Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assa has to address the "haters" but tonight it's "opinions" and he's "ranting". šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Oh, the young kid in the Nike's wasn't his 1st Rodeo!! Oh no. He's been attempting to apprehend criminals himself for years!
And šŸ–cilla...oh man...she is such a bad ass. Chasing after law breakers in her SUV! Jacksonville is a lot safer because of this dynamic two ton duo!
Maybe the Mayor should present them with keys to the city for their gallantry!
Their code names should Fat Man & Dumplinā€™.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What do we think of Summer's video?

That's almost 3 mins of my life gone.
She needs to run fast and far away from them
Is it just me or does Isaiah look like Asshat in the part where he and Summer are playing cards?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's almost 3 mins of my life gone.
She needs to run fast and far away from them
Is it just me or does Isaiah look like Asshat in the part where he and Summer are playing cards?
I agree. She needs to get out before she ends up with all of their bad habits. Leave while there's still hope!

Also, I don't know how she can really hope to use any of her time w. the Maasives towards work experience when she's so intertwined with them personally. There is virtually no boundary between when she's on the clock and when she's just hanging out. I'm sure Abbie doesn't notice a difference.
I would think potential employers would see it as a conflict of interests. Not to mention just a big ol' mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Saw the picture of Abbie digging in that watermelon with her hands and just had to say that that is absolutely disgusting. Yeah you can eat watermelon with your hands but Iā€™d assume most sane and non barbaric people have them cut out in chunks as @Gambit had indicated. They way Abbie is eating it is definitely animalistic to me. No offense to any of you who think that itā€™s ok.

Also wanted to ask why so many are so curious about her doctor appointment? Hasnā€™t it been said and known many times that this channel is not about autism awareness anymore? I feel like just because they always talked about her visits before, it doesnā€™t mean they need to do so always. Plus, you donā€™t know how many times she goes in to see the doctor (unless you somehow do)...just feel like itā€™s nobodyā€™s business but their own if they want to share or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Saw the picture of Abbie digging in that watermelon with her hands and just had to say that that is absolutely disgusting. Yeah you can eat watermelon with your hands but Iā€™d assume most sane and non barbaric people have them cut out in chunks as @Gambit had indicated. They way Abbie is eating it is definitely animalistic to me. No offense to any of you who think that itā€™s ok.

Also wanted to ask why so many are so curious about her doctor appointment? Hasnā€™t it been said and known many times that this channel is not about autism awareness anymore? I feel like just because they always talked about her visits before, it doesnā€™t mean they need to do so always. Plus, you donā€™t know how many times she goes in to see the doctor (unless you somehow do)...just feel like itā€™s nobodyā€™s business but their own if they want to share or not.
For me, it was more of just an observation. A "Huh, that's weird." sort of thing. I don't feel like I'm owed Abbie's medical info. I just noticed a difference of they used to share stuff like this and this time they didn't. Also the way he avoided talking about it but had it as the title on the thumbnail was kinda weird.

Reactions: 20

I think the real point is that Asa is so incredibly manipulative. They just casually dropped the Dr appt into the vlog to create conversation. He knows that the humpers will worry over Abbie, others will defend their privacy and still others will just wring the topic dry. Good news or bad news, if we are talking about his (or P's) social media accounts, it is $$ in their pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She didn't tag Peloton on this post....it was the name of the farm the peppers came from. It was a cringey post - Abbie stuffing her face and P making fun of her doing it....ugh
My comment about Peleton being tagged is for future posts.

Also, how long till Summer is signed up to sell SlimeLife?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think it's photoshop and also I feel like when she puts her foundation on, she puts it on her face and her neck and there is a noticeable demarcation because the rest of her skin (especially her chest) is covered in freckles and sun spots/sun damage.
Maybe she should let one of her peons do a foundation color match on her because she sucks at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok, I'm going to rant now. I just got caught up from last night and this morning. P's lies are really REALLY pissing me off more than usual.

1) She said she is in a stall, and thats normal. Ahhhh yes, stalls are normal. But not for 6 months, and certainly not with the added benefit of gastric sleeve surgery. There isnt a bariatric surgeon alive who would say that it is "normal" for someone who still has so much weight to lose to be "stalled" for 6 months.

2) She said she is losing inches, but not pounds. P thinks shes slick. She's reading weight loss forums. It is totally possible to lose inches and not pounds- but not for her. That usually happens to people who are sticking with their plans and EXERCISING, and usually following a low carb/keto type of plan. It happened to me. I remember one month (well into my loss) I only lost 2 pounds, but dropped from a size 18 to a 16. But I was also using my Total Gym everyday and walking 3 miles 3x a week. You cant lose inches by eating anything you want and sitting on your ass. But she read it somewhere, so she's going to say it. :mad:

3) She doesnt photoshop/filter. She does. We know it. Sick of it.

4) She doesnt wear spanx/shapewear. THIS one pisses me off and makes me laugh. I need to figure out how to bombard her comments with pics of her in her spanx just to make her look stupid. She thinks she pulling a fast one. Shes so smug and fake I wish I could punch her lol. I dont know why I am so fired over her lies today. I am totally over her Miss Perfect attitude.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I posted it because I have never seen someone eat a watermelon like this. I donā€™t know why they just didnā€™t cut it for her or at least give her a spoon lol. I donā€™t care about the mess or eating with her hands, it just seemed weird that she was having to use her fingers to dig it out. If you are telling me that is normal some places, ok I believe you. My toddlers are messy as they come and they still use spoons to scoop out melon lol.
I have never seen it eaten like that. Also I have a teenager(17) no way would she eat it like that , definitely not a typical teen thing. My grandson (5) wouldnā€™t either itā€™s just not a normal thing to do.

Reactions: 12
Ok, I'm going to rant now. I just got caught up from last night and this morning. P's lies are really REALLY pissing me off more than usual.

1) She said she is in a stall, and thats normal. Ahhhh yes, stalls are normal. But not for 6 months, and certainly not with the added benefit of gastric sleeve surgery. There isnt a bariatric surgeon alive who would say that it is "normal" for someone who still has so much weight to lose to be "stalled" for 6 months.

2) She said she is losing inches, but not pounds. P thinks shes slick. She's reading weight loss forums. It is totally possible to lose inches and not pounds- but not for her. That usually happens to people who are sticking with their plans and EXERCISING, and usually following a low carb/keto type of plan. It happened to me. I remember one month (well into my loss) I only lost 2 pounds, but dropped from a size 18 to a 16. But I was also using my Total Gym everyday and walking 3 miles 3x a week. You cant lose inches by eating anything you want and sitting on your ass. But she read it somewhere, so she's going to say it. :mad:

4) She doesnt wear spanx/shapewear. THIS one pisses me off and makes me laugh. I need to figure out how to bombard her comments with pics of her in her spanx just to make her look stupid. She thinks she pulling a fast one. Shes so smug and fake I wish I could punch her lol. I dont know why I am so fired over her lies today. I am totally over her Miss Perfect attitude.
100%.
We all need to step it up and bombard those platforms (all of them) with evidence. Evidence from their own mouths and photos.
It's time for the Church of the painful truth to take the crusade right to their doorsteps.
IMO.
šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the real point is that Asa is so incredibly manipulative. They just casually dropped the Dr appt into the vlog to create conversation. He knows that the humpers will worry over Abbie, others will defend their privacy and still others will just wring the topic dry. Good news or bad news, if we are talking about his (or P's) social media accounts, it is $$ in their pockets.
Thatā€™s the point of clickbait. But idk- from the posts I read, it seemed to me like people were curious about why she went to the doctor and what happened there.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s just a montage of the camping trip. Nothing exciting, obviously edited by Assa with the amount of shots of Abbie it has.

She actually made a few Tik Toks with Isaiah yet you donā€™t see any of that footage. You just see her and him jumping on the trampoline like kids. Itā€™s weird they act like sheā€™s a teen, the girl is 22-23 for crying out loud.
There is something off about her. She would rather be with the Maassiveā€™s than her own family and she is obsessed with Abbie, itā€™s not healthy.

Totally agree it is a piss take

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I
I do! As a matter of fact, I had blueberries, a nibble of basil, fresh raw green beans and arugula straight from the garden yesterday! Delicious! Everything is better straight off the plant.
Blackberries are coming in now, and they are quite sticky. Its part of it though..you have to snack as you pick. šŸ˜œ
I also would like to add that my adult feet are often dirty.šŸ˜‚ Once I commit to outside, I stay outside. Otherwise, it is straight to the shower for me.
I donā€™t take issue with the manner in which she eats the watermelon, but if they let her eat most of it, that is a little much. If that is the case, it was pull up warfare later that evening! #1 & #2!!!!!šŸ¤¢
If they even notice her pull up is wet. They hopefully would notice #2 but who knows with them šŸ˜•

• Sad

I think its just because Asa used it as the title/clickbait. I'm not interested. She sees her psych doc every 3 months for med compliance and theres the depo. Nothing to talk about really. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The watermelon....it grossed me out. I think its just because when it comes to food, Abbie never looks good. Just grab and shovel and snatch. If they were serious about trying to deal with her not snatching food and reaching out and just grabbing stuff they should have walked their fat asses inside for a spoon or a knife so she could hold a wedge or pick up a chunk. She doesnt understand that yesterday she could cram her hand into a melon, but tomorrow cant shove her hand into a cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well when you start off at the weight of a full grown male lion and now you're the weight of a wildebeest I suppose one feels positively svelte.

#dancesforcheese #peletongonnagroan #donutholes4life #delusionaldunkindoll
As Iā€™ve mentioned, I ride between 35 minutes to an hour a day. But that is on my bike where I go places and have my music in my ears. Having fun and freedom. I could never do a stationary bike - even for a few minutes. I would be bored out of my mind. I give it a week for her, if that much.
Theyā€™ll come up with a overly fabricated reason as to why she (they) had to stop using the Peloton. Nala was getting caught up in the spokes or Sandy was trying to bite her ankles, as if she was chasing after her. And of course because Peloton sends someone to assemble it, they (A & I) arenā€™t able to move it to room with a door. Besides, we all know that there is more than enough weight upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think its just because Asa used it as the title/clickbait. I'm not interested. She sees her psych doc every 3 months for med compliance and theres the depo. Nothing to talk about really. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The watermelon....it grossed me out. I think its just because when it comes to food, Abbie never looks good. Just grab and shovel and snatch. If they were serious about trying to deal with her not snatching food and reaching out and just grabbing stuff they should have walked their fat asses inside for a spoon or a knife so she could hold a wedge or pick up a chunk. She doesnt understand that yesterday she could cram her hand into a melon, but tomorrow cant shove her hand into a cake.
Guess I may have misunderstood the comments regarding her appointment as everyone thatā€™s responded has said the same thing. I really thought people were wondering why there were no details! Moving on from it...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Summerā€™s video - Abbie is the golden goose/meal ticket that just keeps giving.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.