Fathering Autism #31 No social distance. We are immune. Photoshop'd pics allow P to consume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunkin donuts burgers and cheese yet 🐷still looses weight with ease.
New thread ?
This is great. Anyway we can combine with AmyLynns Tik Tok reference? Like....
Dunkin Donuts burgers and cheese, yet 🐷 loses lbs with ease. #TikTokThilla #whoatemycheeseboo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes got some false sense of herself being cute and sexy. Why else would she have ever been dancing like that, or do the many other things she does

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I truly think that big Prilly thinks she looks really good now. She lost her 100 (supposedly) and did that thru very little effort of her own. Simply her quick fix WLS.
Even though it's obvious she's gaining it back, I think she believes she looks good and can get by...with the help of spanx, photoshop, and lies.
The truth WILL come crashing down..
and soon I believe. There will be no more spanx she can shimmy into.
I just cant imagine being that size in the heat of a Floridian summer, let alone being trussed up in Spanx. It must be pure hell. Or maybe she sweats off some of that excess blubber!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Talk about desperate for content! To have to name the vlog after the dog losing its footing and slipping into the pool shows what sad, dull lives they lead.

My takeaways were...

1. Arsewipe is becoming more and more obnoxious. No wonder they have no friends and zero social life. He just spouts garbage. For a convicted burglar he has no right to pontificate about being a better person. He has become so unpleasantly arrogant and is so pleased with himself that I just hope someone somewhere really has a go at him.

2. Piggy was 100% trying to hide her plateful of food

3. Isaiah is fat

4. Abbie is a sad child

5. YouTube is going to be the downfall of this family. They are daily amassing increasing dislike from their viewers and it must surely get to a point of being unbearable. The friction in that house is palpable. I should think Isaiah is on countdown to escape to University.

6. Thank God those poor dogs had a few days of proper exercise.

All in all it is becoming a joke at many levels.
They are a joke and I find it heartbreaking for Abbie. Most of us work at making our children be decent and kind humans. These people have done next to nothing to help Abbie and it makes me sad. Those of us who are raising and caring for our kids, special needs or typical, also work and take care of other family members. These people do none of that. I choose my field of study out of empathy and desire not knowing what my future family would look like. I am tired but I wouldn’t trade working for my own children to be better people but also maximizing the abilities my students can achieve for anything. Yes, I consider it a self-serving good feeling and I can live with that. I do whatever the kids need from me. Be it a hug, a quiet place to retreat to, or even teaching them self care. You’d be surprised at how many people do not bathe their kids regularly. I do not believe Florida’s Family Services saw nothing wrong with the state of that household. I had hoped the state would have Ass and The Big Lady take at minimum a refresher course in dealing with ID children. Safe ways to deal with violence (I need to update twice a year) and explore other options aside from ABA to achieve some sort of compliance and success with Abbie. I have mentioned before that our school offers ABA as well as more traditional therapies, and I think there are less than 10 families using ABA. I believe @therealamylee has shared a video of a program in her home state that is very close to what the school I work for does. We do have non-thriving students but they are the minority and come from families so overwhelmed they are lost. It’s those “lost” kids that made me seek out information on how they may have it at home. That’s why I started watching. The only education and success Abbie has ever had came from the hands of CN and Brandi. I am sad Abbie lost those two.

Totally agree. I heard the same excuses growing up. In the end it hurt me and has left us with overtly few options for my brother. He never learned that hurting others.is not okay. Currently he is in a living situation that I was hoping we could avoid.
I have been wondering how your situation ended up. Please know there are people out here thinking of you and wishing we could help.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thilla you all ganthta girllll and you are tho beautiful! #hoodrat4eva #whoatemycheeseboo

View attachment 165432

Good Morning friends!
I had to just bump this for a second. I had a rough time sleeping last night, and would play on my phone for a few then try again.
I saw this, and OMG I was laughing and snorting and coughing, nearly peed my pants!! Even woke up my elderly (15) hound who is almost totally deaf. #whoatemycheeseboo SLAYS me LOL.
I just wanted to start the day in a positive manner and tell all of you how happy I am to know you, and that these garbage humans brought us together here. I have never participated in a group like this before and I am grateful for all the joy you've given me these past months.
You are all so funny, and smart, and GOOD people, and have helped me so much lately. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In response to this comment: “EVERY child that is allowed to act this way without consequences, one day will be an aggressive, mean and selfcentered adult. They all have to learn, autistic or not.”

I was married to a guy who had a very strange childhood. He was adopted as a baby; however his mother was diagnosed with lung cancer when he was four and was in and out of hospitals until she died 17 years later. I remember coming over to the house and seeing her in a oxygen tent. She couldn’t make it to his high school graduation, so I took her place. It was very sad. By the way, his father re-married two months after his mother died.

Through all this (they also adopted a daughter when my ex-husband was 8), they pretty much did nothing about his rages and very damaging behavior. He even put ice cubes in the housekeeper’s bathtub, among other things. He punched holes in walls all throughout our 15 year relationship (9 year marriage), broke my arm, punches, etc. of course shortly after having both babies, I left him. I don’t know if he controlled his rages and/or tried to get help. He ended up dying alone last year(they found his body a few days after death), I think from an overdose.

Sorry about the very long story, but I believe this is a result from parents not obtaining behavioral help for him. And they were very wealthy, so it’s not like couldn’t afford therapies, etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good Morning friends!
I had to just bump this for a second. I had a rough time sleeping last night, and would play on my phone for a few then try again.
I saw this, and OMG I was laughing and snorting and coughing, nearly peed my pants!! Even woke up my elderly (15) hound who is almost totally deaf. #whoatemycheeseboo SLAYS me LOL.
I just wanted to start the day in a positive manner and tell all of you how happy I am to know you, and that these garbage humans brought us together here. I have never participated in a group like this before and I am grateful for all the joy you've given me these past months.
You are all so funny, and smart, and GOOD people, and have helped me so much lately. 💜
Aww glad I could bring some happiness to your day. ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder what can be done? I see other aggressive children like Abbie on videos and such, what is the discipline that helps stop aggression? Or is it medication? Anyone know? It has to be heartbreaking to deal with.
I’m talking too much today, sorry. There are techniques to use to calmly subdue a violent person. I work with the youngest kids so I have it relatively easy. We employ one-on-one paras and aides to have in classes with aggressive behaviors. For example, if someone is violently flailing around there is a way to hold a foot and leg behind the knee and lift them up from under the armpit using your hip next to theirs for stability. Some people even in sensory overload feel the pressure ( it’s really minimal) and find it assuring. Most states will offer parents and caregivers these learning hours at no expense to the family. There are cases when all you can do is make sure the person is safe and try to reduce the harm they may be doing to themselves.
edited to fix my typo. It read really bad and wrong, I am sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Is P going to stop with the weight loss at a 100lbs. She kept going on about that. It's clear she has lots more weight to lose but maybe she is happy with her weight now. Cause she isn't continuing to lose more weight and goes on about the 100 and maybe uses it as a excuse to keep eating as much as she wants. She should keep going with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In response to this comment: “EVERY child that is allowed to act this way without consequences, one day will be an aggressive, mean and selfcentered adult. They all have to learn, autistic or not.”

I was married to a guy who had a very strange childhood. He was adopted as a baby; however his mother was diagnosed with lung cancer when he was four and was in and out of hospitals until she died 17 years later. I remember coming over to the house and seeing her in a oxygen tent. She couldn’t make it to his high school graduation, so I took her place. It was very sad. By the way, his father re-married two months after his mother died.

Through all this (they also adopted a daughter when my ex-husband was 8), they pretty much did nothing about his rages and very damaging behavior. He even put ice cubes in the housekeeper’s bathtub, among other things. He punched holes in walls all throughout our 15 year relationship (9 year marriage), broke my arm, punches, etc. of course shortly after having both babies, I left him. I don’t know if he controlled his rages and/or tried to get help. He ended up dying alone last year(they found his body a few days after death), I think from an overdose.

Sorry about the very long story, but I believe this is a result from parents not obtaining behavioral help for him. And they were very wealthy, so it’s not like couldn’t afford therapies, etc.
I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. I agree that children need support of their parents in both their strengths and their problems.

I just cant imagine being that size in the heat of a Floridian summer, let alone being trussed up in Spanx. It must be pure hell. Or maybe she sweats off some of that excess blubber!
Vanity thy name is Priscilla. I can't imagine being a prisoner to low esteem. It must just never stop for her. I can empathize with that. What I can't sympathize nor empathize with is her blatant use of her daughter's disability for profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. I agree that children need support of their parents in both their strengths and their problems.

Vanity thy name is Priscilla. I can't imagine being a prisoner to low esteem. It must just never stop for her. I can empathize with that. What I can't sympathize nor empathize with is her blatant use of her daughter's disability for profit.
Thank you...I came out of it a stronger person. Fortunately I divorced him when my kids were 2 and 3. They never grew up with him because he was a deadbeat dad plus he rarely saw them. There was a brief period when he took advantage of visitation, but that ended when they became teenagers. It was many decades ago, but still is fresh in my mind. I believe he could have become much more of what he was. But without parental guidance, it was impossible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m talking too much today, sorry. There are techniques to use to calmly subdue a violent person. I work with the youngest kids so I have it relatively easy. We employ one-on-one paras and aides to have in classes with aggressive behaviors. For example, if someone is violently flailing around there is a way to hold a foot and leg behind the knee and lift them up from under the armpit using your hip next to theirs for stability. Some people even in sensory overload feel the pressure ( it’s really minimal) and find it assuring. Most states will offer parents and caregivers these learning hours at no expense to the family. There are cases when all you can do is make sure the person is safe and try to reduce and harm they may be doing to themselves.
I find this all so sad and interesting. We know aggression is common with both Autism, and IDD. Heck even severe ADHD. But techniques to quell the behaviors are out there, as you've explained....and we see the Maass' really havent done much to help it. (Like everything else) So in a sense, they are actually harming Abbie more than Abbie is harming them. Eventually Summer will be gone. Becca will finish college and I'm sure once she has a real OT career she will not be doing part time respite anymore. Abbie will be older and bigger. They will play hell finding respite who is ok being beat on or pinched or pushed by an adult Abbie. :(

• Sad
Is P going to stop with the weight loss at a 100lbs. She kept going on about that. It's clear she has lots more weight to lose but maybe she is happy with her weight now. Cause she isn't continuing to lose more weight and goes on about the 100 and maybe uses it as a excuse to keep eating as much as she wants. She should keep going with it.
Should probably be a question on her “weekly” Q&A if that is ever continuing. It had a great run of one time...😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good Morning friends!
I love your post. I, too, have never participated in a forum like this and really enjoy reading other people's views and personal perspectives and some make me really chuckle. I was so pleased to find like-minded people as I thought I must be the only one getting increasingly frustrated and annoyed with how this family behave. Wouldn't it be hilarious to all meet face to face?

• Heart
  • Haha
She stopped LONG ago. I dont even believe she has lost the 100 she claims. She looks heavier now than she did even a few months ago, and she wasnt at 100 then. She just finally realized that people arent dropping the issue like she hoped they would so she has been forced into spanx and made the big 100 announcement like its progress. Its shameful. She will struggle now because she has stretched her pouch. Eating small portions will not suffice anymore, because now that shes stretched her pouch small portions will not fill her up. So now, its like a diet all over again.....and she doesnt have the self control to stop eating, which is why she got the surgery to begin with.
If P was truly serious about continuing her "journey" she should make a very serious stab at LC/Keto. For people who struggle with overeating it is the way to go. I have never counted a calorie. I simply stay at or below 30 net carbs a day. If I am having a bad day...I eat as much as I want of approved items: extra salad, an extra steak, a zillion deviled eggs, whatever. She could even gorge on her beloved cheese, and make that mac and cheese she loves with cauliflower instead of pasta and its perfectly allowed!
Sometimes I feel sorry for her, because I have been there. But then when I remember her having the ability to pay cash for surgery and act like SHE was making such strides on her own and wasnt....I dont feel bad. SHE alone has set herself for ridicule. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good Morning friends!

Back at ya!!! I can't think of a time in the past 6 months when I have laughed this hard, not just at the silly memes, but the comments!! We have the MASSives to thank for that 🤪 I can't believe I just said something positive about them!😂😂
I wish I could give this video clip laser eyes for you!! 🥰🥰
Big P was not happy with A as he would not put down that damn camera!!! 😂😂
:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They are a joke and I find it heartbreaking for Abbie. Most of us work at making our children be decent and kind humans. These people have done next to nothing to help Abbie and it makes me sad.
The only education and success Abbie has ever had came from the hands of CN and Brandi. I am sad Abbie lost those two.
I am curious about what you mentioned about "non-thrivers", from a professional point of view. Do you think that Abbie falls into this category?

Secondly, has Brandi left for good or has she still not returned due to social distancing and mandated precautions?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think I mentioned it somewhere before but, I think most of P’s issues stem from her biological father not being a big part of her life. The needing to chase after A when he left her alone with I. Her esteem issues often have a lot do with that. just my opinion

Reactions: 13
Back at ya!!! I can't think of a time in the past 6 months when I have laughed this hard, not just at the silly memes, but the comments!! We have the MASSives to thank for that 🤪 I can't believe I just said something positive about them!😂😂
I wish I could give this video clip laser eyes for you!! 🥰🥰
Big P was not happy with A as he would not put down that damn camera!!! 😂😂
:m:m:m
View attachment 166032
Your laser eyes are the BEST! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So, has a new thread title been made/chosen? We gonna need one ready for Tonight's tit show! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.