech therapy, OT and PT privately.
The girl on the right, has Medicaid (and probably SSI) and can get all the therapies for free and ABA therapy...
The girl on the left, is battling feeding issues and allergies. Mom is extra burdened with doctors that haven’t a clue what is going on. They keep telling her to try everything she can to get protein in her and just deal with the daily stomach pains and throwing up... This is when Mom can pop out the extra funds to go to the GI doctors..
The girl on the right is eating away with no issues...
Both girls seem to have really bad ADHD. The girl on the left goes untreated because it is just common for kids to be rambunctious..
The girl on the right is probably getting medicine and told to do therapy..
The Mom on the left never gives up. She calls the school, gets a semi-placement. When the school doesn’t assign a place, the state department of education helps her sue her own school and finds her not only placement, but a speech therapist is assigned to her, 30 hours a week... Over top of the Mom spending 4 nights a week, in a private therapy office... Money going out faster than it is coming in.. Parents fight, both knowing that they are doing everything they can and they are seeing progress but it is so time consuming.. Mom spends 5-10 minutes, 2-3 times a day, between running to the therapy office and then dance studio (when PT stopped working, we switched to dance, which was not only cheaper but way better and helped with social skills)...
The girl on the right, went the a daycare facility, then back to a motor shop. The parents didn’t even seem the care to get extra help nor therapy for her. I don’t even know what her afternoons looked like but totally different than what the girl on the other side looked like...
As the years went on, the girl on the left potty trained at 6 years old, with lots of help of therapist and teachers...
The girl on the right, still isn’t potty trained...

Now, these girls are 1 year apart.
The girl on the left, is preparing to take her first SAT this year and looking at colleges. She is even enrolled into a step-up program for a major college, just for teenagers on the Autism Spectrum that are in college/ready track.. She may still have some apraxia issues with speech and talks like a college professor but her friends love her dearly and she has a great sense of humor. She may never be able to drive but she loves her parents, can express vocally her wants and needs and is just an awesome teenager. Her parents have fought in her corner and finally got her diagnosed at 11 years old with Autism and finally at 13, were able to start getting help with medical bills and found out that she has a medical allergy condition/disorder...

The girl on the right, is being used by her parents as a cash cow.. Still is non-verbal and will never live alone without a caregiver..

The difference? The girl on the left, is my oldest daughter... The girl on the right, is Abbie..

Please tell me, how A&P can flaunt the “we are Autism Parents, we know all and see all...” If they did, they would have fought harder, longer and done what needed to be done, so many years ago... Sadly, they missed out...
You are an amazing mother with a remarkable child. The difference between you and Cilla is you gave everything for your daughter to better her life. They gave everything to their daughter to better their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Morning everyone. I read your posts daily and never say much. This family get worse every day. When Asshat was on the patio the other day complaining about the “noise” from construction next door and how he can’t vlog! Wtf. Your daughter honks all day and every day. How the hell do you think the entire neighbourhood feels about that?? Self centred, ignorant people. Disgusting! Hope you all have an amazing day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Kermy

VIP Member
OMG I just had a horrible thought since pretty much everywhere in the US will be roasting this weekend
Piggy in a bikini
cf9d18f3a638be323598748267c8efe3--pig-illustration-polka-dot-bikini.jpg

Note phone and drink 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Look at my make up she says 🙄🙄 meanwhile her concealer is 100x too light under her eyes...your make up is shit! Idk how the humpers fall for it man it makes me feel sorry for them lol
And if its 100 degrees, why is she working outside in jeans?! Wonder if those shorts finally blew out? I hope they gave them a 21 gun salute....they spent a lot of time in hostile territory!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On tonight's vlog, when he was showing the new microwave. He said the echo connection was useless technology. In the comments were people saying it's for the visually impaired, or ones who had weak muscles or just couldn't push buttons. Ass sounds like he needs some awareness himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Good mornin' tattlers...I just watched yesterdays video.

Maybe Cilla is wearing that hat because it was mentioned that Asa wears one too much? I noticed his head was bare. I wear hats. I wear big sun hats outside and at the beach, I also wear an athletic type with my hair pulled back but Cilla....you do not look good in that trucker cap. You look stupid.

Asa says that if you watch their vlogs you will learn something every day. Really Asa? We learn you and Cilla are very wasteful humans and not good parents. And you ignore your daughter who does try to communicate with you two cows. Just my opinion.

If Abbie was crying for food...why not give her a quick snack to tide her over. That's what I did with my kids, just something light to keep them from melting down cuz they are hungry. Of course, this family loves to ignore what Abbie wants, needs or asks for and they give her something else.

"Oh, you're hungry? How about a car ride?"

"Oh, you have to go to the bathroom? How about rocking on the couch?"

"Oh, you are thirsty? Go jump in the pool"

The bedroom scene....so inappropriate! Then of course when Asa stops by the door, stupid Summer starts talking about Abbie like she isn't there. "she" this and "she" that. So proud that they taught Abbie to sign for donut. I pray people see Summer's behavior from her school, or someone wanting to hire her and know this gal should NOT be working with anyone disabled or any kids at all. I think she should work at DD and that's about it.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
1595009700511.png

Ok. Lets let this sink in. She said 85% earned back their $99-$169 within two to three months. And THIS is something people should be "opening their hearts and minds" to?! Seriously? This is a goal? To earn back money you have spent over a course of months?!
At the bare minimum $99 and two months...that equals $1.65 a day. A DAY.
She is such a nasty, dirty, morally bankrupt garbage human.

• Heart
  • Angry

sneakers

Did anyone see this from her mother on Thilla’s page?

“Ladies as Priscilla mother I would appreciate your stopping the negative vibes! Priscilla, is a kind person and is not a liar. Your
Seeing her for real how she is! This is pure ugliness 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
That last line is complete bullshit.
She has publicly tweeted at that California meetup (i forgot what its called) bitching about nobody responding to her questions.
She was trying to get out of paying for a ticket for Abbie cuz she's IDD.
Then Assa joins in.
They were NOT nice.
Then Assa badmouthing Dunkin a few weeks ago. He's badmouthed several companies on his channel. Even Apple. That's a fairly recent tweet.
These mf'ers y'all.
Dont forget Asa bitching about the late delivery of their FREE Peloton in the midst of a pandemic lol

• Heart
Reactions: 29