Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimmied

VIP Member
There is a fan account that has videos of Asas second daughter. Seems to be someone who personally knows her from what is posted.
Can you DM me the link as well? I’ve seen pics of first daughter and I have to say she’s a cutie and I feel so bad for her.

Reactions: 6

BamboozledWithMyBoo

Couldn't tell you what exactly what it all was since it's been a good bit. Least reaction I had was lose of appetite, fidgety, and headaches. Worse was full blown panic and anxiety attacks, heart arrhythmias, and nausea.
No!! I’ve had the same problems in the past - sucks cause its supposed to be a pleasant experience. I’ve found that people like myself and others have those reactions because of using the wrong strains. If you were to give it another go, I’d suggest you try what we call a “heady” indica (affectionately called ‘in da couch’) strain or hybrid that is indica dominant.💯

While some people have had success with MMJ or CBD, there are some that it is not an option. Please don't make others feel bad if they need prescribed medications. I have needed medicine for myself for most of my life since a knee injury turned into a lifelong pain disorder and disability. I am quite aware of the impact of big pharma in the US. I am also aware of using meds for off-label uses. Many patients know their bodies so well that they can alert a doctor to pay attention to it. Many of us do much research on our own (not WebMD and Google) to understand our diseasesþconditions. Just because several have the same diagnosis, they can have a wide array of symptoms.

As for the MAss family, I think they are so used to "bending" the truth (*lying*) that it has become their own reality and truth. They do it so easily! I have to say it has been nice to see less of Summer and Isiah. She may be the best thing for Isiah right now, introducing him to a world outside of helicopter mom and blinded by $$$ father. Imagine what he may learn at college?

Also, did anyone see that they are all planning on dropping Isiah off. 🐷 said Abbie and Summer will be free to walk on campus while they are moving in Isiah. These people think they are above anyone and everyone.
I did not by any means want to put shame on anyone needing meds. Was just saying that some things like sleep deprivation, depression, anxiety, etc are some that could be solved the holistic route. The day I was referring to on the original post, I was genuinely surprised by the list of medications people on here take. You all put it out there on your own. It’s not like I googled people on here to death and put it out myself. I think it’s ok that I was surprised by that and just wanted to say ... maybe think of alternative medicine.

Last edited:

cathy77533

Chatty Member
Quote: “l’m using a new camera now...”
Which means that I can use new filters and lighting with this one and be able to hide more of my weight and flaws... Especially when she knows that her stream will lag more because of the bandwidth it takes to stream from this type of camera because it has to be able to filter and bend the lightening..
She makes me sick!I

• Angry

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Clonodine is not an antidepressant. It is an anti-hypertensive. It may be prescribed for other uses, but it isnt an antidepressant. Frankly, it is also very addictive and many of my clients abuse it. Not to be nit-picky, just sayin'.
This is where google info gets a bit confusing, some websites I looked at listed it as an anti-hypertensive, and others like drugs.com list it as Antiadrenergic.

But, in either case, you're right. It's not an anti-depressant. It just has properties that treat things like anxiety and the other things I mentioned in a previous post.

spacecase

How did you find it? Please help! 😆
I was able to find it because I once accidentally found out his daughters name. It was a youtube channel that had a few very short videos she made that i'm guessing someone else uploaded but it has since been deleted.

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Anyone else notice Abbie taking a nap during the day on the couch.....when Asshat has said more than once, she no longer takes naps during the day. I think she takes alot of naps and they don't care as long as she is quiet when they are "working". I bet she spends 75% of the day on the dirty corner couch.
Do you mean when they showed her sleeping on the couch? If so, that was 10pm in the evening. Cilla said she was off to do a live and mentioned the time. 😉

Snoop_E41

I thought I was a better google ninja, plus my powers failed me. Can someone dm me the link to other daughter’s fan site? My nosy side is itchy.

cathy77533

Chatty Member
I wanna fight her. 😂
LMAO, She's little there ha ha

Hello.. haven’t been around for a bit. Busy with court, and now getting ready to go in for surgery on Thursday. Of course the hospital and doctor couldn’t make any of my appointments for pre op, tests and Covid testing on the same day. So I’ve been doing all that.

Caught up on everything here.... don’t worry I won’t ask.. I read. 😉🤣

Came across this tid bit... I was right, I knew that crap under her lip wasn’t acne. 🤣
View attachment 181785
Piggy’s got herpes. 🤢 Now did she catch it from Asshat. I haven’t seen it on his face.... Could his teeny weenie have brought home the gift that keeps on giving. 🤔 I guess if we see Summer with them next we will have that answer.

Other than that it’s the same ole crap on FA... I see they are prancing Abbie around more though...

I’ll take she’s shitting in the pool for $100 Alex. Answer: Why she is in the wetsuit and switched out of the swimsuit.

Summer is getting creepier every vlog... I see a Lifetime movie in the making. She was hired to be the disabled daughter’s caregiver but they fell in love... she wanted him but all that stood in the way was his massive wife. That never stopped him before but this girl wanted the massive woman’s family as her own .....Only on Lifetime this Friday night world premiere of Killing Massive Momma: The story of Piggy and Summer.

Asshat has said they don’t have friends.... now we have a mystery friend that’s had a baby. 🤔 And lets give her a cooter board that our daughter has had her dirty booger fingers in. And Piggy probably wiped her nose multiple times with her hand... so double booger cooter board. It be scary if these people are real and eat anything out of that box. Piggy’s dirty box. Hope you like a side of herpes with that. 🤢🤣

Piggy piggy those TikToks are atrocious! Her SlimeLife adds are disgusting too. She looks like a fool! She can’t apply makeup to save her life. Her serum for the sunspots and wrinkles doesn’t work, her face is proof of that. She didn’t like when I told people if they have a mushroom allergy not to use it.. she deleted my post. Guess she wants people to have allergic reactions. 🤷🏻‍♀️

New merch... they must be in need of some extra cash. Merch hasn’t been pushed in awhile. Guess Asshat doesn’t like Piggy is bringing in more than him. Ooo Asshat is a Piggy a better snake oil salesmen than you. Buy that cheap ass merch! All that stuff is made in China garbage that the manufacturer buys in bulk and slaps FAs name into it. And buy shitty waxy makeup that can even make a Pig look decent.

Okay I think I’m done. 🤣 Till the vlog.
What a dumb question!! You think pig head is going to say "yes, I break out on my lips"?lol

• Haha
This child has had multiple instagram accounts dating back to 2015 and someone is using videos from there most likely. Attaching Fathering Autism to the titles on YT is to bait Asa and draw attention to the "scandal" and keep it fresh - hope it works, lol!
The yt channel has been deleted!

• Wow