Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lillibb

VIP Member
That dog was definitely growling.
It's growled in other videos also.
I'm sorry but a dog that growls is a dog that gets to go live on a farm.
Especially if I had a profoundly IDD kid with a mental age of 18-24 months in my care.
Assa just blames the breed because he's a fuking narcissist know it all.
Does this breed of dog really "talk" by growling?
I always thought this was a very sweet loving breed that was so popular because they are good with kids.
I admit, I know very little about dogs so can you guys who know chime in? 😁
I have a schnauzer that does that, sometimes it's a toy sometimes it's a little paper plate that she just ate from, I don't see it as her displaying aggression. With the toy she's wanting to play, and with the plate is "mom, I want more eggs"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
That reminds me of something I read about the hydroxyzine that Abbie is also taking. From what I've read, it's primarily for allergies, an anti-histamine, but it has sedative or tranquilizing side effects. The info I read also said it is meant to be taken on a short term basis. But from what I know, Abbie has been taking it for at least three years straight (maybe more, I don't recall exactly when she started taking it).
That makes sense as sometimes Dr.S will prefer starting with Benedryl, and working up to stronger meds in later years. Abbie may have already tried it, and is on to a stronger antihistamine / seditive. It does dry you out, and this could be why her nose bothers her and she picks it.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
My mom takes clonodine as an emergency med when her BP is out of control.. and it knocks her out for the day. I wonder if Abbie takes it to sleep?
Most likely, I would think. And to keep her calmer during the day (along with her other meds that have a calming/tranquilizing effect).

KateK

VIP Member

Look at those eggs .. they are so overdone they do not look edible. I have heard you can tell about a persons cooking skills by the way they cook eggs. Why would she take a photo of that when it looks so awful.??

• Haha
  • Sick

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
I have a theory that Isaiah and Summer both juul and that’s why they always go on drives just the two of them. To go get pods. No hate just wondering if anyone else had the same thought
Its possible. Anything is possible. Is it likely? Issa is the goodest boy he could be. Summer has college influences, and was sports minded. I don't think she'd want to jack up her lung capacity. Mmmm. No. Coffee and donuts are their junk.

lillibb

VIP Member
Absolutely not...no damn way. She still has problems climbing the stairs and I believe that is part of the putting away laundry and putting Abbie to bed. Once she up....she has to stay upstairs.

Before they deleted the FB comments yesterday it was over 40 comments long talking about her altering her pictures. One comment said she must think her fans are too stupid to see the weight difference between the altered pics and the vlogs, oh yeah...most of them are too stupid!

Cannabis edibles . Have you tried that yet?
I know for a fact that would work, however you have to give up your 2nd admendment right to get the permit. Since I own a gun store it's a little hard saying I'm not an owner and neither is my caretaker (husband)

Kermy

VIP Member
Could you send it to me as well? Pretty please!

I know, I wasn't trying to be snarky towards you! They are idiots, your child is NOT normal just cut her damn hair already so its out of the poor kids face.

He said somewhere that he didn't want to cut it short again because it makes her looks special needs....
This is now the 5th time I've typed this
It's been deleted

Yirca

Yup, but she is far from a typical teenager and she is never going to be a typical teenager. I mean who is going to judge her? The other special needs kids at her school?
I only said that because A&P are into mentioning "typical teenage" things when referring to Abbi e and their leg humpers do it too.

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
I only took two things from this
If she thinks that's on point make up she needs glasses
And
More money, more money, more money. The patio stuff was fine, they just keep buying (unless the cushions have taken on certain odors)🤢
Ok 3 things but I don't know about my fellow rattlers but 60 seconds outside and I'm a sweaty mess, sorry TMI, but like the 5 mile peloton ride miracle Cilla doesn't sweat.
Hell she doesn't even glow

Oh and "bomb" foundation... what is she 13
GROW UP and use age appropriate slang🙄
About that Peloton, I have a recumbent bike...horizontal, much easier on my knees and it took me 15 mins to do 3.25 miles. I'm much older but half her weight. I'm sure the peloton is harder to ride and has she said how long it took her?