Fathering Autism #31 No social distance. We are immune. Photoshop'd pics allow P to consume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I mentioned it somewhere before but, I think most of P’s issues stem from her biological father not being a big part of her life. The needing to chase after A when he left her alone with I. Her esteem issues often have a lot do with that. just my opinion
Absolutely could be! I know it affected my life in a very similar way, but I have never heard he wasnt involved with her....what have I missed?

So, has a new thread title been made/chosen? We gonna need one ready for Tonight's tit show! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Can we try this one? I dont know how or I would....

Dunkin Donuts burgers and cheese, yet 🐷 loses lbs with ease. #TikTokThilla #whoatemycheeseboo

If its too long maybe we can shorten to DD, we all know what that means.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just cant imagine being that size in the heat of a Floridian summer, let alone being trussed up in Spanx. It must be pure hell. Or maybe she sweats off some of that excess blubber!
Plus wearing wax based makeup🤢

Or
Absolutely could be! I know it affected my life in a very similar way, but I have never heard he wasnt involved with her....what have I missed?

Dunkin Donuts burgers and cheese, yet 🐷 loses lbs with ease. #TikTokThilla #whoatemycheeseboo

Or Just Dunkin...they've dropped Donuts from theoe name anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In case anyone may not have seen this nine months ago, here is the CPS video.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When you add up how much you spend daily at Dunkin each week, you’d be astounded at the cost. It was definitely money I should have spent elsewhere. Now it’s once maybe twice a week. I mostly use my keurig which is basically 12 cents a cup vs spending 2.40 for a lg tea ( I dislike coffee) and I’m still getting that bold black tea flavor at a cheaper cost.

Reactions: 9
I love your post. I, too, have never participated in a forum like this and really enjoy reading other people's views and personal perspectives and some make me really chuckle. I was so pleased to find like-minded people as I thought I must be the only one getting increasingly frustrated and annoyed with how this family behave. Wouldn't it be hilarious to all meet face to face?
Wouldn't it be amazing if we as a group showed up at one of their meet-n-greets? Can you imagine? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Or possibly Donuts, burgers and cheese spanx helps lose pounds with ease.

Asa would be running his mouth non-stop. They first thing I'd say is "Asa! Ears listening and hands waiting!" LOL
I'd be all like " Yoo hoo! Hey girl, hey! Free cheese over here!!" And watch her waddle her spanx encased butt over to me faster than a hooker wearing sneakers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am curious about what you mentioned about "non-thrivers", from a professional point of view. Do you think that Abbie falls into this category?

Secondly, has Brandi left for good or has she still not returned due to social distancing and mandated precautions?
The medical term for babies that are non-thrivers is failure to thrive. I did dig through the early videos looking for that term as pertaining to Abbie. If she had that, I would think it would be affecting her now. Non-thriving is not really a term we would use officially. If you know of a defiant child, for example, they most often refuse to change and learn. In Abbies case based off of what we have seen she does not comply with her parents around. Look at the JSA footage. When she sees her family she knows she can get away with anything so she does. Non-thrivers usually lack muscle tone and do not have the brain power to be able to keep and retain ever. They are rare in my opinion and most of it can go back to not following through at all times at home. My class only has 2 autism diagnoses but both have grown so much this year it’s crazy. I can’t take credit it was 100% home school based due to the illness. I hope that answers the question.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“100 pounds lost, lovely comments are met with frost”

Not very good, but it is my first attempt to name a thread. Maybe some can add to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder what can be done? I see other aggressive children like Abbie on videos and such, what is the discipline that helps stop aggression? Or is it medication? Anyone know? It has to be heartbreaking to deal with.
Kaidale is on Prozac at 8 years of age. His mom tens to flinch when he is acting out and the mom says she has PTSD due to aggressive behaviors

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In case anyone may not have seen this nine months ago, here is the CPS video.
That poor flamingo floatie, that definitely cannot be unseen
Excuse the expression but they are so far up their own asses
They had to make sure to mention the bogus awards and nominations
She had to mention her MaasSquad cares...yet from all the gift cards they received I wonder how much was spent in homegoods, hobby lobby and tj maxx and how much on the actual homeless
And IMO they are buying subs otherwise how the hell did she gain 53,000 subs in 9 months..took almost 2 years for her to hit 50000
I've said it before and I'll say it again these people make me 🤯

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20200628_191301.jpg

Looks like Cilla is making a point of showing Abbie smiling after yesterday's 'sad' comments on post!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
E5BA300E-8D30-4756-9A81-60FD2F69EBDF.jpeg

😂😂 She is at a stall y’all. I read it as IN a stall at first..🤣 I am sure she will be In a stall at some point in the future. Pelaton Vlogs coming soon! I can’t wait to see her trying to ride this bike. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good Morning friends!
I had to just bump this for a second. I had a rough time sleeping last night, and would play on my phone for a few then try again.
I saw this, and OMG I was laughing and snorting and coughing, nearly peed my pants!! Even woke up my elderly (15) hound who is almost totally deaf. #whoatemycheeseboo SLAYS me LOL.
I just wanted to start the day in a positive manner and tell all of you how happy I am to know you, and that these garbage humans brought us together here. I have never participated in a group like this before and I am grateful for all the joy you've given me these past months.
You are all so funny, and smart, and GOOD people, and have helped me so much lately. 💜
Thank you for this. ❤ I must say I have laughed so much more since finding all of you guys. ❤ Positive vibes and good, tear inducing laughter go a long ways. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 166107
😂😂 She is at a stall y’all. I read it as IN a stall at first..🤣 I am sure she will be In a stall at some point in the future. Pelaton Vlogs coming soon! I can’t wait to see her trying to ride this bike. 😂
The only reason I’m on a ”stall” is because I am on maintenance after 91 pounds. I still log everything and do not go over daily calories (I eat my exercise calories though). I’m working it every day...she is not. And the Pelaton won’t help alone...she has to watch what she eats - for life. It’s not easy to accept, but it’s a fact of life for those (like myself) who have a tendency to gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 166107
I doubt P will actually excersize consistently on the peloton.. however, if you have a terrible diet with excess calories.. just having a Peloton will not magically make you lose weight. I wonder if she is holding off for the magical peloton to fix her weight problem?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only reason I’m on a ”stall” is because I am on maintenance after 91 pounds. I still log everything and do not go over daily calories (I eat my exercise calories though). I’m working it every day...she is not. And the Pelaton won’t help alone...she has to watch what she eats - for life. It’s not easy to accept, but it’s a fact of life for those (like myself) who have a tendency to gain.
🤩That is excellent. 🤩Congratulations to you. 🤩You are absolutely right, you have to work at it, and she is not. It really is a lifestyle change. I would love to eat everything I fancy, but I also have a tendency to gain weight. 🐷 really needed to address her food addiction before the WLS.

I doubt P will actually excersize consistently on the peloton.. however, if you have a terrible diet with excess calories.. just having a Peloton will not magically make you lose weight. I wonder if she is holding off for the magical peloton to fix her weight problem?
I am betting that is her mindset. When I get The magical pelaton, I will get back on the wagon. BUT, until then, Bring me my doughnuts, coffee and cheese! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.