Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a size 10 and weigh 135. NO WAY is she is a fucking 14, that is a bald faced lie. She sure is fooling those fans though.

Reactions: 18
I am really enjoying your posts. I think they are well-thought out and written. Given me quite a bit of insight at the same time.

Reactions: 22
learn.
- Abbie's diet... She's getting chubbier by the month, but used to be very slim. I get that all teenage girls get a bit chubby at times, but it's linked to hormones usually, and I thought Abbie was
my friends 16 yr old autistic son smells his fingers all the time.

Reactions: 4
Welcome

Reactions: 7
I reckon she’ll lose the weight, could actually care less. I reckon she will get plastic surgery (already got fake teeth I think). Try to get a free tummy tuck etc become poster girl for mlm. She is really addicted to social media and appears to need that validation. It’s a house of cards though. Intangible, fake, inauthentic bull shit.

Reactions: 16
I don't think they've publicly addressed her nose picking habit. Usually if she starts doing it, Assa quickly edits it out. The first Vlog Becca did she was picking her nose right at the beginning but Becca ignored it and just kept talking to her.

Didn't Abbie pick her nose till it bled a few times in past vlogs? I remember a couple of vlogs where she wound up bloody when tinker was driving? I know she gagged herself as a stim, but did she cause herself to bleed when she did it?

Reactions: 13
I think Abbie can be quite cute at times. She has nice skin, pretty eyes and adorable dimples. If she was NT and had ortho she would be a pretty teen girl. Unless of course Prissy over fed her to the point of being an obese teen. I find it funny that she is the only one who has her food monitored and food is kept locked away and she is the only one not getting fat in the entire family.

Maybe they should lock the food away from Prissy and Asa. Have it on timers where you cannot get any food from say 9 pm to 9 am.

Reactions: 27
Maybe all the fat talk will push her to do it. She has a long way to go before she could get a tummy tuck, they would have to do skin reduction surgery also.

She does not have "fake" teeth.

Reactions: 9
Didn't Abbie pick her nose till it bled a few times in past vlogs? I remember a couple of vlogs where she wound up bloody when tinker was driving? I know she gagged herself as a stim, but did she cause herself to bleed when she did it?
Dang. I forgot about that!!!
She had nosebleeds in at least 2 vlogs.
One time in the car - that we saw.
I can't remember if they showed the other time.

Reactions: 10
If she’s completed five miles I’ll show my arse in the shopping mall.

You can’t possibly go from zero to five miles so quickly in her physical condition, what a big fat liar (literally )
Oh hell yeah...she is totally lying.

Reactions: 11
Maybe all the fat talk will push her to do it. She has a long way to go before she could get a tummy tuck, they would have to do skin reduction surgery also.

She does not have "fake" teeth.
I thought she was getting veneers and implants, but I agree with you!

Reactions: 4
All kids pick their nose. The #1 cause of nosebleeds in children is picking with allergies being a secondary thing. Or even allergies causing nose itching etc, scratching and bleeding. It is very common.

Reactions: 7

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.