Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure that Abbies laugh is actually a real laugh. It often seems like it is a sign of insecurity or distress and dumbfucks 1 to 4 (including Summer) are just hearing it and are thinking "it sounds like a laugh, she must be happy". It is like when people are holding young monkeys and the monkeys are showing their teeth. The majority thinks that this is a smile, but it is actually a sign of fear (google fear grimace)

Going by what I see in the videos (could be totally biased and wrong of course), the laughing often occurs when Abbie is backing away or pushing someone. It happened in the last vlog when she was pushing Piggy.
Yes, it is like a gut reaction. Like if you got tickled too much, cannot stop laughing but really more an upset nervous noise? Excuse me Mass family...but she isnt enjoying things as much as you think. Respect her space, get out of her face, and quit the assaults.

I was hoping someone would get that!! 😎🀩One of my favorite parts of SNL....talk about laughing until you cry!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Lowered expectations, Is the one that sticks in my head. That and the church lady is my M.I.L. 100% πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Help me out here yall!
I've watched for years but I still cant tell. When Abbie puts her fingers to her mouth and nose area...is she signing for food or picking her nose?
I know she does both...i just can't tell. Didn't they ever try to stop her with the nose issue?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Help me out here yall!
I've watched for years but I still cant tell. When Abbie puts her fingers to her mouth and nose area...is she signing for food or picking her nose?
I know she does both...i just can't tell. Didn't they ever try to stop her with the nose issue?
I personally have thought that she was signing for food or just touching her face/mouth. I never saw the constant nose picking some people see.

Reactions: 9
Help me out here yall!
I think she's picking her nose most of the time ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
S.O.S., What do you think about her language learning capabilities as far as I know the essentials of language are formed by the age of three. ( I have a phenomenally deaf nephew, and son has audio / language issues we worked on early. Now my grandson is language delayed too. Hes only 2 1\2, and has just started talking and has speech pathology appts for now ) Anyway, since Abb is out of this window, can she even accrue a two word semi sentence like, hungry now? Wet would be a good word for her btw. Lots of wet around her.
Hard to say without proper assessment (like everything, it is just a hypothesis), but honestly I don't think that Abbie will ever learn to speak, let alone form sentences. It is hard to really tell, because the critical period has passed a long time ago, however Abbie was exposed to language from the start. Our brain is wired to acquire language and it needs complete loss of exposure to not learn at all (think feral children like Genie). So i think that Abbie understands quite a bit, but the cognitive software to actually fom words is simply not there.
Fun fact: most feral children and children with inhibited speech acquisition do much better when it comes to sign language. I'd say focus on that. I am not crazy about those made up kindergarden signs though. If ASL is to difficult (and I don't doubt that it is), try Makaton. I don't know why her school kept them for so long. The other thing would be her IPad.
Generally speaking she should focus on single buzzwords. If has a solid vocabulary with a couple of words in every category (and that is a big if), work on two words. And for the love of everything that's holy, Asa, let her figure stuff out on her own without immediately jumping in. Trial and error is so important for leraning.

Sorry for my lengthy posts, by the way. I tend to talk in endless monologues when I like a topic (another Autism trait). I just hope it isn't too annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And for the love of everything that's holy, Asa, let her figure stuff out on her own without immediately jumping in. Trial and error is so important for leraning.
I agree, Asa does not give her time to process a command before he repeats it again and again and again. Then when she tries to do what he asks, he grabs her hands and does it for her. He really has no clue how to educate her about anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Help me out here yall!
This is a very good question. It's hard to tell really. Sometimes it's like she's signing eat or starting to then stops. Other times it's like she's smelling her fingers or something.
I notice the fingers in the nose when she's in the kitchen helping more often than when she's rocking on the couch. But she's definitely got a fingers all around her mouth and nose area thing. Whatever it is.
I do not recall them ever addressing it.
Maybe they are used to it?
Kinda like πŸ– and her nose rubbing habit?
Nobody's addressing that either. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not sure that Abbies laugh is actually a real laugh. It often seems like it is a sign of insecurity or distress and dumbfucks 1 to 4 (including Summer) are just hearing it and are thinking "it sounds like a laugh, she must be happy". It is like when people are holding young monkeys and the monkeys are showing their teeth. The majority thinks that this is a smile, but it is actually a sign of fear (google fear grimace)

Going by what I see in the videos (could be totally biased and wrong of course), the laughing often occurs when Abbie is backing away or pushing someone. It happened in the last vlog when she was pushing Piggy.
I agree with you about laughing. I myself tend to laugh at inappropriate time. In extremely emotional, uncomfortable, or stressful situations I laugh, or smile. Really bad if I am having a negative conversation and everyone is emotional and I am there grinning like a psychopath. Laughing, giggling, and smiling are actually pretty common response to stress and fear.

Abby doesn't seem to trust them. She never knows what their motives are and they never listen to her. Add in invading her personal space constantly. I have sensory issues and having people constantly in my face and grabbing me I would be in a constant meltdown state.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It is probably painful for them, but also shows that they are in denial of who Abbie really is...things like not wanting her to have a "special needs" hair cut imo shows a need to distance themselves from that group and shows a lack of respect for a group she belongs to.
A lot of people here do have children with IDD. Not sure who you are wanting to tell go screw themselves, but the one time I get a reply on this site anymore, it's something like this. Not everyone talks about their private lives on here, and either way is fine. I don't because mine is too painful (then again I wouldn't make a You Tube vlog about myself). My sister was diagnosed with boarderline IDD as a child. Not the same as your own child, I know, but she's the only one I'll ever have. I know the sense of denial and disappointment, but that didn't last with me. She also has major behavior issues, has thrown knives at me, beat on me, cusses me out every day and is abusive to our mom and her dog. I would gladly take a severe IDD diagnosis if she would just be a nice person like a lot of her specal needs friends are.
In short, intelligence is overrated, and if the Maass' are in denial about who their daughter is they need to get over it sooner rather than later. I'm one of the least critical people on this thread, but some people seem to be here mainly to wag their finger at other posters.
She looks a hell of alot more "special needs" was walking around like a zombie with her hair hanging in front of her face, honking, than if she had her hair short enough to keep it off her face and out of her mouth.

Reactions: 13
Like an animal. Sorry but not sorry I said what most are thinking. They portray her that way even though they can at least get the hair out of her face. They know shes goinf to walk like that when her hair is hanging in her face. Well, maybe if she keeps pulling it out, that won't be a problem anymore. Just cut her hair!
She reminds me of the monster girl Samira from the movie "The Ring".
This girl needs a goddamn haircut!

• Haha
  • Heart
Tinkerhog and all her glorious rolls!!πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ·πŸ–
:m:m:m:m
View attachment 175348View attachment 175349
The top photo looks like she just ripped a really satisfying fart, the bottom photo is what nightmares are made of. I still don't know how she claims to be a size 14. Im 5'3" weigh 150 lbs and wear a size 14. She is literally 3 times the size of me. I don't try and fat shame people but its hard not to when they blatantly lie about their weight loss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I want to see the see the new seat.

The top photo looks like she just ripped a really satisfying fart, the bottom photo is what nightmares are made of. I still don't know how she claims to be a size 14. Im 5'3" weigh 150 lbs and wear a size 14. She is literally 3 times the size of me. I don't try and fat shame people but its hard not to when they blatantly lie about their weight loss
Prissy deserves the fat shaming. There are many larger sized women and men out there that would look to her as a weight loss surgery role model if she was freaking honest. But she's so ashamed of her size she lies about it.

Hahaha!
#weightlossfail #tinkerhog # 100poundsdownfairytale #onceuopnatime #IDDmom #IamIDDtoo
#momboss lmao. More like #bosshog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I want to see the see the new seat.

Prissy deserves the fat shaming. There are many larger sized women and men out there that would look to her as a weight loss surgery role model if she was freaking honest. But she's so ashamed of her size she lies about it.

#momboss lmao. More like #bosshog
LMAO! #bosshog.πŸ˜‚

I think I may have found her new seat...
5F406CB6-4DC0-46A1-B7AA-85E188590A26.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Help me out here yall!
I don't think they've publicly addressed her nose picking habit. Usually if she starts doing it, Assa quickly edits it out. The first Vlog Becca did she was picking her nose right at the beginning but Becca ignored it and just kept talking to her.

When I saw my son do it when he was small I'd say something like "Don't pick your nose, there's germs" and get a tissue and tell him to blow in the tissue. I had a friend who's daughter was not IDD and that kid would be digging for gold for minutes at a time. It was so gross. Some families just don't care.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.