Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I'm so tempted to post on her lipstick mama page that I'm putting through my order but I'm concerned since the order is over $2,000 if my credit card info will be safe. See how fast she jumps it and then say ok fantastic I'm putting it in now. I can imagine her woohooing all over the place and waiting and refreshing her sale screen. And then I come back on an hour later and say I decided to cancel and spend it at Sephora instead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Politics is off limits. Stick to discussing the YouTube family.

Anyone else talking about trump or politics on this thread will get a ban of at least a day if not forever if they've been warned because this is getting ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Susan and Missy are the same person and more than likely one of us - thank you!
Everyone:
Public Service Announcement:
We have to stop pointing out what comments are ours. They will not give a crap it they know its just a bunch tattlers. Let them WONDER....besides, we are seeing more and more daily that are really not us. Lets keep it that way! (y)(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Dancer5678

Alrighty. I’m finally doing it. I am getting over my fears and posting for the first time. I’m going to be Asa for a minute and talk all about myself. I found Fathering Autism on Facebook after watching another family with a nonverbal son. I was intrigued so I went on YouTube. Wouldn’t you know I went on their channel the day they posted the video about the other child! So I’m intrigued and look things up. I’m giving Asa all the credit for that one since he mentioned the forums. Holy moly this family is crazy. Anyway, I have been reluctant to post (yet I do like posts) because I too have big toe thumbs and eat Parmesan cheese from a can. I know! I’m very self centered and took offense to those comments (not at all).

Anyway, I’m finally posting because this freaking camping/rv-ing/who cares about a pandemic trip finally got to me. I watched today’s vlog and now I want to throw Summer into a pool of bugs and yell “how do you like it?” I get anxiety watching them force Abbie into doing things she clearly doesn’t want to do. And what was with that “hiking” trip? Come on Asa, you were in the military. I spent 2 weeks learning about hiking in boot camp. Stay on the path and wear proper clothing and footwear.

I have more to say, but don’t want to clog up this post. Man it feels good to longer be a tattle virgin.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Kimmied

VIP Member
How much does it cost to join ? I will chip in to help cover the cost.
Ok. I was a patreon. Yes I am embarrassed. There was nothing on patreon that wasn’t elsewhere. I sincerely wanted to understand them and their experiences with autism. I have an ID child and a medically fragile child. I am also an ESC teacher. I am mandated to do in home visits twice a year. I am very interested in what parents follow through with at home as it really solidifies a concept and often times families learn that their child is more than capable of activities they gave up on. It is the most beautiful thing in the world when you see parents and caregivers and siblings look in awe at a child achieving something they never thought they would. Honestly, I was looking to find a family far removed from my home state that is what I call “ hands-off”. The Assa Show just blew my mind. There is no follow through unless a professional is with them. They do flaunt and try to make others just deal with all of the mistakes they made under the guise of “awareness”. It’s sickening to me knowing that Abbie can learn and they do nothing to encourage her. I watched hours of them trying to find something educational they did for Abbie. All I have ever seen is what they have done to her. It’s a shame. They are thankless people that seem to enjoy people falling all over how wonderful they are. They are not. They are nothing but a food source for this poor child. They use her and that is NOT OK. I would have been mandated to report some of the things they show on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Another thought about the vlog. Sandy is so much calmer because she spent five days at the kennel playing with other dogs till exhaustion. When the only interaction and play she gets at home is the pool, not to mention being in her cage so frequently, of course she will be *******. She is getting no real interaction. Also, it isn't golden retrievers that jump out of helicopters to make rescues, those are Newfoundlands. Dogs like my Sully! (He is still a puppy, ten months old.)
20200627_220552.jpg
20200627_220618.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33

cucumber

VIP Member
Okay.
My whole take on that hike. I think they made it seem, sound, and look a lot more treacherous than it really was. I mean...come on...the trail is listed as not hard. The campground has all kinds of people there who probably do it. But by watching them, you'd have thought they were on Mount Everest or something.

• Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
Probably not the best idea to go on a public platform and talk about how you have pictures of a man with a gun and are going to talk to police, especially when your address is on the internet.

• Heart
  • Wow

Kimmied

VIP Member
I guess taking about your personal health is on topic on here. Your kids health and/or diagnoses and discussing that is as well. Half of y’all talk about your own lives and kids. How’s that not off topic but absolutely ok? Personally don’t care how much she weighs, and seeing the same words and paragraphs written by different members every single day.

Got it - Priscilla resents Abbie. She doesn’t want to take care of her. Someone deletes the comments everyday. Summer has a thing for Asa. Who is Amanda Lee? They are so rich and they buy stuff that is expensive because they exploit Abbie. These are the only things we can talk about according to some here. Some sort of weird obsession.

We’re discussing a train wreck family so of course other topics about train wrecks will naturally come along. They’re trump supporters, so of course when someone thinks about them and have politics on their mind, they may say something about how much they hate trump. Or love him. Isaiah is going to college and some of us wonder if he’s going to pledge a fraternity, so that topic came up. Is there a certain topic police on here? Is there a topic chart that’s been provided to some of you long time members?

Scroll on by if you don’t like it.
This is supposed to be my “fun”. As a general rule I don’t talk politics or religion. I respect other points of view and I support causes I love in other places. I am thankful we are all here. I am thankful someone I don’t know found an old picture in an old book about a place that hasn’t existed since 1969. I love stories of everyone’s families and passions and work. To me, this is fun. I don’t watch TV so I just skipped past posts I don’t know about. I also love that we are from different parts of the world and share stories from our lives. Ass and Priss brought us together and I love that we have more in common than not. Please do scroll on by. Let’s not get ugly in here again.

• Heart

Katie.kate.kate

That cracked me up, and Asa said, "Oh P is ruthless" (or bad ass, something like that) I cracked up.....oh yes, shes ruthless for sure. Thats why shes always "crying" huh?
I wonder what P classifies as a “lowlife” when her husband is a convicted thief and dead beat dad. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

RocketQueen

VIP Member
P is still making doctors appointments for Isaiah. When you're too old for the pediatrician, you make your own appointments. That kid is going to be way in over his head come fall.
And she didnt even get to take his final pediatrician picture! "Its a thing". No P. It is not a thing.
If it hasnt happened yet, I hope she is no where around when he loses his virginity. Can you imagine that photo secession? o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32