Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!❤What about meal prepping for Abbie. You know she is going to be asking for food, so have small meals available for her. Hard boiled eggs. Small fruit bowl. Sweet peppers and some chicken tenderloins. Some sort of future planning that keeps her from ingesting such crap!
They know she gets frustrated when trying to communicate. She cannot tell them if her belly aches after yet another fast food meal. Heartburn..indigestion. Would it not make sense to be sure to adapt her diet to items that are less likely to cause sensitivities or issues that she can’t voice?
The daily donut to start the sugar fest each day just floors me. Sugar acts as an addictive substance. You get the sugar rush..the sugar high, and then you crash. We all know this, right?!? This leads to hunger, irritable mood, sleepiness which then leads to bad behaviors...especially in a kid that cannot freaking communicate!!!
Last nights vlog: Ab come pick out your movie candy! It was hard to tell, but it looked like the clock said 9:10..regardless, it was dark outside, so it was at least after 8. I hope she kept both their asses up ALL night!😈
They have zero structure in that barn. I know that they try to do the “Well it is Summer break” routine. That is fine and well when you have a kid that has regular sleep patterns, can communicate and is able to self regulate somewhat, but unfortunately for them they do not have that luxury. It is an absolute disservice to Abbie. She would benefit greatly from even just a little schedule. If they woke Abbie up around the same time each day, fed her similar foods also around the same time, they would be able to better gauge if certain things affect her negatively. Not to mention, she would probably develop some sort of more predictable bathroom habits and may be easier to toilet train.
The thing is though, that would mean that Assa and Pork Loins would have to lead by example. That tit ain’t happening. Hog teats would be forced to put down the liquor, beach herself outside of the pool, cancel a FB live or two, keep her cannibal hooves off of the cooter boards and actually think about what is best for Abbie. She has grown too delusional and pretentious. Plus, In my opinion, she would rather do anything else than have to look after Abbie anymore than she already does. Tinkerfuck gets zero respect from me! 🐽😡🐽
This is so true, Ass said himself she will eat anything, so why not choose healthy foods and snacks. I really dont think she cares about what she is eating as long as she is eating something. Let the sugary snacks be a treat every now and then, it might also help with all that running threw the house that she does. I think they call it her power hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I dont think itd actually his other daughters YouTube channel. Just think, if you were her age would you post a video of yourself singing when you were younger?
It may not be her channel but the videos were definitely from ones she was in and apparently uploaded somewhere.
The fact the child even made a video of her singing that particular song is telling.
All she has known her whole life is poverty. Lack. It really made me sad.
Assa could have changed her whole life over the past 2 years. But, he chose to remain silent and pay his meager $250.00 + per month. They spend more than that on Dunkin each month.
It's too bad after all this came out the mother did not haul his ass back in court and Amend the current child support order.
I was really hoping she would.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is so true, Ass said himself she will eat anything, so why not choose healthy foods and snacks. I really dont think she cares about what she is eating as long as she is eating something. Let the sugary snacks be a treat every now and then, it might also help with all that running threw the house that she does. I think they call it her power hour.
Because it gives them a good excuse to have nothing but trash food in the house would be my guess.

My kids dont get candy often- partially bc I'm worried about their teeth, and bc i see a huge issue in behaviour if they get it regularly. They have a small dessert after supper. During the summer on hot days tho, I'll give them an extra (we have tiny freezies that i love).

We used to be a lot more free with treats before we had our second child. We constantly had a very similar "power hour" daily, constant meltdowns, all of it. Its much better now, and you cant convince me that if they tried the same with abbie, consistently, that they wouldn't see an improvement.

They would have to change their eating habits tho and it seems they only want to change for the worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely! I do feel like incorporating a schedule as well would quell some of the constant need to eat. Keep her occupied. From 9-10 we do this. Snack. 11-1 activity/ sign language class? Snack, and so on..
When we are not in the kitchen ( fat chance🤣) and the light is off, that means no eating. Quit hauling her to Wendy’s, Jimmy John’s etc., on the daily and make it a one day a week thing..same day.. same time. She has something to look forward to and it is no longer expected.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely! I do feel like incorporating a schedule as well would quell some of the constant need to eat. Keep her occupied. From 9-10 we do this. Snack. 11-1 activity/ sign language class? Snack, and so on..
When we are not in the kitchen ( fat chance🤣) and the light is off, that means no eating. Quit hauling her to Wendy’s, Jimmy John’s etc., on the daily and make it a one day a week thing..same day.. same time. She has something to look forward to and it is no longer expected.
Agreed. I thing I wrote about a schedule last thread or so. It does not even need to be super rigid or structured. Just a rough outline. Ideally with a timetable hat gets explained every morning after Abbie gets up. Some kids react positively to a checkmark- system (everything that is over gets checked off (or the picture for it gets taken down) to have some sort of guidance.
I would also recommend Abbie time for 20 to 30 minutes (in the beginning). No phones, no camera, no food. Just focus on her and what she wants to do. Communicate with her, engage in her stimming (maybe not the honking) or some sensory activities. If she doesn't want to interact, just sit nearby and signal that you are ready to talk or play.
The latter would be a good tool to break Abbies absolute obsession with food. There is no way to be sure (from a distance),but I've had the suspicion for quite some time that Abbie is so obsessed with food not only because her parents are, but also because she equals food with love and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly. Leghumpers are probably jumpin for joy. I don’t see why anyone would want something sponsored by her, the girl is as interesting as a fly buzzing around a room.

This actually looks bad imo. It takes away from the image of her being a friend of Abbie and just makes them look like greedy wannabe influencers. This girl literally doesn’t post about anything and has a Maass obsession, now all of a sudden she’s doing sponsors🤦‍♀️
Did u happen to hear the dinner conversation a few vlogs back when Asa kept saying everyone subscribe to summer cause she wants a brand new Jeep? They are greedy as duck! That right there proves this carnival sideshow is all about money it’s disgusting

Reactions: 25
It may not be her channel but the videos were definitely from ones she was in and apparently uploaded somewhere.
The fact the child even made a video of her singing that particular song is telling.
All she has known her whole life is poverty. Lack. It really made me sad.
Assa could have changed her whole life over the past 2 years. But, he chose to remain silent and pay his meager $250.00 + per month. They spend more than that on Dunkin each month.
It's too bad after all this came out the mother did not haul his ass back in court and Amend the current child support order.
I was really hoping she would.
They put everything in Ps name. So even if they took him to court to amend it they would not get anything more.

Could be speculation but I heard them mention things in Ps name and think there were documents that said it also. But it makes a lot of sense. Use her scumlife "business" and her youtube/Facebook to launder money and keep Ass out of danger of child support hike.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
New here, long time reader, hello.

Here’s something I’ve not seen discussed. Why second child is important.

I have been reading, watching information on genetic testing and the amazing advances in genome testing, how it has improved, and now can assist in “personalized medicine”, based on some findings. It is my belief for the future of medicine. It may take some scientific knowledge to understand complex explanations, but most anyone could understand the gist of chromosomal structural variations, deletions, duplications, etc. and some relevance to autism, IDD and comorbidities. I’m not saying it is a clear picture, but is significant in a percent.

I think Isaiah and Asa’s first daughter should get that extensive testing to see what they carry. Their genes may not have variances that clearly link to ASD, but it would be important to know that for future generations. Surely testing Asa, Cilla and Abbie would give information as to heritable or de novo mutations. They have $$$ enough.

Reactions: 12
They put everything in Ps name. So even if they took him to court to amend it they would not get anything more.

Could be speculation but I heard them mention things in Ps name and think there were documents that said it also. But it makes a lot of sense. Use her scumlife "business" and her youtube/Facebook to launder money and keep Ass out of danger of child support hike.
Yeah. I heard that too.
I do know the mortgage is in both names but the law requires that.
If he did get hauled back into court, the judge would ask him for proof of income.
Normally it's a pay stub but in this case Tax forms would be requested I guess.
They may keep their "assets" in her name but it's not assets they are looking for. It's income.
I doubt YouTube makes the checks out to 🐖.
But anything is possible and I don't know Florida law. 😜
I still wish the mom would try.

Reactions: 11

I have been reading, watching information on genetic testing and the amazing advances in genome testing, how it has improved, and now can assist in “personalized medicine”, based on some findings. It is my belief for the future of medicine. It may take some scientific knowledge to understand complex explanations, but most anyone could understand the gist of chromosomal structural variations, deletions, duplications, etc. and some relevance to autism, IDD and comorbidities. I’m not saying it is a clear picture, but is significant in a percent.

I think Isaiah and Asa’s first daughter should get that extensive testing to see what they carry. Their genes may not have variances that clearly link to ASD, but it would be important to know that for future generations. Surely testing Asa, Cilla and Abbie would give information as to heritable or de novo mutations. They have $$$ enough.
You make a very good point. Unfortunately I don't think Asa or P are bright enough to take this on board. They have proved how selfish they are and how in denial they are. This needs to be brought to Isaiahs attention as he could potentially be carrying a gene that may result in autistic children.

Reactions: 14

Welcome.
I agree.
The thing is, after watching 🐖's behavior over the past several months, it's not quite certain that the defective gene is infact, on Assa's side. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah. I heard that too.
I do know the mortgage is in both names but the law requires that.
If he did get hauled back into court, the judge would ask him for proof of income.
Normally it's a pay stub but in this case Tax forms would be requested I guess.
They may keep their "assets" in her name but it's not assets they are looking for. It's income.
I doubt YouTube makes the checks out to 🐖.
But anything is possible and I don't know Florida law. 😜
I still wish the mom would try.
I agree that the mum should try. Do they have legal aid in the US? I fear she has been legally gagged. She needs some good advice as does her daughter when she reaches legal adult age to make a claim on the estate when A and P are gone.

Reactions: 14
Oh my!!!
She's doing it again!
Wtf is wrong with her?
Who acts like that?
What kind of absolute fuking nut job does tit like this???
I NEED to know!!
Is there a Dr in the house????
Wait. OMG. She has been posting those??? I thought they were edits! Someone should tell her about crazy eyes. One eye shows crazy & the other shows Opioid &/or SSRI/SNRI use. I guess she’s “fairly happy” in her head & unable to climb out of her shell (pun intended) to at least TRY to act natural. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Agreed. I thing I wrote about a schedule last thread or so. It does not even need to be super rigid or structured. Just a rough outline. Ideally with a timetable hat gets explained every morning after Abbie gets up. Some kids react positively to a checkmark- system (everything that is over gets checked off (or the picture for it gets taken down) to have some sort of guidance.
I would also recommend Abbie time for 20 to 30 minutes (in the beginning). No phones, no camera, no food. Just focus on her and what she wants to do. Communicate with her, engage in her stimming (maybe not the honking) or some sensory activities. If she doesn't want to interact, just sit nearby and signal that you are ready to talk or play.
The latter would be a good tool to break Abbies absolute obsession with food. There is no way to be sure (from a distance),but I've had the suspicion for quite some time that Abbie is so obsessed with food not only because her parents are, but also because she equals food with love and attention.
Please post this on their yt channel. They have to be made aware that they provide no structure or framework for Abbie. They take nothing seriously nowadays. Tell them from your viewpoint as a diagnosed autistic person. We will all back you up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I agree that the mum should try. Do they have legal aid in the US? I fear she has been legally gagged. She needs some good advice as does her daughter when she reaches legal adult age to make a claim on the estate when A and P are gone.
There are legal aid offices throughout the USA.
For child support usually the State agency helps moms (and dads) with finding and garnishing wages.
In this particular case, the child support enforcement office is not involved, as this was done through the court system in the form of an "order".
The State mom is in helped her get the process moving in Florida and the case ended up in the court system due to him initially denying paternity. (Just a guess).
Unless Assa paid the mom a huge amount of cash, I seriously doubt there would be a gag order or anything similar in place regarding this matter. But, who knows.
Anyway, the daughter definitely should file a claim against the estate upon his death. She could most likely get help through Legal Aid or even possibly work out a contingency fee with a private attorney.
A good attorney would help her for a percentage if he or she felt pretty certain there was money to recover from the estate.
I hope she will try.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Not sure if this will play but it's a Hyacinth clip (y)
Off topic a bit, but have you even seen any of Carol Burnett’s comedy? Do Brits watch The Golden Girls? Was Hyacinth mostly about sneaky one liners? One thing I don’t miss is canned laughter shows! However, I really enjoyed The Good Place until I couldn’t watch season 5 out of boredom! I think their transfer back to TV ruined it for me. If I have to record it off the tv & fast fwd commercials vs watch on Netflix, then I’ll just find another Netflix series. 😀

It's making me nuts. What she makes though I would call a deli tray.
She was acting like someone with a bunch of money as she packaged up the baby gifts. So much money that she doesn’t know what to do with herself. But no worries, we’ll tell her. lmao

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.