Fathering Autism #31 No social distance. We are immune. Photoshop'd pics allow P to consume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BF340553-1BBC-485A-81F6-DCB17C138215.jpeg

I know someone tagged me in a picture on the last thread but if you can send it or repost it here, I will share it...
Sorry I have been MIA.. It has been a long afternoon in my house, plenty of meltdowns to go around... :(

• Sad
Reactions: 29
You'd think since P loves shopping and buying "all the things", she'd have bought Abbie some proper hiking shoes.

I was nervous for Abbie that entire trail. Waiting for her to twist/roll her ankle or break a bone or two.

Reactions: 18
EE3CC3B2-6038-427F-A0F5-128DC21F7CD4.jpeg

I don’t know if I should feel honored or not, to be able to get a direct friend request... The leg humpers would go crazy!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Also, I wanted to smack Asa upside the head when he said to Abbie: "I'm just glad you're doing this, Ab."

Like she has a choice??? She sounded like she didn't want to be doing it for most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
it’s a trap...don’t fall for it 😂😂
Oh she has already messaged me.. It will be ignored... No worries.. She can try all she wants... Again, this is one of my many accounts...
I have very thick skin, as a special needs Mom... She needs to learn to grow some...

@Sam-I-Am i bet you feel so special now lol
Heck no! I can only imagine their leghumpers would piss themselves to get a friend request though!!

Thank you to @Hotographer512 for the title.

Please carry on here!
Thanks for the new thread Pink!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I finally commented on YouTube after this dangerous stunt of hiking in today's vlog. Surprisingly my comment has not been deleted. And look who is defending them...
Screenshot_20200624-220511_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200624-220456_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200624-220602_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember when I was a kid, my dad making me go on the highest roller coaster (The Thriller) at our local amusement park (Euclid Beach). I was terrified and to this day, some 60 years later, I still remember that fear and him not listening to my protests. And I still hate roller coasters.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Okay.
My whole take on that hike. I think they made it seem, sound, and look a lot more treacherous than it really was. I mean...come on...the trail is listed as not hard. The campground has all kinds of people there who probably do it. But by watching them, you'd have thought they were on Mount Everest or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also, I wanted to smack Asa upside the head when he said to Abbie: "I'm just glad you're doing this, Ab."

Like she has a choice??? She sounded like she didn't want to be doing it for most of the time.
exactly. i get it, abbie cannot make many choices safely for herself, but there is a delicate balance to allowing her some autonomy. getting in her face, tickling her, shoving her into the pool, dragging her into the river, etc, all are disrespectful to her as a person. honestly, they would've been better off if P had just taken Abbie and let the others hike but of course she wouldn't be alone with her daughter for more than a few minutes before needing help

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh she has already messaged me.. It will be ignored... No worries.. She can try all she wants... Again, this is one of my many accounts...
I have very thick skin, as a special needs Mom... She needs to learn to grow some...

Heck no! I can only imagine their leghumpers would piss themselves to get a friend request though!!

Thanks for the new thread Pink!!
What did she say when she messaged you??
Does she wanna be your BFF??
Inquiring Minds wanna know.
😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Okay.
My whole take on that hike. I think they made it seem, sound, and look a lot more treacherous than it really was. I mean...come on...the trail is listed as not hard. The campground has all kinds of people there who probably do it. But by watching them, you'd have thought they were on Mount Everest or something.
I think it's hilarious. They were all congratulating her like she completed some big feat instead of one of the easiest trails. Even she was proud of herself. More proof she half asses everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
exactly. i get it, abbie cannot make many choices safely for herself, but there is a delicate balance to allowing her some autonomy. getting in her face, tickling her, shoving her into the pool, dragging her into the river, etc, all are disrespectful to her as a person. honestly, they would've been better off if P had just taken Abbie and let the others hike but of course she wouldn't be alone with her daughter for more than a few minutes before needing help
I agree! Why can't more people see what we see!? How can they not see how cruel that is?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What did she say when she messaged you??
Does she wanna be your BFF??
Inquiring Minds wanna know.
😜
She wants to know what kind of beef I have with them.. blah, blah.. I didn’t read but the first few words because it popped up.. I have yet to click on it... Don’t know if I even will...

Also, if you’ll are interested, please write Enota Campground (there is a Contact me link on their front page) and let them know about their recent visitors, lack of following rules in the campground and your worries about others coming and doing the same thing that the Maass Family did while visiting... They already have one message from me..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She wants to know what kind of beef I have with them.. blah, blah.. I didn’t read but the first few words because it popped up.. I have yet to click on it... Don’t know if I even will...

Also, if you’ll are interested, please write Enota Campground (there is a Contact me link on their front page) and let them know about their recent visitors, lack of following rules in the campground and your worries about others coming and doing the same thing that the Maass Family did while visiting... They already have one message from me..
Sounds like a lame attempt to find out more about you!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.