Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea why that posted twice!
Anyhoo folks. I'm gonna have to turn in! I'm super tired. Up for work in 7 hours.
Can someone else please post the vlog here tonight. I would be most grateful 😊😉☺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 167382
Looks like the vlog will be late tonight!

View attachment 167382
Looks like the vlog will be late tonight!
But Asa....you work 18 hrs a day! You lose sleep to edit. How can the vlog be late? What about all those people in the hospital who "need" your vlogs and arent getting them?! I bet there are alarms and monitors going off in hospitals all over the world! I hope you are happy with yourself mister. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But Asa....you work 18 hrs a day! You lose sleep to edit. How can the vlog be late? What about all those people in the hospital who "need" your vlogs and arent getting them?! I bet there are alarms and monitors going off in hospitals all over the world! I hope you are happy with yourself mister. 😂 😂
Asa works so hard, y'all! Being a YT'er is a lot more work than most ppl realize!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have two daughters with MCAD/S and the younger one was diagnosed with POTS due to mast cell flares... They are both in their teens and we are navigating that world with also having Autism, which is super difficult! So, I totally get it y’all!!
Ive learned that people with Pots, EDS, and MCAS are more likely to be on the spectrum.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've lived in the city my whole life, but my grandparents lived in the country. My grandad used to do the same thing with green onions and radishes. Forgot all about it until you said that. :)
I know I love original features. I still have the original coving round the ceilings and an original Victorian fireplace in the bedroom. It’s warm and cosy, just how we like it, lots of Tiffany lamps and a couple of small chandeliers, throws. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I love it.
it sounds like it’s lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All of the children I have looked after since the early 90’s eat red and green bell peppers/capsicums, as a snack. ‘Stick’ slices of various shades of peppers, carrots, podded peas, whole green beans, usually grown by the kids, then harvested, and any that make it inside, get washed in baking soda and water, then served with pumpkin and sweet potato hummus, capsicum, parmesan, and cashew ‘dip’.
YUMMY! 😍

Reactions: 5
I think if it’s important for you to know if she goes to the doctor regularly, then you should reevaluate your mindset. As for them making it up- wouldn’t it have been easier for them to just share her schedule than to go through “making it up”?
Well they made a big deal about that app that is for dr appointments so it just threw me off when they didn’t show anything. I know on this page people were talking about how she never goes to the dr. Other then for Abbie I could care a less what they do but I do feel bad for Abbie and how she’s treated.

Reactions: 19
Ok, I'm going to rant now. I just got caught up from last night and this morning. P's lies are really REALLY pissing me off more than usual.

1) She said she is in a stall, and thats normal. Ahhhh yes, stalls are normal. But not for 6 months, and certainly not with the added benefit of gastric sleeve surgery. There isnt a bariatric surgeon alive who would say that it is "normal" for someone who still has so much weight to lose to be "stalled" for 6 months.

2) She said she is losing inches, but not pounds. P thinks shes slick. She's reading weight loss forums. It is totally possible to lose inches and not pounds- but not for her. That usually happens to people who are sticking with their plans and EXERCISING, and usually following a low carb/keto type of plan. It happened to me. I remember one month (well into my loss) I only lost 2 pounds, but dropped from a size 18 to a 16. But I was also using my Total Gym everyday and walking 3 miles 3x a week. You cant lose inches by eating anything you want and sitting on your ass. But she read it somewhere, so she's going to say it. :mad:

3) She doesnt photoshop/filter. She does. We know it. Sick of it.

4) She doesnt wear spanx/shapewear. THIS one pisses me off and makes me laugh. I need to figure out how to bombard her comments with pics of her in her spanx just to make her look stupid. She thinks she pulling a fast one. Shes so smug and fake I wish I could punch her lol. I dont know why I am so fired over her lies today. I am totally over her Miss Perfect attitude.
The lies make me sick. I would never be able to look someone in the eye again. And if my husband was involved? Forget it. And what does Isaiah really think of the Ass like the Ass says he worries about? Surely Isaiah can see what his parents are. If not than maybe the “smart” stuff is all a lie? I’d like to know if he has had academic scholarships awarded?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really? I reevaluate my mindset every day...even more than once a day.:cool:

Thing is, when I am on this site my mindset is this family. This thread is about this family and their disabled daughter. I think you mentioned the other day this thread was too obsessed with the Maass family and we should discuss other things. There are other places on this forum even to talk about many things, but this is about FA.

I said it was odd they did not film Abbie much, and only from far or behind in that vlog. Then they took her to the Dr, they could have left that out all together but they titled the vlog about it. What the hell do I know....just my observation
Yeah - really. I just simply asked why people were wondering so hard about what happened at her appointment. That’s all. Sorry, but to me it’s kind of weird that people are asking if she went for her shot, for covid testing, or what. And that Asa didn’t say how she did. If you really need that info then so be it. I was simply asking why it’s important for people to know. According to your opinion, it’s because this channel is about the family and Abbie - but on the same token, most on this thread agree that it’s not about Abbie anymore. What are you gonna ask next -“oh I didn’t see Abbie ask to go to the bathroom not once in this 20 minute vlog, I wonder if she went at all today?” Of course your best response will be that this is a gossip site. Sure. And the other day, I didn’t say “this thread is obsessed with the family.” If you go back and read you’ll see that I said that there are certain topics that some people (not all) on this site obsess about regarding this family - Priscilla’s weight, Amanda Lee, being some examples that I mentioned. It’s just an observation. You don’t have to agree with it, but looks like you’re one of those people that can’t stand or understand how someone could have a different opinion than you. I’m not here to argue with you and would appreciate if you could just leave me alone. You’re a bully, and I’ve seen you bully others here time and time again. You can miss me with your bullshit. Bye PHelicia!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hardly ever watch the blogs anymore. I decided to watch todays...wtf....he should've just skipped a day. Is this type of boring banter regular for them now?!?

Reactions: 9
The only thing that bothered me about the doctor thing is that it was mentioned at all. If he didn’t mention, we wouldn’t know. But he had to get it in the vlog title to show how much P does in a day. And to show that she is St. Priscilla. There are many mothers (and fathers) who do this much in a day and much more.

Reactions: 25
I have two daughters with MCAD/S and the younger one was diagnosed with POTS due to mast cell flares... They are both in their teens and we are navigating that world with also having Autism, which is super difficult! So, I totally get it y’all!!
I don’t like sharing all their medical history, even though neither really care. If we could find answers, they would love to have their lives back. We have recently decided that we cannot even find a good doctor in our state to help them and will be traveling soon to find better care. We have seen the only 1 doctor in our state that will even provide care and he has a horrible bedside manner that I won’t put up with...
I went to Stanford's 'world renown" Autonomic lab for five years and I got zero help. Zero. Just mega bills. 🤐

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah - really. I just simply asked why people were wondering so hard about what happened at her appointment. That’s all. Sorry, but to me it’s kind of weird that people are asking if she went for her shot, for covid testing, or what. And that Asa didn’t say how she did. If you really need that info then so be it. I was simply asking why it’s important for people to know. According to your opinion, it’s because this channel is about the family and Abbie - but on the same token, most on this thread agree that it’s not about Abbie anymore. What are you gonna ask next -“oh I didn’t see Abbie ask to go to the bathroom not once in this 20 minute vlog, I wonder if she went at all today?” Of course your best response will be that this is a gossip site. Sure. And the other day, I didn’t say “this thread is obsessed with the family.” If you go back and read you’ll see that I said that there are certain topics that some people (not all) on this site obsess about regarding this family - Priscilla’s weight, Amanda Lee, being some examples that I mentioned. It’s just an observation. You don’t have to agree with it, but looks like you’re one of those people that can’t stand or understand how someone could have a different opinion than you. I’m not here to argue with you and would appreciate if you could just leave me alone. You’re a bully, and I’ve seen you bully others here time and time again. You can miss me with your bullshit. Bye PHelicia!
But no one was wondering that hard? It was a discussion and people were throwing out random thoughts. Aka gossiping. Yes I'm using that response because it seems you're a bit confused about what happens on a site like this. I really don't think anyone is going to lose sleep wondering what the Dr's appointment is about. We were curious. There were multiple responses to you stating as much and answering why we were discussing it. Your words were: Guess I may have misunderstood the comments regarding her appointment as everyone that’s responded has said the same thing. I really thought people were wondering why there were no details! Moving on from it...
No one is taking it THAT serious or deep and it appeared like you got that but now it seems you don't. Just an observation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it looks like people are commenting a lot about one topic because sometimes they just reply before getting to the end of the comments or they miss a comment. So 3-4 people might say something and not realize it’s repeated.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well that was boring as heck!
I'm definitely off to bed now!
Catch up with everyone tomorrow. 🤘🏽😉😂😴

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just wondered why you post on this forum as you don’t seem to enjoy it. Phartblossom is a very honest and fair person and to say she is a bully is offensive . Jmo

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.