Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovesis

VIP Member
Okay. I know I've posted this before but i feel like yall not really understanding what I'm saying.
Like...many of you've posted how maybe Abbie doesnt wanna be filmed or on camera all the time.
But my point is that she doesnt know the difference between being filmed or not. Okay, you say well she closes out the vlog..
true but I say she doesnt know what she's doing. She knows she puts her hand over what Assssa puts in front of her.
You say well she watches film of herself. but she doesnt make that connection between the camera and the finished product.
I dont think it bothers her because she doesnt have any idea what it is.

DISCLAIMER!
If this post sounds like I'm attacking any of yall...heck no..iim not inthe least. Just something i feel strongly about. And in NO WAY am I defending ANYTHING stupid assssa and big prilly do.
She may not know what the camera is but she knows when she doesn’t want to be bothered. She tried to tell Asa today that she wanted to be left alone but he kept filming.

Reactions: 22

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
I just checked the Lipstick Mama page, and whats funny is she posted that 2 hrs ago and has 4 comments, but two of them are hers for posting the other 2 video clips. I bet shes drunk and ticked off by the pool right now at the lack of responses. I mean, a million followers right?! LMAO
Added my two cents worth, see how long before I’m banned🤣

Attachments

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Her ass? Definitely not lol

Part of me thinks they should just give her a super short pixie cut and just start over. So much of her hair is thin, damaged, and broken.
So much of that picture is so sad. If it was just a "Hey look at Abbie's hair after she just woke up" one off thing it wouldn't be so bad. But they let her hair be like this often. Where is Abbie's dignity?

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Meanwhile here in the Sunny State...we are now officially the epicenter. It pisses me off to no end to read her cavalier attitude towards this pandemic. Baby boom - my ass!

• Sad
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Oh and somebody here, I forgot who, mentioned he ought not have those lights over the pool like that months ago. 😁
Maybe he started reading from the 1st thread and saw it somewhere.
I know they read our comments about their fridge being so full.
That's why they had the snarky conversation they had in the kitchen in tonight's vlog.
😂

• Haha

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
She's either ignorant, in denial, or both. She has SO much sun damage on her chest & shoulders & arms. It's not quite as apparent on the face (not so many sun spots) but it's definitely there. Newsflash Cilla, those aren't just freckles! I'd say a good 75% of those are sun damage spots.

I'll bet you anything Ass-hat thinks that pic is "cute".
My comments and photos were deleted, lasting a whole ten minutes, 😂😉I bet Assa deleted it, especially the one that I had circled all the sun damage and suggested Prissy should get a mole map ASAP, NZ and Australia don’t become the melanoma capitals of the world for nothing. P is doing what we used to do 50 yesrs ago- sit outside in the blazing sun for hours, usually slathered in coconut oil, until we were sunburnt to the blister stage! She definitely has only child syndrome (I will do what I want, when I want) Hence everyday is pool day, only has to waddle a few steps to the sun lounger, plonk her bum down, and sunbake, while ‘watching Ab’ Ever heard of playdough, giving Ab a paint brush so she can ‘paint’ the house with water, float ring toss, marco polo, tossing an inflatable ball around in the pool for Ab

• Heart
Reactions: 21

lovesis

VIP Member

I thought they had a million ppl to reply to. A comment about eggs being overcooked, good choice.

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
The sad thing is that, yes,,comments such as this one are way way off base, but they are heartfelt. Why don’t they get a nice reply back, like a ‘thank you’ or ‘so kind of you to say that’. Just ignored along with the majority (actually all) of the comments and questions. I thought Summer was their assistant...she should at least be giving those comments a “like” or a “thumbs up”. Or hire a moderator for the comments. The other sad thing is the fans think they know the family and probably wait for a nice reply or answer. Which they will rarely receive.

Jigsy

Oh and somebody here, I forgot who, mentioned he ought not have those lights over the pool like that months ago. 😁
Maybe he started reading from the 1st thread and saw it somewhere.
I know they read our comments about their fridge being so full.
That's why they had the snarky conversation they had in the kitchen in tonight's vlog.
😂
I about died when she said that someone said her fridge was overloaded and not everyones fridge looked like that on the inside.

LMAO an XL? Bull, maybe a 3X

Her left photo she looks like she has dwarfism. Her legs are too short for the photo. I bet she tried her hand at photoshop lol lol
That is her Oompa Loompa stance.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gina

Omg this comment. Wt actual f is wrong with their keg humpers ??
Everyday I see a perfect teenager. Yes Abbie has autism. But the family structure, love, devotion and passion overcomes the limitations. She understands. She communicates. She expresses her needs and wants. Some days are a bit more challenging but that is a teenagers life! I have been watching for over a year and a few days back I went back one year to just look. I sat here and cried as I realized how much Abbie has grown. She is breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL, has a very very funny demeanor and is filled with love and life. I thank you for letting me part of your family to watch how wonderful the young adults have become! Blessed

Perfect teenager omg are you kidding me right now.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bawlmer

They don’t film P or A on the peloton/ three wheeled bike — so it can be depicted however they want to. They haven’t weighed P on the vlog — so they can say she weighs what she wants to. They’d have much more interesting content if they just did these things and filmed them. Weight loss surgery a failure — P’s not alone — vlog about it. Struggling with a Peloton as you are morbidly obese and about to turn 40? Vlog it. Struggling with exercise while taking care of a family? You’re not alone. Have a family meeting about changing the whole family’s diet and see if that wouldn’t help Abbie with her issues and P&A and even I and his anxiety. Instead they work so hard to paint a picture of what they aren’t. And a picture of what Abbie isn’t. And because they are not fiction writers, the story they tell is no good. There’s a reason writing doesn’t get published.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
I think that comment must have rattled them both to come back with that type of response. I guess they don’t have thick skin and prefer to respond to negativity rather than answer their real fans.
Oooooh I couldve come back with sooooo much after that but of course he deleted it. I wouldve said "but it's you who has the sad life, you who ignores your own 1st daughter, you who is so full of your own shit that you brag about every damn thing. I wonder sometimes if you bother with Abbie at all off camera, because even on camera it's pretty lame. Why do you feel the need to lie so much...that's generally a sign of unhappiness with your true self. You are a very small man. Except for your moobs and your gut."

• Haha
  • Heart

Take no prisoners

Screenshot_20200714-055807.png

You guys are too damn funny!
BTW, I have been blocked by fathering autism in almost every platform they have! I went for the gold folks!

• Haha
  • Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
When I was 204 lbs (5’2), I was a size 2XL tshirt and sometimes even a size 3XL. I was thrilled at about 175 pounds when I could wear a size XL. I was really happy when I could finally wear a size large tshirt...which I still like to wear because I like baggy tshirts and stretchies. I rarely go out so it’s okay. I don’t believe she can fit into an extra large.
This is exactly in line with me and sizes. When I was 207 lbs (5'7 ish), I was a 2XL. Now that I'm down to 180, I am back in XL shirts. I'm almost into a 14 in shorts. So I really don't see how she's even the weight she claims to be and wearing the sizes she claims to wear.

(I'm reading and enjoying everything here. In a funk today because my favorite restaurant in NOLA is closing. It's the one my husband and I have celebrated multiple anniversaries and birthdays and eaten at "just because." It is one of many things that have closed their recently. One of my relatives there owned a gallery that closed last year. And a lot of my favorite places are gone. My family there has had to all move into the suburbs to find affordable places to live. And noone in my family likes change.....)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member

They only reply to criticism and negative ones. And of course an idiot leghumper replies. Maybe she should read some of Assas and Priscillas replies.

• Haha
  • Wow

Krishascooties

VIP Member
This vlog has me sick. Why the actual fuck would you make a cooter-box like that. I would toss that shit in the trash the minute Pigwoman left. I really think they believe this is fancy...lmao. Asshat explaining that Abbie eats as much as him, but she is an active teen he explains. This had me wondering if I was on the LSD as I sat watching all the Massives vlogs over the years. Abbie should be seeing a dietician too. The entire family needs to go back to kindergarten to learn about the basic food groups and how we treat our bodies. I'm only a few minutes into this vlog. BTW...that Lipstick💄 Massive sales pitch was weird, all 3 of the videos. Is this the first time Pigcilla has used sunscreen on herself and Abbie?!? WT actual F am I watching?!?

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I am right there with you. It is beyond ridiculous how P infantilizes Isaiah. Cilla, you already have one child that will forever be a toddler.. Isaiah doesn't need you to baby him. You do way too much for him and get way too upset over the fact that he's growing up. Maybe that's why God-Cilla does all of these things for him?? As a way of trying to stop him from growing up??
I wonder how much of a nervous breakdown Cilla will have when Isaiah is away at school.
As long as she has Summer I think she will be ok. But in a few years when both Summer and Isaiah are gone she will be miserable. I think her and Asa may start to struggle then.....P will actually start to appreciate her "empty nest" as all of us do, and it will really hit her that Abbie is there to stay. I predict they will place her somewhere before shes 25. I think they're already considering it, despite what they say about Abbie living with them until they pass. How many times have we heard Asa say "Who knows where Abbie will be then?" when discussing the future? A million.

• Sad