Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Me three?

There’s still indoor dining there? Might not be by Wed
I decided not to go to lunch. The ladies will probably call me a snowflake behind my back, but I would rather be safe than sorry. I feel I made the right decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
As long as she has Summer I think she will be ok. But in a few years when both Summer and Isaiah are gone she will be miserable. I think her and Asa may start to struggle then.....P will actually start to appreciate her "empty nest" as all of us do, and it will really hit her that Abbie is there to stay. I predict they will place her somewhere before shes 25. I think they're already considering it, despite what they say about Abbie living with them until they pass. How many times have we heard Asa say "Who knows where Abbie will be then?" when discussing the future? A million.
As long as she is making them money, Abbie will be there.. As soon as the FA channel wanes and people stop buying SlimeLife because Abbie refuses to come on camera or meltdown all the time, they will loose the house and that will be the end of it. They will contact their case manager and tell them that they need to place her within a home and it will be needed pronto..
This is all saying that Asa doesn’t pass away before then. If Asa dies, Abbie will be placed within a home immediately. P cannot handle or take care of Abbie and would need more than just Isaiah and Summer part time...

• Sad

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Please post this on their yt channel. They have to be made aware that they provide no structure or framework for Abbie. They take nothing seriously nowadays. Tell them from your viewpoint as a diagnosed autistic person. We will all back you up.
I would love to. I tried so often. As an autistic person and as an expert (I mailed my work email once to prove that I am not just some rando on the internet). If I charged my normal rate for this family, I could pay my rent twice over.
It never worked. At first they were very civil, I was a rookie and my "complaints"/pointers were small. The channel was still new. They had a solid support system with crazy nanny and the school and they honestly looked like they were trying and loving. It was mostly about not being crazy about the ABA approach and using food as a reward for everything. That changed when I tuned back in some months ago. I wrote a long, heartfelt comment on youtube. I was saying multiple times that I know they love and want just the best for Abbie. I got a snippy remark from Asa, leghumpers were flooding my inbox and then the comment got deleted.
It is not going to work because it would require them to admit that they are less than perfect. That the almighty Maasses are not experts in all things autism (which no one really expects them to be. Yes, parents know their children best but they are also biased. That's natural). Especially Asa. It would require them to reflect. And I don't see it. I only really care, because it is on Abbies back.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I saw a few others talking about buying crap from them that broke, paying to have the couch signed, and any other support given to the Massives in the past.
I gave multiple 20.00 donations on the couch night. :( I now feel so stupid for doing so. I don't think it was long after I started to get a very bad vibe from Asshat. The first memory I had was...this man is a narcissist. All downhill after that. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🖕🖕
Don't feel stupid. Ass-hat knows how to play on people's sympathies. He has swindled many people and still is.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
This is so true, Ass said himself she will eat anything, so why not choose healthy foods and snacks. I really dont think she cares about what she is eating as long as she is eating something. Let the sugary snacks be a treat every now and then, it might also help with all that running threw the house that she does. I think they call it her power hour.
Absolutely! I do feel like incorporating a schedule as well would quell some of the constant need to eat. Keep her occupied. From 9-10 we do this. Snack. 11-1 activity/ sign language class? Snack, and so on..
When we are not in the kitchen ( fat chance🤣) and the light is off, that means no eating. Quit hauling her to Wendy’s, Jimmy John’s etc., on the daily and make it a one day a week thing..same day.. same time. She has something to look forward to and it is no longer expected.

• Heart

Katie.kate.kate

View attachment 180961
That plate 🐷 is holding is Abbie's! 😳 1 of those other giant breakfast plates is hers! So much for eating small portions!
Not to be gross but why do they feed her so much garbage knowing it’s gonna come out and one of them has to change her. I’d be more cognizant of what’s going into her body if I had to clean it up when it comes out. Just sayin.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Spanx is in da house. Back boob abounds.

View attachment 179128

Those calves...

View attachment 179129
Those calves could bring maybe $1.50 per pound at the meat market. Assa could make a small fortune off of his misfortune of a life with his face and being married to a farm beast.🐽

🦏🐘🦛🐖🐽INCOMING!!!!!! STAMPEDE!!!!🐽🐖🦛🐘🦏

She's got the same shape as her BFF (big fat friend) Lauren Brazee!!
Except Lauren's ass is the size of a barn.
🐖's is just as big as the barn door!
😜
😂😹😂
A58A7580-D5BE-4226-87BD-C9FC9A2A76B4.jpeg

Have a great day tattlers! This hillbilly girl gets to put up barbed wire today, in 90 degree heat! Yippie!😗 At least when it is finished, I can be sure that all of Tinker Hog Hoss Haunches family will be safe and unable to break free and terrorize the neighbors!🤣🐽🤣 See y’all this evening.🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
This App is an complete mess. It is supposed to be easy and intuitive to use. Dozens upon dozens of food items (which are coincidentally the signs she can semireliably recall) do jack diddly for her communication.
What kind of speech therapist is that anyway? I actually mailed the last vlog to two speech therapists I work with and they both thought that replacing words as vital as want is stupid. How did this person agree to that? Did Assa just hear what he wanted to hear?
According to the almighty Ass-hat, it's only worthwhile to teach Abbie to communicate about items she wants, food, bath, golf cart, music, swing. The rest of the time, A&P just rely on asking her questions like "Do you want to do this? Do you want to eat that?" to which she can either nod yes or shake her head no. Then, a significant amount of the time, if Abbie doesn't choose what they want her to choose or if they can't be bothered to give her what she's asking for - they just ignore and dismiss it.

Then P makes comments that imply that it's Abbie's fault for not communicating better. Or in that other comment where A/P said that autonomy is so important. They have done a very shitty job of teaching her to communicate and then place the blame on her for not communicating effectively. Then they do something idiotic like teaching her the sign for donut instead of something that would actually help her communication skills. In tonite's vlog, going on and on about the cupcakes.

I agree with @mbkw999 and @Gambit, that P not knowing how to use Abbie's device and Ass-hat being the most familiar with it... it's very telling. Yes, Asa is considered the primary caregiver, but for something as important as Abbie's communication device, both A&P should be very familiar with it and know how to use it.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I am a hick, hillbilly, redneck...all of the above. I know for a fact when some people hear my southern/country accent they assume I am not smart, not educated, have rotten teeth and I fucked my cousin.

• Haha

Gina

I too have very sensitive skin that reacts to perfumes and ingredients. When I see post like these in my feed, I report them as fraud/scam. She is dangerously toeing the line of false medical claims. I did go and find that post about COVID babies, and left her some love:View attachment 179703
Just like when I asked ( before I came to the dark side) if the skin care products are gluten free. She basically told me she has no idea but I could go look for myself. Like who does that ??

• Wow
  • Heart