Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No f-omg way. I am livid over this!! I won’t even get into the whole grocery store can make you sick crap. I’m not sure I mentioned that my bed bound stepmother lives with us and I’m in a very rural area. To avoid the grocery store, a farmers market delivers and I order bulk online. We don’t have shipt and the closest grocery that offers pick-up is about 45 minutes away. I drive that happily. No restaurants. Not even drive-thru. I tell everyone that they can make fun of me if they want. I have three people that would not survive the virus and I take that seriously.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
We normally always agree, so Im hesitant to chime in but since I mentioned veneers too I feel I need to.
I'm not nuts, I remember Asa talking about it. Again, maybe he confused implants for veneers or maybe he didnt. I never said which vlog he mentioned it in because I dont remember. I know it was somewhat recently because Covid and non-essential treatments were mentioned. But just because you didnt hear it doesnt mean it wasnt said. You've been saying Isaiah is 17 and he is almost 19. You missed it. Doesnt make you a liar.
That makes sense he may have mentioned it but I read she was showing them off, got a full set of veneers, fake teeth, Hollywood teeth...I mean it grew and grew from an accidental mention to that! I just wanted to see them! yeah...I am done with the teeth. But the only reason I get so bent out of shape when I do see things like is, when their fans read here and see untruths, it makes everything we say unbelievable. I usually do not wish ill will on anyone but I would love to see those two put in their place. For using people, lying to people...to me the ultimate final thing that sent me over the dislike edge was using their fans to push that pyramid scheme, vulnerable fans. They are garbage people.

Tonight's vlog? It is a hard decision for any parents right now, with all they explained, they will probably send her back. and I think it is better for her there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For Abby, living with this cast of personality disorders in the Majestic Maass Mansion must be akin to being locked in a haunted house.
Things randomly jump out at you,with the sole purpose to scare the tit out of you.
Congratulations

Tonight's vlog 9.7.20
Big shock they are sending her back to school. NOT!!! I mean you know with their important jobs and all there’s no way they can actually be parents 🙄🙄🙄🙄. They are getting more and more on my nerves lately ugh. And why are they sitting on that couch lately? They never used to. Wonder where S and I are. Maybe finally seeing the light. Ehh we can hope 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I kinda got the impression that they might not send her back to school or wanted us to think that, because of money.
I heard them say money money money. Pros and cons of money. Whatever they decide it will be because of money. Wtf. They have the money!!!
Is it worth $1250.00 a month to get Abbie out of their hair each day? I would vote hell yes. Or would it cost more per day to bring someone in?
Assa was clear that he doesn't believe the virus is much of a threat or concern, so Abbie's safety or anyone's is not an issue.
It's money.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So I'm following the fake Priscillamaass1 account on Instagram so I can see what they post.

I got a direct message today and a request to follow me lol

1594340684308.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I kinda got the impression that they might not send her back to school or wanted us to think that, because of money.
I heard them say money money money. Pros and cons of money. Whatever they decide it will be because of money. Wtf. They have the money!!!
Is it worth $1250.00 a month to get Abbie out of their hair each day? I would vote hell yes. Or would it cost more per day to bring someone in?
Assa was clear that he doesn't believe the virus is much of a threat or concern, so Abbie's safety or anyone's is not an issue.
It's money.
IMO
In a sense they are lucky. A lot of public schools are opening and not offering a distance option, or kids live in a single parent household and mom or dad cant work and home school. Or people who are genuinely worried about the virus but have no choice but to send their kids. All they have to worry about is money, and getting Abbie out of their hair. As always.

Congratulations

Big shock they are sending her back to school. NOT!!! I mean you know with their important jobs and all there’s no way they can actually be parents 🙄🙄🙄🙄. They are getting more and more on my nerves lately ugh. And why are they sitting on that couch lately? They never used to. Wonder where S and I are. Maybe finally seeing the light. Ehh we can hope 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if the school has any say about Abbie going back? I would think she could easily spread the virus with her going out a lot and touching things and her mouth and honking/yelling all the time. Wonder how many other kids in the school are going back?

Reactions: 9
There were a few things I wanted to say about tonight's vlog but it seems most of you have already covered them... lol... So, I guess I'll just say I agree with what a lot of you have said. 😊

Something I did catch in tonight's vlog, starting at around the 11:24 mark, we see Miss Shanequa showing Abbie the sign "stop". This is the same sign that Miss Brandi has tried to teach her. As I've said previously, we know that A&P aren't fans of Abbie being able to tell them no or tell them to stop - hell, they mostly dismiss or ignore her shaking her head 'no' or when she uses the sign 'all done' as a means of trying to stop something or say no to something.

• Heart
I wonder if the school has any say about Abbie going back? I would think she could easily spread the virus with her going out a lot and touching things and her mouth and honking/yelling all the time. Wonder how many other kids in the school are going back?
All the kids are special needs, so I do not think they could single her out.

Reactions: 13
Random thought:
Clear back on Abbies birthday they celebrated Becca returning. I think we have seen her twice, and never mentioned. So, wheres Becca??

Reactions: 15
Random thought:
Clear back on Abbies birthday they celebrated Becca returning. I think we have seen her twice, and never mentioned. So, wheres Becca??
I like your random thought!!
If she's smart at all, she's been busy getting herself ready for her new job at JSA and unavailable to be the hambeasts witch for $10.00 per hour or whatever respite pays.
She did show up to make booger cookies on Summer's channel recently.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh, I will say that I damn near choked to death on the tremendous amount of BS when Asa said that he and Miss Piggy work too much to be able to have Abbie at home!
WHAT WORK????!! WHERE??? I don't see it!!! Just be honest and say that you can't handle having her around 24-7.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just started tonight’s Vlog, had to run in here and post, 5 miles on the peloton my ass!! I walk almost 5 miles a few times a week and I’m dead when I’m done, I’m older but much more fit and I work on my feet walking carrying heavy drink trays, she’s such a liar..going back for more be back later

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.