Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiegirl1957

Spirit of Salty , I agree with you're comment Asa has a over blown ego . He is narrcistic . I started watching Fathering Autisim last November , when I was recovering from knee surgery . I noticed right away there is something is off with Asa . Cilla . Coast Guard , he quit . Jobs they have had they have quit . Repair shop they quit . And now they have found something . They are both Narcissists Sociopaths . Through the media they have found a way to find people to feed their sick egos . I believe that many people are kind and have beautiful souls , are very empathetic , understanding , and want to learn about autisim . The sick Asa and Cilla use this for their own advantage . They are living off peoples kindness , they are exploiting not only their vulnerable autistic daughter who can't tell the to stop . They feed off the people who buy their "Merch" and the subscribers . F.U. Asa and Cilla

• Heart
Reactions: 23

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
It's a wonder that those shorts haven't split like The Incredible Hulks. Why does she always wear clothes that are too small for her
She is delusional!
6B2C03BC-18E1-45FA-939B-14392923F69A.jpeg

That leg is saying “ Don’t make me angry! You won’t like me when I’m ANGRY!” 😡
That cannot be comfortable. It almost looks like it could be dangerous to her circulation. Poor Tink Tink Trunks! 😹

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
She reminds me of those landscape toads people put out as decoration. Her head looks ”small” compared to her body. Always so disproportionate! 😚
4AF4D143-C3CC-4B90-A779-7D1F57F82BD0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Did you watch the video? I don’t know how to share a video on here but it’s on her makeup page. She is drunk or on something.

And it’s a pool day...SHOCKER! Not sure why they always have to announce it’s a pool day. That’s all they do besides shop and eat.

I hadn't watched it but I did after you said that, the woman is slurring much 🍹🍸🍾 of course she could just be utterly exhausted from her 20 laps of the pool and 5 miles of pretend biking !!

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Did anybody catch Assa talking to us tonight?
When he sarcastically blamed Abbie for messing up their bed??? Oh it's great. Worth a rewatch. 😜😁
Bamboozled recently brought up the fact they do not make up their beds and how dirty that is. (Paraphrasing here).
Hilarious. It got Assa's goat.
😂

• Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
The thing is thought is they know she signs bathroom when she wants to stop doing something or get out of something and they just ignore it half the time.
A&P just do what is most convenient for them. Also, Ass-hat just decides she's being lazy every time she asks for a break or bathroom. Let me be clear, laziness is true SOME of the time - but not all the time. I bet there are plenty of times where she's overwhelmed and legitimately needs a break or an escape. Her sensory processing disorder and her ASD can be overwhelming her and making it difficult or impossible to do what they're asking of her.
Ass-hat really likes to think of himself as an expert on autism but he ignores so much with Abbie if it doesn't fit his narrative or is inconvenient to him.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Did anybody catch Assa talking to us tonight?
When he sarcastically blamed Abbie for messing up their bed??? Oh it's great. Worth a rewatch. 😜😁
Bamboozled recently brought up the fact they do not make up their beds and how dirty that is. (Paraphrasing here).
Hilarious. It got Assa's goat.
😂
Oh but remember what Asa told us a few vlogs back?? "Yeah, we get hate. But we don't let it get to us."

ezgif-3-006ff5cadd49.gif

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Meanwhile here in the Sunny State...we are now officially the epicenter. It pisses me off to no end to read her cavalier attitude towards this pandemic. Baby boom - my ass!
I think its funny that last week Asa announced that they would have a "sad discussion" vlog about poor Abbie not being able to wear a mask, and now it hasnt happened. I think as Floridas numbers spiked, and the previous backlash they received about not masking on their Georgia trip he realized the reception would not be good. Its funny to me because it shows how FAKE he really is. I dont believe for a minute that their opinion about Abbie going out maskless has changed, but they dont want to piss off the humpers and risk the almighty $$. If he had any integrity at all he wouldnt put cash in front of his ideals, whether people agreed or not like all the other anti-maskers. At least most anti-maskers have the balls to say so. Asa doesnt.

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Ass-hat really likes to think of himself as an expert on autism but he ignores so much with Abbie if it doesn't fit his narrative or is inconvenient to him.
My cat knows more about autism than Asa. Just being in the general proximity of someone with autism does not make you an expert. I just means that you know a handful of traits that one autistic person has. My experience is not representative for all people on the spectrum. The decades of data collected are. And even said data is still pretty incomplete.
Asa would actually have to reign in his overblown ego and actually read a book to garner anything useful.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
If they could keep Ab in a crate until they vlog they would too. Right beside Sandy. At least P would. Put the novelty toy up until it's time to play with it for attention (and money.)

And no need to send Ass any links to the other daughter. He will get word of it when he reads here.

I don't feel sorry for that girl in the least. She dodged a bullet not having Ass and P anywhere near her life. Could you imagine how bad things are off camera if the things we do see are this bad?

They will never teach Abby any communication that doesn't fit their narrative. So while she is capable of learning them she will never be taught. And it is ridiculous that he constantly goes on about her eating anything but fresh veg and fruits aren't available for her. She asks for what is offered. NVB are fine treat and snack. Better than cookies, cakes, and candy. But they have the money to have fresh food for her to choose from. Take the trash out of the equation and she cab decide between peppers, carrots, etc.

They both need to start seeing a therapist and nutritionist. The only veg and fruit I have ever seen are not the healthiest ones. Not all fruits and vegetables are created equal...and they food addiction is at the forefront of every vlog. What did they eat, what will they eat, what do they want to eat, what they talk about, what do they do for fun, how do they celebrate.... they need help.
THIS!❤ What about meal prepping for Abbie. You know she is going to be asking for food, so have small meals available for her. Hard boiled eggs. Small fruit bowl. Sweet peppers and some chicken tenderloins. Some sort of future planning that keeps her from ingesting such crap!
They know she gets frustrated when trying to communicate. She cannot tell them if her belly aches after yet another fast food meal. Heartburn..indigestion. Would it not make sense to be sure to adapt her diet to items that are less likely to cause sensitivities or issues that she can’t voice?
The daily donut to start the sugar fest each day just floors me. Sugar acts as an addictive substance. You get the sugar rush..the sugar high, and then you crash. We all know this, right?!? This leads to hunger, irritable mood, sleepiness which then leads to bad behaviors...especially in a kid that cannot freaking communicate!!!
Last nights vlog: Ab come pick out your movie candy! It was hard to tell, but it looked like the clock said 9:10..regardless, it was dark outside, so it was at least after 8. I hope she kept both their asses up ALL night!😈
They have zero structure in that barn. I know that they try to do the “Well it is Summer break” routine. That is fine and well when you have a kid that has regular sleep patterns, can communicate and is able to self regulate somewhat, but unfortunately for them they do not have that luxury. It is an absolute disservice to Abbie. She would benefit greatly from even just a little schedule. If they woke Abbie up around the same time each day, fed her similar foods also around the same time, they would be able to better gauge if certain things affect her negatively. Not to mention, she would probably develop some sort of more predictable bathroom habits and may be easier to toilet train.
The thing is though, that would mean that Assa and Pork Loins would have to lead by example. That shit ain’t happening. Hog teats would be forced to put down the liquor, beach herself outside of the pool, cancel a FB live or two, keep her cannibal hooves off of the cooter boards and actually think about what is best for Abbie. She has grown too delusional and pretentious. Plus, In my opinion, she would rather do anything else than have to look after Abbie anymore than she already does. Tinkerfuck gets zero respect from me! 🐽😡🐽

• Heart

SHAYB

I agree considering the long list of medications shes on. Too bad they won't consider using medical MJ since they live in a legal state that has autism listed as a qualifying condition. Much safer than using big pharma drugs.
They did a Video a while back about the medical marijuana. They said it made her symptoms worse. So they stopped. Her appetite became even more insatiable. Also they’ve done a gluten-free, casein free diet for about a year in the past. It also did not change her symptoms. Not to be in favor of them but this just proves her primary diagnosis is IDD with a side of Autism. But no one cares to follow IDD. “Autism” is a thing now so they have to be advocates. 🤢🤮

I was just looking at comments...her fans think she invented this and they are so excited to make one. WTF? Do her fans live under a rock?

That she needs to stop altering her photos and lying about her weight loss.

Also, the traveling and mask issue. P claims her mask was in her hand at that store and she just took it off for a second. But the going to Ga with no masks in sight and that this has been going on for months and they JUST now started wearing masks.

Cilla is just like Hyacinth! I love that, so funny. I shall just call her Hyacilla. hahahah
On her next live I’m going to call her out and ask for her to weigh herself on live. Also she still hasn’t given her screen name for the peloton but claims she’s in a riding group. Also I’m going to call her out about her oversized portions, photoshop, etc.... it will be so much Big Asshat and his chubby fingers won’t be able to keep up😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Kermy

VIP Member

Wtf is this all about???
I wonder, didn't her mother ever tell her about making stupid faces because your face might freeze like that..a true mom scare tactic
Cilla really is so far up her own ass. She now thinks she's sexy cute with the so call curves and pout.
Guess what 🐷, the duck called and he wants his lips back
OIP.jpeg.jpg

• Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I saw a few others talking about buying crap from them that broke, paying to have the couch signed, and any other support given to the Massives in the past.
I gave multiple 20.00 donations on the couch night. :( I now feel so stupid for doing so. I don't think it was long after I started to get a very bad vibe from Asshat. The first memory I had was...this man is a narcissist. All downhill after that. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🖕🖕

• Sad

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Pink Marshmallow , I agree with you're comment . she does seem to have a very limited form of communication . I find at times watching Fathering Autisim difficult to watch . I see the frustration in Abby's facial expressions , her self stimming , waving of hands and arms , her vocal expressions . To see this behavior brings tears to my eyes . Her medication ? Is it for behavior modification ? Do they give her medication daily ? Do they not give her medication when they are preparing to film her ?
I am not pink Marshmallow, but if I may (I hope this is okay @Pink Marshmallow). Abbies medcation are taken every day (as far as we know). Filming doesn't change that. While there is no medication specifically for autism, there are quite a few psychiatric drugs prescribed off label to treat some aspects of it (like making sensory input less painful, helping with establishing a regular sleep schedule, mood stabilizing and calming). All of those things apply to Abbie (that is just a wild guess).
The stimming (like hand waving and vocalizations) are a good thing. They serve multiple purposes. Most people on the spectrum (myself included) do that. Abbie takes it to an extreme though and some behaviours should be reigned in somewhat (not disappear, but decreased to a more manageable degree).
Her deliberate communication is stunted, bordering on nonexistent (which is mostly the fault of her parents) and I agree that she often seems frustrated. Which is understandable given her situation (nobody bothers to listen to her).

• Sad

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
They did a Video a while back about the medical marijuana. They said it made her symptoms worse. So they stopped. Her appetite became even more insatiable. Also they’ve done a gluten-free, casein free diet for about a year in the past. It also did not change her symptoms. Not to be in favor of them but this just proves her primary diagnosis is IDD with a side of Autism. But no one cares to follow IDD. “Autism” is a thing now so they have to be advocates. 🤢🤮

On her next live I’m going to call her out and ask for her to weigh herself on live. Also she still hasn’t given her screen name for the peloton but claims she’s in a riding group. Also I’m going to call her out about her oversized portions, photoshop, etc.... it will be so much Big Asshat and his chubby fingers won’t be able to keep up😂😂😂
If you type your comments out before her live then you can copy and paste super quick...Ass definitely won’t be able to keep up then!!

• Haha
  • Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Send them a letter in the mail and invite them to reply to you by email.
Their address is out there.
It would be interesting to see if you got a reply.
I did write a PM. I wrote in one comment that we could discuss everything via Mail or PM if he did not want to discuss stuff publicly. In the message I wrote that I'm happy to answer any questions or discuss different views. That I cannot give real advice, because of legal ramifications, because I cannot say anything substantial without a proper assessment/knowing the family personally/a contract. I can state my opinion as an autistic person though (That's why I often preface my comments with "it is hard to say/not sure" and use a lot of personal anecdotes (that are shitty an boring, I know, sorry for that.)
The answer was a great big nothing and deleted comment.
I am so done. I just want to watch the trainwreck and laugh at those two imbeciles and their cult following.
Edit to add: I will totally stop my paragraphs of autism posts when they get boring. Just tell me, I won't be mad. I can be a bit tone deaf and not realize that everyone around me has moved on to another topic....

Last edited:
  • Heart