Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one think it was to shut us up about wondering if she ever goes to the Dr for check-ups, and since they didn't talk about her visit I think they made it up .
I think if it’s important for you to know if she goes to the doctor regularly, then you should reevaluate your mindset. As for them making it up- wouldn’t it have been easier for them to just share her schedule than to go through “making it up”?

Reactions: 2
Abbie goes to the doctor. There is no way they would or could handle her unmedicated.

Reactions: 13
It looks a bit off centre!!
There is no way on gods green earth, that her thighs have lost 50 lbs each since camping! She was man spreading on three corners in the front seat in the RV, and know she has a thigh gap, not just a little gap, but one nala could crawl through. In this picture, I believe she has been severely photoshop her thighs and hips. I went from a size 26 pants to 18, and then illness made me loose muscle tone, but muscle is hard to get back fully, with the type of leukamia, and P’s kauri stumpss
That's possible, too. But it seems unlikely. One, Asa put 'To The Doctor' in the thumbnail. In the little convo with P at the beginning of the vid, he talks about going to the DMV, the accountant, taxes.. talks about it in some detail. Then quickly shows Abbie walking out and getting into the car with P. Even when they left he could've said something more.. but he didn't.

It could very well be nothing. It just seems kinda odd, kinda strange.
If the test is for Covid, it takes a couple of days for the results, so either way, I’ll bet Assa has vlogged some content, he can do a fifth teen min out of a No, Abbie does/ not have it, 🤥

Reactions: 10
Watermelongate 2020: I would have absolutely zero fucks to give about a kid (of any age) eating watermelon like this - it's fun, it's sensory - go for it. How many of us have pictures of our babies/toddlers covered in spaghetti or doing a cake smash? I have 2 main concerns with Abbie, however. One, as has already been mentioned, Abbie has issues with food and it's probably not the best idea to let her 'play' with it. And two, why would you, as the parent of an ND child, post pictures of her eating something in the manner that some people online would describe as 'animalistic' (no shade to anyone here - I understand where you're coming from).

I feel the same way about anything A&P post that disrespects Abbie's basic dignity as a human being. Like that picture from the other day where she looks so sad and distressed - why would you share that with the world (or at least your followers)? It's just one more way that they cross boundaries - let's post unflattering pictures, tickle/yard Abbie into the pool, show her having tantrums/meltdowns, ignore her when she's trying to get attention, etc. To me, it's just a highly irresponsible and insensitive way to parent.
I went through my social media pictures today. I have 2 pictures of my ID NOS child and none of my oldest. I have to agree that the privacy of someone that can not communicate should be respected. My other 3 don’t care what I post. Abbie needs to be protected way better. I hope nothing ever happens to her. Her holding fake sunscreen in an attempt to profit makes me sick.

Reactions: 17
Woah, Abbie’s hairline at the back of her head is pretty bad too 😱

I think they keep her hair like it is cause A:- Priscilla wants a daughter with long flowing locks that you can plait and make all pretty (even though it’s usually a mess), and (probably mostly) B:- they’re just too lazy to deal with the upkeep of a shorter hairstyle
Note the baby cloth books attached to the back pack

Ha, I’m not one to talk - I just ate cold baked beans out of the tin! I’m far from offended 🤷🏻‍♀️
Me too, 20 years after wls, lost 100lbs, which was too much, had to put some back on 🤷‍♀️as I had high energy needs, lots of muscle to maintain. I am still overweight but have stayed +-10lbs for that length of time.
I eat approx 130g of cold baked beans with toast and green tea with lemon and ginger for breakfast most days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Me three, at fifty, five years ago. I think knowing these things help other tattle users the "journey" we've been on. Everyone has reasons for their thoughts on things.

Theres days I still think I'm dying and pass out daily.
Welcome to my life then and yours to mine! I truly don't think anyone could understand this "devil"...I have a daughter with MS and another with autonomic problems, possibly POTS.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think if it’s important for you to know if she goes to the doctor regularly, then you should reevaluate your mindset. As for them making it up- wouldn’t it have been easier for them to just share her schedule than to go through “making it up”?
What?

Reactions: 6
Watermelongate 2020: I would have absolutely zero fucks to give about a kid (of any age) eating watermelon like this - it's fun, it's sensory - go for it. How many of us have pictures of our babies/toddlers covered in spaghetti or doing a cake smash? I have 2 main concerns with Abbie, however. One, as has already been mentioned, Abbie has issues with food and it's probably not the best idea to let her 'play' with it. And two, why would you, as the parent of an ND child, post pictures of her eating something in the manner that some people online would describe as 'animalistic' (no shade to anyone here - I understand where you're coming from).

I feel the same way about anything A&P post that disrespects Abbie's basic dignity as a human being. Like that picture from the other day where she looks so sad and distressed - why would you share that with the world (or at least your followers)? It's just one more way that they cross boundaries - let's post unflattering pictures, tickle/yard Abbie into the pool, show her having tantrums/meltdowns, ignore her when she's trying to get attention, etc. To me, it's just a highly irresponsible and insensitive way to parent.
Thank you. I love your posts.

• Heart
John Brazee started a vlog for himself and has his first post today. He said "I'm morbidly obese and I know it". Its about his journey on weight loss. At least he is honest. I enjoyed watching it since I am still on my weight loss journey too.
I like the Brazee’s and the Wee’s. They are honest and forthright about the girls.

Reactions: 7
Note the baby cloth books attached to the back pack

Me too, 20 years after wls, lost 100lbs, which was too much, had to put some back on 🤷‍♀️as I had high energy needs, lots of muscle to maintain. I am still overweight but have stayed +-10lbs for that length of time.
I eat approx 130g of cold baked beans with toast and green tea with lemon and ginger for breakfast most days.
I love cold baked beans and cold marrowfat peas, I know I’m weird .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I also have pots, the lovely hyperadrenergic subtype. Also have Ehlers Danlos syndrome and MCAS. its super fun...love being completely disabled in my 30's... note the heavy sarcasm

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Really? I reevaluate my mindset every day...even more than once a day.:cool:

Thing is, when I am on this site my mindset is this family. This thread is about this family and their disabled daughter. I think you mentioned the other day this thread was too obsessed with the Maass family and we should discuss other things. There are other places on this forum even to talk about many things, but this is about FA.

I said it was odd they did not film Abbie much, and only from far or behind in that vlog. Then they took her to the Dr, they could have left that out all together but they titled the vlog about it. What the hell do I know....just my observation

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I also have pots, the lovely hyperadrenergic subtype. Also have Ehlers Danlos syndrome and MCAS. its super fun...love being completely disabled in my 30's... note the heavy sarcasm
I have two daughters with MCAD/S and the younger one was diagnosed with POTS due to mast cell flares... They are both in their teens and we are navigating that world with also having Autism, which is super difficult! So, I totally get it y’all!!
I don’t like sharing all their medical history, even though neither really care. If we could find answers, they would love to have their lives back. We have recently decided that we cannot even find a good doctor in our state to help them and will be traveling soon to find better care. We have seen the only 1 doctor in our state that will even provide care and he has a horrible bedside manner that I won’t put up with...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20200629_231653.jpg

Looks like the vlog will be late tonight!

Screenshot_20200629_231653.jpg

Looks like the vlog will be late tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mother taught me to love cold baked bean sandwiches with sliced onions and vinegar, salt and pepper.

WTF are Autism Friendly Peppers? Are they a new species?
All of the children I have looked after since the early 90’s eat red and green bell peppers/capsicums, as a snack. ‘Stick’ slices of various shades of peppers, carrots, podded peas, whole green beans, usually grown by the kids, then harvested, and any that make it inside, get washed in baking soda and water, then served with pumpkin and sweet potato hummus, capsicum, parmesan, and cashew ‘dip’.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.