Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I bet she keeps a yeast infection.
As disgusting as that is, you bring up a reality that Tinker Tink Thot probably deals with on the regular.🤮 Tight pants, florida swamp weather combined with all the rolls and folds of pork hide, she is literally a walking can of busted yeast biscuits! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Watching the vlog now,
Tinkerhog is paranoid about running out of food so she has to take out the copious amounts of food already in the fridge to see what needs to be replenished. How about just eating what you have, first? Miss Piggy will search for any little excuse to go grocery shopping. P also says she was surprised by comments saying that they have a lot of stuff in their fridge. She thinks it's normal.
Asa chimes in saying they're feeding five adult size people.

Speaking of Asa, it's clear he just got out of bed, why the hell is he already wearing a baseball cap?? I'm guessing maybe it's to hide bedhead but still.... wearing a hat indoors is one of my pet peeves.

And omg P buying the pot safe book.... is she really that dense...?? Was this just a bit for the vlog...??
I'm going with P being dense & clueless.... possibly something else... lol

***Edited to add I think it was both a bit for the vlog and also she is just that clueless. I think it initially happened off camera and then Ass-hat picked up the camera and asked P and Summer to repeat what just happened. That's why he and Summer were already laughing at P.

Last edited:

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was the blonde hair, blue eyed Italian. Only "ethnic name" in a sea of blonde hair, blue eyed , we'll say non "ethnic named".
Long story short, had a teacher actually call me a W*P (most Italians will know what it means). Yea my father got his ass fired.

I guess Cilla thinks it makes her sound important to say she grew up in Gitmo🙄. Where did they live prior to Cuba?
Im a green eyed, fair skinned blonde who married Italian and have 3 olive skinned brown eyed kids like their Dad, and one fair like me. I of course have an "ethnic" last name now too, and I have heardnthat word directed at me over the years. When I divorced my mom wanted me to go back to my maiden name. That hurt me, because if she didnt want me to carry the name what was she thinking about my kids? (I didnt change my name btw) Now I have 4 grandkids, who are all 3 and under. I have two biracial grandsons, 1 Italian/Latino granddaughter, and 1 "white" blonde hair blue eyed grandson. Seeing them all together....it makes me sad, because none of them even notice they are different from one another. They're family and besties. I worry about the day that outside forces point out that they are different. :(
And thats all I'll say about race, just wanted to comment on this one because I totally get it! Its beyond a black and white issue, just not as extreme.

• Heart

Sunshine3

The abbitude is driving me crazy, he said it in a few vlogs back, just to promote the new merchandise, which was obviously in production at that point. Leghumpers would have been all over that... ‘ohhh asa what a great saying put it on your merch, “ which he had already done, These people disgust me, and I really liked them back 3 years ago they were so different, 🐷was a different woman back then and he didn’t seem such an assahole.

• Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
She mentioned posting on her page about what all she bought Isaiah for school, said she was going to post it that day. It was the same day she got drunk and smeared lotion all over her face, guess she forgot about that post! Haha

• Haha
  • Sad

cucumber

VIP Member
That is fine. I am just curious: What du you base your opinions on? And why do you feel so strongly about this? You don't have to answer, I am really just interested.

She isn't an animal though. We have different ethical standards for humans. And i think that her not knowing what the hell is going on makes the whole deal eworse. And I highly doubt that her family suddenly respects her boundaries and stops tickling and prodding her once the camera is off.
Well because of her extreme IDD. I'm a long time watcher and I feel that there is absolutely no way that she has the ability to discern that the camera her father is holding means she is being filmed. And that people will be watching her. She simply cant make that connection. Now...as someone replied..she may want nothing to do with the camera at some times...but I feel that means she just wants nothing to do with Asssa at those times.

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Priscilla - 'I'm so excited' and now we have Summer - 'I'm so stinking / freaking excited' .....I think we can safely say they both have a very limited vocabulary and they're both as thick as :poop:

• Haha

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
They must spend 70 out of their 80 hours work each week hunting for critical comments, they ignore all the sickly adulation from their slobbering fans but respond to people who challenge them because they just cannot cope with having their lies and hypocrisy called out. I think the number of disillusioned subscribers is growing by the day especially from people who have in some way contributed financially to the Grotesques so that they can 'live their best lives'. Karma might come knocking on their door one day soon.

• Haha

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Just had a look at the weight loss before and after pics on her page, she must have felt deflated when all of her fan people posted their achievements o_O there are some stunning results and I bet the majority of them did it the hard way. She must have been grinding those new teeth at seeing that, did she expect them to post them, I think not :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Maybe we all need to put our big girl disguises on, go to Tink Tinks happy page and see if we can get some free shit! I can’t afford any of it either! 🙁
I dont even want it for free lol.
$14 bucks for a cloth mask. The same masks that they havent wanted to wear for months.
Scummy people. And apparently before Abbies Art they black FA masks.

• Wow

Katie.kate.kate

Tonight's vlog 10.7.20
I can see that being a disaster. Say she throws a fit and tries to elope when her feet are clipped in. Her realizing she’s locked in could cause her to freak out. That poor peloton never stood a chance with that family.

• Haha
  • Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
The sad thing is that, yes,,comments such as this one are way way off base, but they are heartfelt. Why don’t they get a nice reply back, like a ‘thank you’ or ‘so kind of you to say that’. Just ignored along with the majority (actually all) of the comments and questions. I thought Summer was their assistant...she should at least be giving those comments a “like” or a “thumbs up”. Or hire a moderator for the comments. The other sad thing is the fans think they know the family and probably wait for a nice reply or answer. Which they will rarely receive.
I thought Amanda Lee was the moderator 😆😆

• Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member

Wtf

I think Abbie did great on the Pelaton, I bet it felt great to move her legs like that. The only thing I didn’t like was that they don’t seem patient with her. She stops for one sec and Assa is telling her to keep going. Maybe he should take time to put her on it and let her go at her own pace.
It's the same with her speech therapy and her school assignments, Ass-hat gives her virtually no time to figure things out for herself or to respond at her own pace. He waits like less than five seconds before showing her the correct response or doing hand over hand. What makes it worse is I can recall in one vlog he claimed that he doesn't care how long it takes her to do something, just as long as she tries. Well, actions speak louder than words and he has shown time and time again that he has no patience for it.

• Heart

sachairiah

This is so true, Ass said himself she will eat anything, so why not choose healthy foods and snacks. I really dont think she cares about what she is eating as long as she is eating something. Let the sugary snacks be a treat every now and then, it might also help with all that running threw the house that she does. I think they call it her power hour.
Because it gives them a good excuse to have nothing but trash food in the house would be my guess.

My kids dont get candy often- partially bc I'm worried about their teeth, and bc i see a huge issue in behaviour if they get it regularly. They have a small dessert after supper. During the summer on hot days tho, I'll give them an extra (we have tiny freezies that i love).

We used to be a lot more free with treats before we had our second child. We constantly had a very similar "power hour" daily, constant meltdowns, all of it. Its much better now, and you cant convince me that if they tried the same with abbie, consistently, that they wouldn't see an improvement.

They would have to change their eating habits tho and it seems they only want to change for the worse.

• Heart