Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was the one time recently when she was brushing out the outside WC which Arsewipe cruelly filmed because all you could see was Piggys massive behind. More passive aggression or his alleged love of big arses?
I say passive aggression. He has to tell her fancies her outrageously expansive girth, otherwise it is celibacy or infidelity for Assa 🐷 Maasive!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most unflattering shirt ever. And she needs to color match herself cuz that color ain’t a match. 🥴
She tried to show it was the light. I don’t understand why she doesn’t get a ring light that works for every other makeup person doing live videos??
With light
D5FA7BAB-FB16-4E83-B740-635D477DAA42.png

light off
C264C0CD-944C-4F50-9314-ED4D4F3AB31C.png

Why does she put her lipstick on like this?!
54BCEDD0-E816-47FA-BA7D-95608E47F68D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Tonight's vlog 4.7.20
Happy 4th July 🎉❤🎊

Tonight's vlog 4.7.20
Happy 4th July 🎉❤🎊
Assa and work 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ahh the wetsuit makes an appearance, wonder why 🤔😂😂😂😂
Holy crap no masks at the grandparents and no distancing, they really think it can't happen to them. If my parents were alive I would have enough respect and love not to put them in danger
🐷's dress is not flattering. That's all on that
Lol all of a sudden cleaning and chores
Interesting, Abbie was aware where food was at the end and was going for it and when she got caught ran like hell
Over all a waste of almost 8 minutes

Reactions: 17
What in Gods name were they doing going to see two morbidly obese people when Florida has declared a massive rise in Covid cases? Piggys Mum and Wayne fall in the high risk category. They are complete imbeciles.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I bet when Isaiah leaves, Nala tunnels her way out of the nuthouse.
And I hope she claws all of Boss Hogs fitted shirts to hell before she goes. 😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks like a child who got into their mother’s makeup. Her eyeshadow is a mess.. her lipstick is all over.. the black crap under her eyes.. her brow color is too harsh.. she doesn’t know how to put on foundation or know what concealer is... how the hell is she a beauty guide. Oh yeah Slime Life is a MLM that would let a circus monkey sell their tit! And look here is their deformed one now. Can you hear the big top music...
FB0F290E-6768-40C7-AF84-B30449EEA77B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Where was the autism lesson in that vlog. C’mon mASS family (spelled it wrong on purpose.) I know you’re reading this. 💩💩and more 💩. Least Dummer didnt do her obnoxious 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Assa and work 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ahh the wetsuit makes an appearance, wonder why 🤔😂😂😂😂
Holy crap no masks at the grandparents and no distancing, they really think it can't happen to them. If my parents were alive I would have enough respect and love not to put them in danger
🐷's dress is not flattering. That's all on that
Lol all of a sudden cleaning and chores
Interesting, Abbie was aware where food was at the end and was going for it and when she got caught ran like hell
Over all a waste of almost 8 minutes
They are so irresponsible, I haven’t cuddled my grandkids for nearly four months and I have seen them once on my birthday with us at one side of the garden and them at the other. They just carry on and do whatever they like and sod the rest of us. They are the most selfish people ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Th
Think about it...
has anyone EVER seen Prigly do ANY type of cleaning? Ever seen her with a dust cloth or a rag or a broom or a vacuum or windex or anything?????
He caught her on camera cleaning the pool house bathroom the day Summer was returning from her visit home for her birthday. Can't think of much more, though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.