Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I have seen a picture of her and this girl is too young ,also I have seen her mum and it’s not the one in the video.
The title of the one were she's singing says 'little me singing' so she posted an older video...if you watch the other ones where shes older you can tell.

Reactions: 5

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Hello.. haven’t been around for a bit. Busy with court, and now getting ready to go in for surgery on Thursday. Of course the hospital and doctor couldn’t make any of my appointments for pre op, tests and Covid testing on the same day. So I’ve been doing all that.

Caught up on everything here.... don’t worry I won’t ask.. I read. 😉🤣

Came across this tid bit... I was right, I knew that crap under her lip wasn’t acne. 🤣
View attachment 181785
Piggy’s got herpes. 🤢 Now did she catch it from Asshat. I haven’t seen it on his face.... Could his teeny weenie have brought home the gift that keeps on giving. 🤔 I guess if we see Summer with them next we will have that answer.

Other than that it’s the same ole crap on FA... I see they are prancing Abbie around more though...

I’ll take she’s shitting in the pool for $100 Alex. Answer: Why she is in the wetsuit and switched out of the swimsuit.

Summer is getting creepier every vlog... I see a Lifetime movie in the making. She was hired to be the disabled daughter’s caregiver but they fell in love... she wanted him but all that stood in the way was his massive wife. That never stopped him before but this girl wanted the massive woman’s family as her own .....Only on Lifetime this Friday night world premiere of Killing Massive Momma: The story of Piggy and Summer.

Omg thank you for that laugh ( I needed it) the lifetime movie was the best! As I was reading I was playing it in my mind with the emotions and all the things! Lol

Asshat has said they don’t have friends.... now we have a mystery friend that’s had a baby. 🤔 And lets give her a cooter board that our daughter has had her dirty booger fingers in. And Piggy probably wiped her nose multiple times with her hand... so double booger cooter board. It be scary if these people are real and eat anything out of that box. Piggy’s dirty box. Hope you like a side of herpes with that. 🤢🤣

Piggy piggy those TikToks are atrocious! Her SlimeLife adds are disgusting too. She looks like a fool! She can’t apply makeup to save her life. Her serum for the sunspots and wrinkles doesn’t work, her face is proof of that. She didn’t like when I told people if they have a mushroom allergy not to use it.. she deleted my post. Guess she wants people to have allergic reactions. 🤷🏻‍♀️

New merch... they must be in need of some extra cash. Merch hasn’t been pushed in awhile. Guess Asshat doesn’t like Piggy is bringing in more than him. Ooo Asshat is a Piggy a better snake oil salesmen than you. Buy that cheap ass merch! All that stuff is made in China garbage that the manufacturer buys in bulk and slaps FAs name into it. And buy shitty waxy makeup that can’t even make a Pig look decent.

Okay I think I’m done. 🤣 Till the vlog.
I know every one is ripping on FabFitFun but that yellow striped bag was in my spring box. I subscribe to FFF because it’s like presents 4 times a year and I love surprises! I’ve never been disappointed and the stuff I don’t want I share. ( not sponsored).
I subscribe too, way before Thilla

• Haha

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
I know every one is ripping on FabFitFun but that yellow striped bag was in my spring box. I subscribe to FFF because it’s like presents 4 times a year and I love surprises! I’ve never been disappointed and the stuff I don’t want I share. ( not sponsored).
I almost subscribed to them, due to some of the vloggers that I do like, are spokeswomen for them. They all like their products... I just never have due to funds but then when I finally do get funds to sign up, P gets her sponsorship and it turned me off from them..

KateK

VIP Member
Ah, you're right. I found this:

Clonidine
In the US, Clonidine (clonidine systemic) is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting and is used to treat ADHD, Alcohol Withdrawal, Anxiety, Atrial Fibrillation, Benzodiazepine Withdrawal, Bipolar Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Hyperhidrosis, Hypertensive Emergency, Insomnia - Stimulant-Associated, Migraine Prevention, Opiate Withdrawal, Pain, Perimenopausal Symptoms, Pheochromocytoma Diagnosis, Postanesthetic Shivering, Postherpetic Neuralgia, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Restless Legs Syndrome, Smoking Cessation, Tardive Dyskinesia, Tourette's Syndrome and Ulcerative Colitis.
My mom takes clonodine as an emergency med when her BP is out of control.. and it knocks her out for the day. I wonder if Abbie takes it to sleep?

cucumber

VIP Member
I had to look closer at this screen shot.

View attachment 178466

#1 What is that between her back and the chair? Did her spanx finally bust off and land there? :unsure:
#2 Why does she choose too tight clothing? Those shorts are cutting off her second and third thigh.
#3 Her chin came back! I thought she left it at L'Occitane. Assa fix that for us will you? She looks like Alfred Hitchcock in profile.

View attachment 178465
This is fabulous!
But remember Assssa is "so proud" of her

• Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
I was just looking at comments...her fans think she invented this and they are so excited to make one. WTF? Do her fans live under a rock?

That she needs to stop altering her photos and lying about her weight loss.

Also, the traveling and mask issue. P claims her mask was in her hand at that store and she just took it off for a second. But the going to Ga with no masks in sight and that this has been going on for months and they JUST now started wearing masks.
Don’t know what happen here but my post is below

All she does is open packets of cooked meat and buns and a few bits of pickle, how difficult is that and why is he so sickly, complimenting her all the time. Is he afraid now she is the money earner that she might leave him and #autismprincess. Now that’s a vlog I’d love to see, 🐷 walking out the door with Arsewipe holding on to one of her redwood legs and her dragging him along.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yirca

I am a hick, hillbilly, redneck...all of the above. I know for a fact when some people hear my southern/country accent they assume I am not smart, not educated, have rotten teeth and I fucked my cousin.
And, of course, you don't "Phart" silently in public!

• Haha

Yirca

Hope you enjoyed my little bit of fun over Tinkerhogs charcuterie crap! Sadly I missed the fun over the photoshopping comments. What was the gist of the comments?
Could it possibly be "Autism" medicine for a child whose parents only want pills for her to sleep?
Where's the chill pill for her aggression?
It's obvious the ADD meds do NOT work IF they even give them to her.
That particular high blood pressure med is also used for ADD but its weak compared to adderall.
Why don't they have her on the good shit?
Schizophrenia meds? Interesting. I wonder what they help?
It's like they are using cheap knockoff drugs. Maybe because they are cheaper? They spare the expense everytime when it concerns Abbie.
She must have very low doses of all the pills and or they skip giving them to her very often.
Where are my drug experts here?
Help me out.
I know enough to be dangerous.
😜
Knock off drugs? Do you mean generics? I know enough about meds to be dangerous too, lol. I will tell you that I worked for a neurologist who would only prescribe brand name drugs for his patients...he truly believed generics didn't work as well.

• Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
She changed the name on YouTube to her actual name, it at first said “Fathering Autism Fan”, so I really hope that’s her and not an imposter. That leads me to believe whoever made that account reads here.
Its changed again! Now it has her name and fathering autism fan...someone who is reading here is trying to make sure we see this! So interesting!

And yes...this is the same girl...I think the signing one is when she was younger..the one with her and her sister in the car are probably more recent. The mother looks the same to me too.

Edit....ok I see now...it looks like fathering autism was tagged in the title of the videos....ugh...I think.

Last edited:

Glowfish

I wonder if Summer doesn’t hang with Becca often, because A&P will try to force Abbie on them.