Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A short one for your viewing pleasure
Kind of disgusting when you consider what many thought the meaning of milkshake in song was 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A short one for your viewing pleasure
Kind of disgusting when you consider what many thought the meaning of milkshake in song was 🙄
View attachment 177507
THAT IS IT! She has continued to test me with this open mouth 💩. I would like to declare, right now, that Tinkerhog is directly responsible for this immature, slightly inappropriate picture below. Sorry, Not Sorry!🤣😂🤣
ETA: Y’all dont judge me for having that eggplant on file, ready to go, for a Tinkerhog pic just like this one!😹

EAA0BDBA-3E65-450C-9288-AC917E54ED5C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
THAT IS IT! She has continued to test me with this open mouth 💩. I would like to declare, right now, that Tinkerhog is directly responsible for this immature, slightly inappropriate picture below. Sorry, Not Sorry!🤣😂🤣View attachment 177508
Oops didn't have video attached, it's actually worse lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I'm following the fake Priscillamaass1 account on Instagram so I can see what they post.

I got a direct message today and a request to follow me lol

View attachment 177495
I followed, too. I’m waiting for fun to begin! Can someone have two instagrams? Since I use my real name, I’d like to be able to use a dummy account.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tinkerhog: "I could make a lunch charcuterie board."

What is with her obsession with these things?? I don't think I've ever encountered someone who talks about and makes these things so often.

And also now, all of a sudden, Ass-hat is giving us info about her medical visits. Again - to be clear - I'm not in any way saying I feel we're owed her medical info, it's just weird how they were so secretive about it a few days ago and now he's letting us in on what's going on w. her doctor. Miss Piggy even said in the vlog right after the one w. the Dr appointment that Abbie just got a new depo shot. It was so quick and easy to say - not sure why they couldn't have said it in the vlog with "Going to the doctor" in the thumbnail. Is this nit picky of me? Yeah, kinda. Do I care? Nope. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, I will say that I damn near choked to death on the tremendous amount of BS when Asa said that he and Miss Piggy work too much to be able to have Abbie at home!
WHAT WORK????!! WHERE??? I don't see it!!! Just be honest and say that you can't handle having her around 24-7.

I hate to say this but I truly feel Abbie is better off at JSA than at home. Maybe I’m misguided, but I feel if the school has all the safety protocols they discuss, she will be better off there rather than rocking on the couch, being thrown into the pool, and making Target trips.

Helen Keller was an author, lecturer and political activist. We traveled many places and spoke for many causes. She doesn’t need to be the butt of a punchline.

She is one of my heroes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a funny story. My oldest daughter is a silent member on here. We talk about this page all of the time. She and I were, no kidding, laughing so hard at “Tinkerhog”. My ID son asked while setting the table ,if Tinkerhog could come for dinner. My entire family ( I have all five kids home, 2 son-in-laws, my sons girlfriends baby, and my stepmom) died laughing! I guess we talk a lot about the Big Lady! Even through dementia my stepmom knew exactly who these von hogs are!
im having a hard time forming words and making sense. I was started on a new chemo for Xavier (I named my brain tumor) so please excuse me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate to say this but I truly feel Abbie is better off at JSA than at home. Maybe I’m misguided, but I feel if the school has all the safety protocols they discuss, she will be better off there rather than rocking on the couch, being thrown into the pool, and making Target trips.
Oh I agree. JSA is a far better environment for her. Just the actual structure and schedule alone. I'm just talking about A&P making up BS reasons as to why it's better for Abbie to be at school. They can't just be honest about it. Ok... maybe they were half-honest about things but it's definitely a huge embellishment to say their "work" prevents them from taking care of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

She is one of my heroes.
❤I went to school at UNA in Florence, Al. She was born near there in Tuscumbia, Al and she is still highly revered in her hometown.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just started tonight’s Vlog, had to run in here and post, 5 miles on the peloton my ass!! I walk almost 5 miles a few times a week and I’m dead when I’m done, I’m older but much more fit and I work on my feet walking carrying heavy drink trays, she’s such a liar..going back for more be back later
I’m wondering how long that 5 miles took her to ride. I rode almost 12 miles this morning and it took me 86 minutes. I would say if she is truly riding 5 miles, she is on the bike for 40-45 minutes..as a beginner. And riding a stationary bike, I know that would be a strain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a funny story. My oldest daughter is a silent member on here. We talk about this page all of the time. She and I were, no kidding, laughing so hard at “Tinkerhog”. My ID son asked while setting the table ,if Tinkerhog could come for dinner. My entire family ( I have all five kids home, 2 son-in-laws, my sons girlfriends baby, and my stepmom) died laughing! I guess we talk a lot about the Big Lady! Even through dementia my stepmom knew exactly who these von hogs are!
im having a hard time forming words and making sense. I was started on a new chemo for Xavier (I named my brain tumor) so please excuse me.
tinkerhog.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Best story EVER! ❤ Laughter is the best medicine.🥰 Poop on you, Xavier. 🤬
I will keep you in my heart and prayers.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG!
They said 'charcuterie board' AGAIN
They say that so often...I think I've said it maybe once in my life...it just cracks me up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.