Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to take a survey and see how many of their paying Subscribers actually have a job in which they get up
Everyday put in a full day pay then receive a paycheck at the end of the week . I can guarantee you that 95 percent receive a check of some sort or a disability Check and that money is used to pay for their fathering autism subscription and merchandise !!! guaranteed!! Just by clicking on some of the profiles of the people who respond , most of them seem to have a disability of some sort ! Just makes me sad cause you know they will buy the latest product he promotes and it’s totally overpriced but they have to have cause Abby has it !!! Ugh can’t even begin to think how much the Maas make of these people !!!!!!
YouTube should be made aware of this and deplatform them. It is pure and unadulterated exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Their subscribers bank statements probably read .....rent.........utilities .... insurance .... medication .....fathering autism subscription......latest merchandise from FA.......

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The Florida Attorney General's office should be made aware too. 🐖 recruits and sells to this demographic.
Disgusting.
How do we get a petition going and spread awareness of this? In the UK we have official bodies that you can make a complaint to. What are the similar agencies in the US?

Reactions: 11
How do we get a petition going and spread awareness of this? In the UK we have official bodies that you can make a complaint to. What are the similar agencies in the US?
The Florida Attorney General's office.
The Federal Trade Commission.
Those are the only 2 I am aware of that deal with MLMs in the USA.

Reactions: 6
This is just me thinking but I can just imagine asa would do a video someday called "showing his sister around college". This is something asa would do like make isaiah bring abbie around and show her the place just so the suck up fans of them would go aww and think it's lovely. Abbie isn't a typical teen she wouldn't understand and it would be just for asas benefit people to tell him he's great, I can definitely see this happening. Cause asa wouldn't care about isaiah discomfort and abbie be just going around honking. It's definitely something I can see asa doing but I hope not for isaiahs sake

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is just me thinking but I can just imagine asa would do a video someday called "showing his sister around college". This is something asa would do like make isaiah bring abbie around and show her the place just so the suck up fans of them would go aww and think it's lovely. Abbie isn't a typical teen she wouldn't understand and it would be just for asas benefit people to tell him he's great, I can definitely see this happening. Cause asa wouldn't care about isaiah discomfort and abbie be just going around honking. It's definitely something I can see asa doing but I hope not for isaiahs sake
Maybe Asshole would get lucky and Abbie would strip all her clothes of and run around campus honking. Great footage for you Asshole! Finally some interesting footage for your rabid fans to see since you wont film any of her meltdowns for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Big P has not been riding her magical bike because the seat has made her big butt sore? Does she understand that no amount of padding, bike shorts, or new seat will help with the initial breaking in of the butt pain? Since Big P has stopped riding due to getting butt pain she will end up having to start from sq 1 with her butt hurting for a bit. Is she seriously that unaware of muscles and exercise that she thinks a new seat and butt padded shorts will magically make the pain go away? Lmao...she is truly special.
Why don't we ever see Abbie putting away groceries or doing any of the tasks she did with Brandy. Notice in thr last vlog when Abbie asked for a drink there was a cut in the vlog. I bet Aabie didn't walk into the kitchen and pour herself a drink by herself because she is unable to do that independantly. The Massivea claim she does it all by herself but I sure never see it happen on a reg basis without extreme prompting. I understand that they don't show their entire day, but the Massives love to show when Abbie actually does something. I find it hilarious when people comment or question something that we don't see in thr vlogs and thr leghimers jump on the person claiming they do all the "stuff" that the person commenting is questioning. The leghumpera say they only show a little bit of the day, but the Massives def. do all the things...cracks me the F#ck up.How the heck do thr leghumpers know what goes on when the camera isn't rolling?!? The people in their comment section are delusional as heck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If they think that Isaiah and summer need to go see Abbie’s new school, then surely they think Abbie should be shown around Isaiah’s. After all that’s going to be her only college experience. Too bad college kids are not very unforgiving- especially Greek ones. If she acts out I can almost guarantee she will be made fun of openly. And everyone will know him as “that girl’s brother.” They will never forget it and will probably call him names based on Abbie’s behavior. Just the sad truth.

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately he probably has it storyboarded.

Reactions: 5
If they think that Isaiah and summer need to go see Abbie’s new school, then surely they think Abbie should be shown around Isaiah’s. After all that’s going to be her only college experience. Too bad college kids are not very unforgiving- especially Greek ones. If she acts out I can almost guarantee she will be made fun of openly. And everyone will know him as “that girl’s brother.” They will never forget it and will probably call him names based on Abbie’s behavior. Just the sad truth.
Totally agree. Greek Life is very vicious

You might have to start going to Starbucks! lol
🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another couple things that bothered me. Isaiah wearing his hat at the dinner table. I think that's bad manners. It's silly enough wearing your hat indoors but at least take it off for the time you're sitting at the dinner table eating with your family.

Asa and Summer having a full on conversation about Abbie, right in front of Abbie. It ticks me off whenever any of them talk about her as if she isn't there when she's standing a couple feet away. Abbie's mental capabilities aside, I think it's very rude to talk about her as if she isn't there.
I couldn't agree more. She was getting really angry and frustrated when it was happening and they didn't even realise how much it was impacting her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Big P has not been riding her magical bike because the seat has made her big butt sore? Does she understand that no amount of padding, bike shorts, or new seat will help with the initial breaking in of the butt pain? Since Big P has stopped riding due to getting butt pain she will end up having to start from sq 1 with her butt hurting for a bit. Is she seriously that unaware of muscles and exercise that she thinks a new seat and butt padded shorts will magically make the pain go away? Lmao...she is truly special.
Why don't we ever see Abbie putting away groceries or doing any of the tasks she did with Brandy. Notice in thr last vlog when Abbie asked for a drink there was a cut in the vlog. I bet Aabie didn't walk into the kitchen and pour herself a drink by herself because she is unable to do that independantly. The Massivea claim she does it all by herself but I sure never see it happen on a reg basis without extreme prompting. I understand that they don't show their entire day, but the Massives love to show when Abbie actually does something. I find it hilarious when people comment or question something that we don't see in thr vlogs and thr leghimers jump on the person claiming they do all the "stuff" that the person commenting is questioning. The leghumpera say they only show a little bit of the day, but the Massives def. do all the things...cracks me the F#ck up.How the heck do thr leghumpers know what goes on when the camera isn't rolling?!? The people in their comment section are delusional as heck.
I am so tempted to suggest to her that she ride Abbie’s bike instead. They showed her riding it last week at the end of a vlog. She looked happy on it. I’ll probably get a snarky remark, or a beating from the fans, or completely ignored. Probably ignored.

Reactions: 14
Sorry - I meant to say “college kids are very unforgiving.” **

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.