Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
So now she can pick what color of cup cake? And that was the reason for all the color lessons? Wow.. that will really get her far in life. Why are they always encouraging her to eat candy, cookie, cake, cup cake..etc etc.
I think that the color lessons are not per se for asking for a cupcake in a specific colour. It is a somewhat common therapeutic approach to teach the concept of differentiating, understanding categories extending vocabulary, Staying focused on a task and so on. It also helps with fine motor skills (at least the version with the clothes-pegs).
What interests me is that Ab will only do stuff when she directly benefits from it and that she pre plans outcomes. Lesson? Scrolling and random chance. Dad will fix it when I'm taking to long/the answer is wrong. And he will never follow through when I'm wiggly enough or when I make enough of a scene. Reward? I better bring my A game. I won't get anything when I Dad does it, I have to do it on my own to get the cupcake. Suddenly it works.
Despite the constant chaos and confusion around Ab and her being stressed out or on her own a lot, she runs at least part of the show.

Reactions: 21

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Why is almost every single article of her clothing skin tight? Also one thigh is as wide as Maverick.
I think she is lying not only to her audience, but also to herself. So she keeps buying clothes that are too small. I just hope there will be footage of one of her pants just giving up. One can dream....

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I dont think itd actually his other daughters YouTube channel. Just think, if you were her age would you post a video of yourself singing when you were younger?
It may not be her channel but the videos were definitely from ones she was in and apparently uploaded somewhere.
The fact the child even made a video of her singing that particular song is telling.
All she has known her whole life is poverty. Lack. It really made me sad.
Assa could have changed her whole life over the past 2 years. But, he chose to remain silent and pay his meager $250.00 + per month. They spend more than that on Dunkin each month.
It's too bad after all this came out the mother did not haul his ass back in court and Amend the current child support order.
I was really hoping she would.

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
That just shows how little Abbie actually uses her device if Ass is the only one who knows how to use it
This App is an complete mess. It is supposed to be easy and intuitive to use. Dozens upon dozens of food items (which are coincidentally the signs she can semireliably recall) do jack diddly for her communication.
What kind of speech therapist is that anyway? I actually mailed the last vlog to two speech therapists I work with and they both thought that replacing words as vital as want is stupid. How did this person agree to that? Did Assa just hear what he wanted to hear?

• Wow

cucumber

VIP Member
OMG I'M IN SOME KINDA HOLY HELL FOR CHARCUTERIE BOARDS
THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM AGAIN

• Haha

Scwid

So many jump cuts today - just once it would be nice to see a natural, unrehearsed version of what they don't do all day.....so boring!

KateK

VIP Member
Oh for crying out loud. Stop forcing the poor girl into the pool ( it is not explicitly shown/skillfully filmed around, but it looked to me like Assa was grabbing her arm)
And not everything needs to be a charcoooooootereeeee now. Just say lunchbox and maybe learn a second "fancy" word.
I'm not even going to comment on going to Chick-Fil-A (is that how it's spelled. It doesn't exist here) with Abbie in a Corona Hotspot. I'm just going to scream into a pillow until I run out of air....
That photo where she jumped in.. I am almost 100% sure both she and Sandy were thrown in based on that it just doesn't look like a normal jump in the pool.. I haven't seen Abbie do that before.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I have a theory that Isaiah and Summer both juul and that’s why they always go on drives just the two of them. To go get pods. No hate just wondering if anyone else had the same thought
Maybe they go buy pot.
Or just smoke it.
It's an explanation for why they are both so spaced out all the time.
But maybe they are naturally spacy.
Who knows.
I've known plenty of athletes who smoked it.
But then again, these 2 are just weird.
They could be doing literally anything.
😂

• Haha

Katie.kate.kate

Snooze fast as far as today’s vlog goes. I had to make a smart comment. Probably will be deleted though.
1. stupid plug for Abridge app & unnecessary telehealth visit for views
2. everyone lies about doing 5 miles on peloton
3. Sharing of cycling shoes 🤢
4. Abbie on the bike
5. Pigcilla watching App State videos. Why? You’re not going to college. She obviously is trying to recreate her worthless life through Isaiah.
The sharing of the shoes and not wearing socks is disgusting. These people are animals.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I hope no one tunes in. They are so desperate to be popular on every platform its almost sad. Asa already leaked the "plot". Sweet innocent Southern Belle P will be "goshing" and gasping at the crudeness and profanity and be "oh so cute". Give me a break. :sick:
The whole vlog ...food food and more food....that’s all she has on that app.
As for 🐷being innocent, cast your mind back to when you met her Arsewipe, she couldn’t get her drawers off fast enough.

• Haha
  • Sick

Kermy

VIP Member
Just stumbled across the following video
I don't remember seeing it on here and it's rather interesting. In a way shows how much they've changed

A telling statement in the description is
"Abbie looks darling with her short haircut"

Amazing what a little over 3 years and leghumpers money will do

• Wow

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Why are they not listening to her? She wanted a nature valley bar so they should bloody well get her one. Never mind the cupcakes. If she really wanted a cupcake then she would have selected that option on her AAC first.
She can never make her own decisions or give her own opinions as she is controlled like a puppet by her parents. That girl is nothing more than an animal in the zoo that needs feeding to them.
Especially since they go on and on about the importance of communication. Abbie tries to communicate a lot. It must be unbelievably frustrating for her. Having such a limited vocabulary and even when she utilizes it it gets ignored. It is like someone verbal asking "can I have a glass of water, please?" and the person responds "No, you want tea. You can have tea." And said person gets a reaction like that every single time. No wonder Abbie regresses at such a rapid speed.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Boring as always. Pandering to her every whim, no wonder she is spoiled. As for signing donut I would be more impressed if she could wipe her own behind.

• Heart
  • Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member

They only reply to criticism and negative ones. And of course an idiot leghumper replies. Maybe she should read some of Assas and Priscillas replies.
Over a million? They are both delusional and can't count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Her ass? Definitely not lol

So much of that picture is so sad. If it was just a "Hey look at Abbie's hair after she just woke up" one off thing it wouldn't be so bad. But they let her hair be like this often. Where is Abbie's dignity?
The two ton tiktok beast is the ONLY one in that house allowed ANY dignity!
To hell with the Autism Princess.
Hail to the two ton queen!

• Haha

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I just checked the Lipstick Mama page, and whats funny is she posted that 2 hrs ago and has 4 comments, but two of them are hers for posting the other 2 video clips. I bet shes drunk and ticked off by the pool right now at the lack of responses. I mean, a million followers right?! LMAO
She never gets very many replies on her Lipstick moo moo page, unless Abbie is in the picture or she does a live...and the only reason she gets a lot of views on her live shows is because all the humpers want to ask her where Abbie is hoping to see Abbie. Not many actually give two sh!ts about P.

• Haha