Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zazaza

It was YTMD. Priscilla actually joined and basically tried to call everyone out on being horrible people. It was a childish hissy fit type of post. Basically felt the need to defend each and every thing that was said about the family. Particularly Asa. She stressed that he treats her like a princess. (gag me) Then she addressed the group and called everyone idiots in a FB live as she was doing her makeup.
oh you mean during her super busy 80 hour work week? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

jadedandcaffeinated

Asa and Priss really do act like they're high school friends of Isaiah and Summer most of the time. It's definitely a case of arrested development. Their lives stopped at 18/19 when she got knocked up, so they're living their teen/college years now and it's embarrassing. The odd hours, coffee runs, tik tok. running around on the golf cart and scooters... that is not the behavior of adults. I'm 26 and I'd never act like they do.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Abbie's skin tone on her face looks awful because according to 🐖cillas latest FB exploitative post, she is wearing limelife makeup!
If that is supposed to be color matched to her skin then somebody really can't see well. If it's the best that could be done with the product, then the product is sub par and a very ugly color for fair/light skin.
Poor Abbie. At every turn she's exploited for money and put on display like a circus freak.
IMO.
A few observations..

It looks like the lighting is different on her face versus her shoulder.. could be they had one decent photo of her face without making weird expressions and photo shopped it on other photos.. the size of her face seems a little off as well to.

The limelight junk used could also be contributing to the off color as well.. I wouldn't put it passed them to try to use this as a limelight scam commercial as well.

Her ends of her hair.. could be wet from putting it in her mouth?

I would think this prom with all the people would not be a pleasant experience for Abbie.. especially with her Dad's camera in her face all day long. Like others have expressed.. this is for A and P's exploitation of her and for their own amusements.

I think they picked that long dress because she can sit down or end up on the floor a lot so it has more coverage.. I think they staged Abbie pointing at it so it would look as though she chose it. She had no idea she was looking at dresses or picking one..

Abbie looks nice in some of the still shots..its strange seeing her in a grown up dress because of the way she moves and behaves..more like a toddler.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I hate the way they say she gets excited to see someone. When Asa came home and Summer on tonight’s vlog, she was less than interested.
I don’t like to say this but as time has gone on she seems less aware and her attention span is extremely short. I can’t see her ever living without full time care. God help them when she is adult and has meltdowns

nahthankx

One thing I can tell about summer and Becca is that they’re natural caregivers and they care a lot about people, especially non nuerotypical people, which is not a bad thing. I’m a teacher and I love what I do, I care about my kids and probably do more for them than a “normal” person would. I buy them gifts at holidays and make sure they know I love them.
I also think they’ve been groomed by Asa and 🐷cilla and THATS why they’re always around and don’t have a life beyond them.
Becca has a boyfriend and I think it’s incredibly weird she’s constantly at their house so late doing homework and eating dinner etc...if summer and Becca are actual friends they should try hanging out at becca’s house

tiredofbs

A lot of their followers ask why they don't do meet ups in Jacksonville. It's because their community doesn't like them or they have a bad reputation.

Also...if Miss Priss is such a neat freak..why do they wear shoes in the house? That is so gross

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I think they feel like they are part of these families or something, it's obsessive and unhealthy. The Maass can do no wrong in their eyes and any slight against them is jumped on en masse :sneaky: . It's probably similar to teenage girls obsessing over male singers in the 60s-90s. They would probably faint in A&Ps presence. Except these aren't young girls, these are grown women with kids and grandkids. Kinda sickening really. People are very weird.
I know, right? I get the sense they just want to be in Abbie's presence, to just touch her or something. It would weird me out to have people think of me or mine that way.

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I think that what A portrays appeals to people who have trouble seeing the nuances in things. There's a lot of black and white thinking in what he says and shows. It is very simplistic. Examples: Strict gender roles in housework, assuming people are bad for looking when Abbie yells, the fairy tale version of their marriage. There are more.
And the other thing occurred to me today. A is narcissistic. He is sometimes nice to fans, sometimes mean. People who have boundary issues can get hooked on that. Like, what do they have to do to get nice attention?

But P's success has nothing to do with Abbie or her fan base. P said so, so it must be true. 🙄

I really feel bad for people who think that by becoming a "Lipstick Mama" they will have a taste of the "lavish" lifestyle of P. I hate MLM's so much lol
Do you want to be a Boss Babe?! :cautious:

• Heart
  • Haha

jadedandcaffeinated

I don't understand why they're all "omg I'm gonna cry again" at Abbie in her prom dress. She has no idea where she's going or why she's going there. She doesn't want to wear a pretty dress and get hair and makeup done. She doesn't have a date or friends or anybody else there, besides her minders. They're acting like it's some big milestone for her, Abbie the "typical teen," but it's anything but! It's just content for dollars.
Honestly if these events are really difficult to get into, it kind of sucks she took a space that could have gone to a teen who really wanted to go.

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
The dad seemed so mellow and kind of weirded out by Asa being up in him and his daughter's face. Like why are you pestering this little girl about her mac and cheese while you're cornering them in a big, loud restaurant. She obviously has sensory issues, why are you up in her face with the camera asking questions while she has headphones on?? He's a LOT for someone who is neurotypical, let alone someone with sensory issues. I wouldn't want someone repeatedly asking how my meal was on camera in a crowded area.

He has no "social sense" and he is very unaware of anyone or anything but himself. People like that drive me crazy.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I wonder what happened to his grandiose idea of starting a company to train ppl how to start a youtube channel or whatever it was.
He might be having the Wees, the Brayzees , and that new single woman as clients? He seems to be "helping" them as his clients? He let them go to disneyland with them..I'm sure there were some strings attached to that $$$$$.

TBrenner

As a makeup fanatic, when Cilla sprayed that setting spray in her eyes I cringed. From personal doing, I know that shit burns. Her eye looked a little red after, and all they cared about was her not rubbing off all the makeup. Who knows what’s in the LimeLife crap

• Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Dunkin does not owe them anything.
Especially free space to take over one of their locations for a meet up.
It would be grand if corporate put a stop to that nonsense.
The group going today consists of 13 people. If just 13 rabid fans showed up, including their kids, that's quite a lot of tables to take up.
What if 50 people showed up? Not everyone can afford to buy a cup of 6.00 coffee and then buy doughnuts for their kids.
Assa sure ain't paying.
The hambeasts should pay to rent the space, should provide their own security and deal with any insurance liabilities.
IMO.
Dunkin franchises are NOT public spaces.

lovesis

VIP Member
It makes me kind of sick that they don't pay attention to any clues she might be giving that she's uncomfortable. I know that things like a headache or stomachache can absolutely ruin my day and make me not want to leave the house. Whenever she's upset or doesn't want to interact, they always push her or say she's being cranky or misbehaving. Best case scenario, they send her to her room. She's like a baby, she can't directly tell you what's wrong so you need to PAY ATTENTION. How many times has she tried, in her own way, to tell them she doesn't feel well and they just dismiss her and tell her to be quiet and sit on the couch?
They annoy me to no end with this. She tries to communicate with them constantly and they are so dismissive to it.

She’s always tapping them trying to get their attention and they just ignore her or assume what she wants is food and say “No you just ate, we’re not eating right now”. Although she signs multiple things at once, not just snack.

• Heart
I don’t know why they feel they need to have meet ups! Like who feels they need to go meet a Internet personality? They aren’t Carol Burnett for goodness sakes!

Its more like parading Abbie around. She doesnt want to be there, it gives Priscilla a kick to see people "look up to her" and Assa wants to be swooned over by autism parents for spreading the awareness.