Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is what happens when she stretch fabric to the max! Those shorts are absolutely screwed. I hope she bought multiple pairs.🤩
Wow never saw anything go from pink to beige or nude color. Those poor poor pants, gave their all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean no disrespect with this statement it's just what her pics remind me of. I recommend either version of the movie and the book if you can find it. Very interesting
But
Her photos remind me of Sybil in that you never know what you're going to get
This is why I said I thought she had DID based on how different she looks in all of her photos!
I have been assured by people who know far more about diagnosis than me, that she doesn't have it. Linking it to Sybil and never knowing what or who you're gonna get because of the different looks was my train of thought.
I hope this makes sense. 😜😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whoever wrote this is an idiot! Refering to A or P...
We have had to make this decision. Mine will either be doing e-learning or withdrawal and homeschooling...
Do I think Abbie needs to stay home and homeschool with these beasts? Heck No!
What I would like to have seen them do, is hire someone from the school, that could come for an hour or two, every day and help her..
I can guarantee that they could do that for $15k or even less... It doesn’t even have to be in the morning. It could be in the afternoons, like her aide at the school...
It would be a lot more beneficial and A&P could work with her too but they need to put down the cameras and actually do the work...
Sadly, I don’t see that happening..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He does 'suck' though, lol.
Let’s just hope that isn’t why he is up at 2am... 😉🤭
I can’t photoshop Asa’s picture over this.. Anyone that can help?

FB3A6F24-DE94-4818-B51F-5120F7B3E209.jpeg

move over, I need room on the naughty couch now..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This vlog made me so angry that I was shouting at my phone! Ass says that most ppl are either asymptomatic or have flu like symptoms and it's not that bad! And then he says that sending her to school is no more dangerous than bringing groceries home?!?! Is he for freaking real?!?! He's not an expert (and clearly doesn't even know the basic facts about Covid that they talk about on the news) and has over 500k followers and it's so dangerous for him to be making those kinds of statements! We all want our kids to go back to school but this is literally a possible life or death situation. I also worry for my mother in law because she's a 3rd grade teacher and a breast cancer survivor.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm going to change the tune for just a second and ask for a collective AMEN. Why? Because my power went out last night at 10 p.m. and just came back on!!! Its 97 degrees mind you. I have a very elderly dog who doesnt tolerate heat well anymore. Last night wasnt too horrible because the house remained cool most of the night but by morning it was getting hot. So I took his old ass into work with me today, and we were just getting ready to head to my daughters for the night when the power came back. So relieved! As P would say, WOOOOOWHOOOO! Amazing what we take for granted! :)
My central air died two days ago and it has been in the nineties. It was 18 years old (not 17, lol) so today they came and installed a new one. $4000....I could scream. But I need it to help breathe better because of emphasema. Nice and cool now!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What the hell happened to the color🤔
Hmmm could the difference be photoshop!?!

Big P brings up kids that live with their grandparents and dealing with the virus. Have they looked at their obese bodies lately?!? They work 18 hour days? What the hell is Asshat doing to be working 18 hours? Talking about the grocery store and grocery being brought home just as much of a risk as sending her to school? WTF?!? No, taking her out to Target and out to eat is how she will contract the virus. How can they be so damn stupid? Gosh, if I had an account that isn't blocked Inwould so post the photos someone above posted of Pig. She is a fat ass liar!!! Disgusting human!!!
18 hour days 🙄 She’s playing with makeup and he’s up all night playing video games like a 16 year old boy. These people are so delusional.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Tonight's vlog 9.7.20
Pig can't WAIT to get rid of her. She is going to "work" as many hours as she can as an excuse not to have the time to homeschool. That $$$ will always be more important than her honking nose pickin' princess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I made a comment on their video about this school mess. Hopefully y’all don’t think I’m a leghumper if y’all see it, but they may take it as hate anyways haha!

Reactions: 5
My central air died two days ago and it has been in the nineties. It was 18 years old (not 17, lol) so today they came and installed a new one. $4000....I could scream. But I need it to help breathe better because of emphasema. Nice and cool now!
I hate hot weather ☹ how long can it last. Don't answer that lol
Maybe I'll go to the pool, oops unlike the Maass parental units I don't have a pool.
I'll just keep the blinds down,fans going and fight the animals for the best fan
No new A/C till I'm called back to work

Reactions: 10
I did that 2 years ago..my old one was 15 years old. $5K, but I have to have it! Enjoy the cool!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.